Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Math on the mega and pb

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 2 months ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
wander73's avatar - Lottery-038.jpg
Philadelphia, PA
United States
Member #153774
March 24, 2014
853 Posts
Posted: October 6, 2016, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

I posted a topic it was actually switched over into the jackpots area hopefully Todd doesn't switch this one.  All you have to do is look at the current date which means month date and whole year and determine what are there two numbers to add or to subtract nothing to multiply and nothing to divide can I see it in the past results.

The pyramid those work depending on what you add on which numbers and then the four digits in the middle and then you obviously add two and two and then add the two to the one but when I looked at both drawings I seen what I seen.  The weird part is you can also get the mega number out of the current date any questions inbox me too

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23260 Posts
    Posted: October 6, 2016, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, I can detect no mathematics-related information in this topic.  You are describing more of a system for selecting numbers, although you really don't go into any great depth about it.  This should be posted in either the Jackpot Games forum, or I guess you could post it in the Systems forum.

The Mathematics forum is for discussing mathematics as it relates to the lottery.  It could also be used to discuss (for example) mathematical formulas in Excel spreadsheets.  Just because a lottery system adds numbers together, it does not become a Mathematics topic from that.  You are discussing your system and how it works -- not discussing the concept of addition.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!