Welcome Guest
You last visited August 20, 2017, 5:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Numerology Pyramid Using Date of drawing for PA pick numbers

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 11 months ago by wander73.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
wander73's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
Philadelphia, PA
United States
Member #153774
March 24, 2014
2345 Posts
Posted: October 3, 2016, 9:15 am - IP Logged

I just seen that of the previous topic since it's old topic.  Can anyone explain how to get pick 2,3,4,5?

I now know how to do the mega and powerball.  This is interesting and does it turn into a result.

Thank you.

nurse101's avatar - rinard
    london
    United Kingdom
    Member #166661
    June 1, 2015
    133 Posts
    Posted: October 3, 2016, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

hi wander

you might be interested in this download of pyramid, its a old one i found some time back in box downloads.

https://app.box.com/s/dd34d3854af6211a8057/6/43280913

click it and it has about 9 pages of different systems there is two pyramid ones in there that are useful and you may find some of the other systems useful. hope it helps you.

nurse101

Philadelphia, PA
      United States
      Member #153774
      March 24, 2014
      2345 Posts
      Posted: October 3, 2016, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

that has too much.  Let me start with the big lotteries.

london
        United Kingdom
        Member #166661
        June 1, 2015
        133 Posts
        Posted: October 4, 2016, 1:25 am - IP Logged

Hi wander

you don't need to download all those systems just look for the one for the pyramid and download it then you don't need to keep doing the pyramid daily you can just type in the date and it will build the next pyramid for you.

london
          United Kingdom
          Member #166661
          June 1, 2015
          133 Posts
          Posted: October 4, 2016, 1:31 am - IP Logged

Oh it works for the mega million powerball etc. The skill we all need to master is finding the number before the next draw. I Will be honest with you best to find another system to combine with the pyramid to help with your choices of numbers to play . Although the pyramid shows the numbers after the draw only Everett pierce knows the secret to identifying what's coming next. And I don't think he will be sharing the secret any time soon.

Good luck with it

Philadelphia, PA
            United States
            Member #153774
            March 24, 2014
            2345 Posts
            Posted: October 4, 2016, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Oh it works for the mega million powerball etc. The skill we all need to master is finding the number before the next draw. I Will be honest with you best to find another system to combine with the pyramid to help with your choices of numbers to play . Although the pyramid shows the numbers after the draw only Everett pierce knows the secret to identifying what's coming next. And I don't think he will be sharing the secret any time soon.

Good luck with it

The pyramid is interesting because I just looked at what marcie was mentioning.  I can see the drawings for pick 3.   But its tough which three.

I also did the pyramid and found 25 numbers I am going to play.   $5x2= $10.   Then again I have been off by one number on some of the lines.  Call me crazy but I think its time to make double triple winnings starting tonight.   I can feel it.  That pyramid has been up in my head.