Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Blocking your energy?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 2 months ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34125 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2016, 10:57 am - IP Logged

I was told to stop posting my winning number's and posting my number's in Pick 3 and P.4 and P.5 and Jackpot number's

I met this lady she was a Reader in Instagram I don't know her but she told me to take all my number's down because it is blocking my good energy I thought about it and I actually took them down. She told me she see's me winning a lot of money in the future, I never paid her a dime she just told me this. So I am waiting for it to happen I know that it will. What about you guys how do you feel about posting your winning number's are you supertious or not? I have heard this so many times. But I just like to post number's it's a hobby and I told her that.  I know I will win and I hope it's soon   Jackpot Games!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23260 Posts
    Posted: October 2, 2016, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Mystical forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34125 Posts
      Posted: October 2, 2016, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Mystical forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

Thanks Todd although this is the wrong place for it Just delelte it thanks..  Maybe it would of been better for me to put it in my Blog.  I know iI will never get any answer here.  I am gonna just take her word for it.  Wink

I am a Winner  Big SmileBig SmileSmile

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

bestresult32's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        south carolina
        United States
        Member #125608
        March 30, 2012
        9807 Posts
        Posted: October 2, 2016, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Hey Marcie 

Hope you and yours are well. I say if it's your time post or no post it will happen. Continue to do what you enjoy and I wish you best of luck! Take careGroup Hug

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” ~Helen Keller

ArizonaDream's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United States
          Member #169277
          October 10, 2015
          630 Posts
          Posted: October 3, 2016, 12:19 am - IP Logged

I was told to stop posting my winning number's and posting my number's in Pick 3 and P.4 and P.5 and Jackpot number's

I met this lady she was a Reader in Instagram I don't know her but she told me to take all my number's down because it is blocking my good energy I thought about it and I actually took them down. She told me she see's me winning a lot of money in the future, I never paid her a dime she just told me this. So I am waiting for it to happen I know that it will. What about you guys how do you feel about posting your winning number's are you supertious or not? I have heard this so many times. But I just like to post number's it's a hobby and I told her that.  I know I will win and I hope it's soon   Jackpot Games!

Not that I'm any type of a expert, but I'll give you my answer any way. 

I think it depends on your state of mind when posting. If you're emotionally invested in being right or showing off, yes, posting may block the flow of positive energy.

If you're posting because you genuinely feel it's helpful to others or just for fun and you can stay detached from needing to be right, then go ahead, it won't matter.

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34125 Posts
            Posted: October 3, 2016, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Not that I'm any type of a expert, but I'll give you my answer any way. 

I think it depends on your state of mind when posting. If you're emotionally invested in being right or showing off, yes, posting may block the flow of positive energy.

If you're posting because you genuinely feel it's helpful to others or just for fun and you can stay detached from needing to be right, then go ahead, it won't matter.

I post for fun and that is what I enjoy doing.   If it's going to help somebody so be it I know my turn is coming I win from time to time I don't always say when I win but I win lot's of times. No show off here.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34125 Posts
              Posted: October 3, 2016, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Hey Marcie 

Hope you and yours are well. I say if it's your time post or no post it will happen. Continue to do what you enjoy and I wish you best of luck! Take careGroup Hug

Thanks bestresult32 post or no post I think I will keep doing what I am doing because I enjoy doing it.... win or lose.