Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Ft pair ROOT PAIR Strategy/System (Another way to look at roots)

Topic closed. 58 replies. Last post 2 months ago by Soledad.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
Kunming
China
Member #57910
January 23, 2008
3626 Posts
Posted: October 12, 2016, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

This 1st. chart is the ROOT CHART (I will be calling it the RC for short from here on out). If you can, print out the charts for convenience.

In this thread, we will only focus on the Front Pair (I will be calling it FP for short from here on out). If you can get a handle on which FP will be drawn, then picking the 3rd digit should be easier. Remember that this is for any state. This thread is NOT going to post numbers for YOU. YOU have to do the research for your state. I'm just trying to maybe open your eyes to some ideas that can help you pick a winning number. 

This 2nd. chart is the ROOT DAYS OUT CHART (I will be calling it the RDOC for short from here on out).

Note: There are 2 Days out column for convenience. This way you can erase the previous Rt# and write the new one. Print the chart.

This 3rd. chart is the BOX PAIRS DAYS OUT CHART (I will be calling it the BPDOC for short from here on out). If you can, print out the charts for convenience.

The last Box Pairs column are the consecutive pairs.

Stay tune. More to come.

Play to win!

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
    Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    1689 Posts
    Posted: October 12, 2016, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Excellent!

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Kunming
      China
      Member #57910
      January 23, 2008
      3626 Posts
      Posted: October 12, 2016, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

This 1st. chart is the ROOT CHART (I will be calling it the RC for short from here on out). If you can, print out the charts for convenience.

In this thread, we will only focus on the Front Pair (I will be calling it FP for short from here on out). If you can get a handle on which FP will be drawn, then picking the 3rd digit should be easier. Remember that this is for any state. This thread is NOT going to post numbers for YOU. YOU have to do the research for your state. I'm just trying to maybe open your eyes to some ideas that can help you pick a winning number. 

This 2nd. chart is the ROOT DAYS OUT CHART (I will be calling it the RDOC for short from here on out).

Note: There are 2 Days out column for convenience. This way you can erase the previous Rt# and write the new one. Print the chart.

This 3rd. chart is the BOX PAIRS DAYS OUT CHART (I will be calling it the BPDOC for short from here on out). If you can, print out the charts for convenience.

The last Box Pairs column are the consecutive pairs.

Stay tune. More to come.

Those of us who play Pick 3 or any other lottery game regularly, usually keep track of a few things such as when a double, a triple, odd, even, high, low, consecutive are due, etc. In my years of playing there are a few things that I and others have observed and that is: Certain numbers like to be paired together often. Certain numbers like to follow other numbers. One example of this is the number4. This number usually likes to pair with8 and vice versa. It's not to say that this happens all the time. Of course not but it happens enough that you can see a pattern and  count on this happening. Just look at your Pick 3 drawing and see for yourself. That's is why I made the BPDOC. Another number that follows this pattern as well is6. This number usually likes to pair with2.  Yes I know, both4 & 6 like to pair with other numbers as well but overall you will notice 4 & 8 and6 & 2 occur together most of the time. That is why I made the Box Pair Days Out Chart (BPDOC). Tracking is very important. Don't chance it all on luck! There is no Magic formula.

Tools that you should have:

1.The 3 charts that I posted.

2. Lotsoftpro 5.1.0

Once you downloaded and install Lotsoftpro go to

Show me statistics/front pair (straight) and print the chart. Be sure to print the "front pair (straight)" NOT the front pair (boxed)

Once you have printed the chart, use a highlighter and highlight the pairs that the"cur. skip" and"med. skip" are doubled. For example pair 07x "cur. skip" is 200 days/ "med. skip" is 73. So you would highlight both these columns. If a pair is doubly due, it's a good pair to keep track of. Remember we are trying to use this in conjunction with the RDOC and the BPDOC. NOTE: If you print the chart from within the program(Lotsoftpro), it will look different then what I have display here. You need to get a 'print screen' program like Faststone Capture to capture the chart and put it in Microsoft word as I have displayed here. If you don't understand what I mean then I might post a video of how to do it.

Stay tune. More to come.

Play to win!

Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3626 Posts
        Posted: October 12, 2016, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Okay I posted a video on YouTube to further explain how to print the FP chart on MS Word. Note that YouTube is blocked in China as I have to use a VPN (Virtual Private Network) which sometimes works well and sometimes not. Mad

Click the link:    How to print front pair chart on Word

Hope this helps.

If you trying "export to excel" within the program.

It will look like this (which I find less attractive to look at):

Stay tune. More to come.

Play to win!

Kunming
          China
          Member #57910
          January 23, 2008
          3626 Posts
          Posted: October 12, 2016, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!

Play to win!

United States
            Member #170995
            December 26, 2015
            46 Posts
            Posted: October 13, 2016, 12:06 am - IP Logged

sound did not work through whole clip on youtube

Kunming
              China
              Member #57910
              January 23, 2008
              3626 Posts
              Posted: October 13, 2016, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Let's talk about Sum digits and Roots a minute.

Sum digits run from 0 to 27. Root digits run from 0 to 9 only. Let me give you some examples.

Sum digit 27 in pick 3 has only one pick 3 number which is 999. 9+9+9=27 (Sum). The root here would be 9. Why?

Because if you add 2 +7=9. So to get the root of any number, you have to add all the digit for a final total.

Sum digit 1 in pick 3 has only one pick 3 number which is 001. 0+0+1=1 (Sum). Notice that the root is also 1.

The reason why I bring this up is because we will be working on ROOTS and NOT sums.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For every pick 3 number there are 4 possible roots. For example: Pick 3 number 123.

12x=Rt. 3

23x=Rt. 5

1x3=Rt. 4

123=Rt. 6

You see why it's important to track and pick your battles (our battle is figuring out which FP root will be drawn. It can get overwhelming.  For the purpose of this thread, we will focus right now on the FP only. Later we can analyse the other roots (when necessary). The charts will help keep track of this.

Stay tune. More to come.

Play to win!

Kunming
                China
                Member #57910
                January 23, 2008
                3626 Posts
                Posted: October 13, 2016, 12:21 am - IP Logged

sound did not work through whole clip on youtube

I just played the video and the audio is working. Don't know what to tell you. Try again?

Play to win!

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                  New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11119 Posts
                  Posted: October 13, 2016, 12:24 am - IP Logged

Those of us who play Pick 3 or any other lottery game regularly, usually keep track of a few things such as when a double, a triple, odd, even, high, low, consecutive are due, etc. In my years of playing there are a few things that I and others have observed and that is: Certain numbers like to be paired together often. Certain numbers like to follow other numbers. One example of this is the number4. This number usually likes to pair with8 and vice versa. It's not to say that this happens all the time. Of course not but it happens enough that you can see a pattern and  count on this happening. Just look at your Pick 3 drawing and see for yourself. That's is why I made the BPDOC. Another number that follows this pattern as well is6. This number usually likes to pair with2.  Yes I know, both4 & 6 like to pair with other numbers as well but overall you will notice 4 & 8 and6 & 2 occur together most of the time. That is why I made the Box Pair Days Out Chart (BPDOC). Tracking is very important. Don't chance it all on luck! There is no Magic formula.

Tools that you should have:

1.The 3 charts that I posted.

2. Lotsoftpro 5.1.0

Once you downloaded and install Lotsoftpro go to

Show me statistics/front pair (straight) and print the chart. Be sure to print the "front pair (straight)" NOT the front pair (boxed)

Once you have printed the chart, use a highlighter and highlight the pairs that the"cur. skip" and"med. skip" are doubled. For example pair 07x "cur. skip" is 200 days/ "med. skip" is 73. So you would highlight both these columns. If a pair is doubly due, it's a good pair to keep track of. Remember we are trying to use this in conjunction with the RDOC and the BPDOC. NOTE: If you print the chart from within the program(Lotsoftpro), it will look different then what I have display here. You need to get a 'print screen' program like Faststone Capture to capture the chart and put it in Microsoft word as I have displayed here. If you don't understand what I mean then I might post a video of how to do it.

Stay tune. More to come.

Very nice job!

Party

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Kunming
                    China
                    Member #57910
                    January 23, 2008
                    3626 Posts
                    Posted: October 13, 2016, 12:25 am - IP Logged

Very nice job!

Party

Thanks!

Play to win!

Kunming
                      China
                      Member #57910
                      January 23, 2008
                      3626 Posts
                      Posted: October 13, 2016, 1:30 am - IP Logged

Although the focus on this thread are the FP roots, it doesn't mean that you should ignore the other roots especially the 4th root in my previous example (#1-12x #2-x23 #3-1x3 #4-123=6).

This is what you need to do. In the example below the most recent NY-midday number was 322 (root 7). Let's look at the past 10 draw. You have to use all the resources. For example the latest FP (front pair) was root 5. Think about it. Go through a check list and write it on paper.  5 is an odd number. 5 is a high number (0-4 are low numbers). Previous 3 root numbers were odd numbers 1, 7, 9. Now look at the chart that you printed out and check out which rt. # has not drawn that are even. Based on the last 10 draws missing are root 0(root 0 is seldom drawn),2 and 4. Chances are that the next FP pair will be an even number Rt. (0,2,4,6,or 8). Mind you that rt. 6 & 8 was recently drawn. Another thing you need to do is observe how the numbers move in each position. For example the latest number was 322. Notice that digit 2 was drawn in position 2 & 3. Drawn # 9 -892 (2 is in the third position) Drawn #10- 332 (2 is in the third position). If I had to guess I feel that digit 2 will be drawn in the first position soon. Now ask yourself, what rt that contains 2 will be next. It will most likely be one of these: Rt. 2= 20x   Rt. 4=22x  Rt. 6=24x  Rt. 8=26 (Note: rt. 6 was drawn 3x in the last ten draws).

Consider filters like: odd, even, high, low, etc. for the FP and the Rt.

Ft. Rt.NY-DayNY-Day#4 Rt.
                      532x3227
                      779x7975
                      963x6366
                      146x4601
                      615x1563
                      385x8504
                      606x0652
                      963x6366
                      889x8921
                      633x3328

I hope all this makes sense. Remember it's all up to you to see "the signs". If you can successfully master

picking ft. pairs then picking the last digit can be a lot easier because you can play all or half or just even or odd numbers.

Let me know how you do or if you have any questions.

Stay tune. More to come.

Play to win!

Kunming
                        China
                        Member #57910
                        January 23, 2008
                        3626 Posts
                        Posted: October 13, 2016, 4:24 am - IP Logged

Let's talk a little bit about patterns in the Pick 3 that will help you. Look at these draws from different states.

1st is Michigan Daily 3. Starting from last draw (119) to first(610 most recent).Digit 1 is what we are tracking. See how It has shown in position 2 & 3 but not in position 1 for 9 draw?  Seeing this pattern, the FP root that we see could be drawn is 1x. Which Rt will it be? That's where your charting and tracking comes in of which Root is due to comes in. I don't follow Michigan so my 'gut' feeling is missing. I'm just trying to show you the way grasshopper (Kung fu).Green laugh

Let's take another state:

Florida Pick 3. Latest draw was 742. Let's start from the bottom number 549.

You see how Digit 5 went from position 1 to position 2 and then to position 3? That's what you always have to be aware of. Digit 4 was drawn in the 2nd position and then the 1st position then back to the 2nd  position which leaves us with a strong possibility that it will be drawn in the 3rd position soon. Remember that since we are focusing on the FP, we have to determine which digit will show in the 1st or 2nd position. Digit 9 looks promising. It was in the 3rd position then the 2nd & 3rd position and now it's possible it will show in the 1st position.  In the previous post I talked about Box Pairs that like to be drawn together or follow each other. Look at digit 4 & 8. This is one example of many to help you pick a winner.

The next FP root might be 9x. Which root will it be you have to analyse and determine that. If you are a regular player, you'll have a 'gut' feeling about it.

Stay tune.  More to come.

Play to win!

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #4924
                          June 3, 2004
                          5896 Posts
                          Posted: October 13, 2016, 4:36 am - IP Logged

Very nice work, thank you. In Florida the root only repeats approximately 10%. you can eliminate the last root 90%, pretty good filter.

Kunming
                            China
                            Member #57910
                            January 23, 2008
                            3626 Posts
                            Posted: October 13, 2016, 4:45 am - IP Logged

Very nice work, thank you. In Florida the root only repeats approximately 10%. you can eliminate the last root 90%, pretty good filter.

You're welcome.

Play to win!

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #4924
                              June 3, 2004
                              5896 Posts
                              Posted: October 13, 2016, 5:42 am - IP Logged

10/13/16

The latest skips for Florida.

FP   RT Skip