Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream thoughts

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 1 month ago by helpmewin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #114502
August 1, 2011
651 Posts
Posted: October 23, 2016, 9:37 am - IP Logged

For those who have personal visions of winning. How are you going to stop the other people who are secretly playing your number , that maybe preventing you from winning. You may wager a small amount but the store clerk and their friends and other people that likes to invade your privacy and invade you and  take authority over your personal vision. Some of these drawings have winning amounts. If they are waging larger bets than you and its all unknown to you. Especially when the visions was given to you.  other people do not respect or think you deserve or its earned unless they are in authority in their views and terms. It may or may not come true. Your visions  of winning are not a public vote. What can be done?  I already some store manager saying if those numbers were to come out it would be theirs.

United States
    Member #114502
    August 1, 2011
    651 Posts
    Posted: October 23, 2016, 10:43 am - IP Logged

The others are keeping track of who you talk to and connect to and trying to avoid and diminish you. Who and what are they? They could be opposers and alternating you and stopping you from your destin path. Maken it worse for you are slowing it down.

United States
      Member #114502
      August 1, 2011
      651 Posts
      Posted: October 23, 2016, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Those who say I cannot do anything or do not do anything at all because Im following and under instructions of the Good.   be false.  They do not know what good or want good nor do good deeds for likeable1. If they were good and aware of good they would be helping you to improve likeable1 condition .   They can perform actions to avoid likeable1 .  DO NOT ACCEPT WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU. They could be doing actions to harm likeable1.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34146 Posts
        Posted: October 23, 2016, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

We are all in it to win it's about Luck!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
          Member #114502
          August 1, 2011
          651 Posts
          Posted: October 23, 2016, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Likeable has showed actions of another path  and people are tune and brainwash to avoid likeable ideas of existing at all .

Some are convience that they know for certain what is going to happen to me even before an action from likeable is

perform. What are people consulting and seeking  to give them these results on me ? That needs to be "identified" and

remove . Especially when Goddess Cassandra is the queen of visions, predictions and  outcomes for likeable1.

United States
            Member #114502
            August 1, 2011
            651 Posts
            Posted: October 23, 2016, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

Next time a person says a person is going to lose their soul  if they do not do as they say or win money. Ask them to come to you and  show you the procedure before you believe them.If they are so familiar.

United States
              Member #114502
              August 1, 2011
              651 Posts
              Posted: October 23, 2016, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Something that I notice about the lottery is they maybe avoiding the idea to win a receive the payout from lottery when you maybe interested  in winning the same time that you are  is because  most know the amounts and limits and time   when its time to receive the payout or benefits.  If they do not want  to win the same time that you do. Apparently they know the exact payout time and amount, and they donot want you a part of it.  I think the amounts and limits and times of payout are control by regular people in the community. 

United States
                Member #114502
                August 1, 2011
                651 Posts
                Posted: October 23, 2016, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

In order to proceed or go forth. Someone must defeat the unidentified action that causes people to not participate with you when its time to win  and what system that they are into that regular community members are knowing the time, amount, of payouts and receiving the good benefits. They might be control bank accounts as well. All that is effecting things. And why a person actions is monitored and track and not resolved or left out and delayed.

United States
                  Member #114502
                  August 1, 2011
                  651 Posts
                  Posted: October 23, 2016, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

For people that are saying Goddess and angels are false. Apparently that have not tried to contac a Goddess. Where is there male God if you only believe in him so much?Why are we taught to keep trying that method on our own and prefering  and promoting the male way when most are not getting desired results. 

People path and destinations can be changed and altered. This is why they promote physical activity. Visions and destinations can be altered and delayed. They do not want to reveal or discuss what they are doing. People should not follow or believe any sayings  or force to say or follow until they experience it. Until we defeat the unidentified   most may not go through.

United States
                    Member #114502
                    August 1, 2011
                    651 Posts
                    Posted: October 23, 2016, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Other people are viewing and try to determine what i am doing and why some changes are happening By tracking what I am buying and  doing and distorted the results, outcome and truth. Some of these God and Goddess are label to have this skill but yet they have many of them.How do you get rid of these so call highly trained human based and control test and results perform by people.?

If suffrage as answer as and only way for them to proceed . I am not interested.

United States
                      Member #114502
                      August 1, 2011
                      651 Posts
                      Posted: October 23, 2016, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

if you do not perform a physical slave labor for them . They want to put some in nursing homes and say you are disabled and abusing social security. I do not live for you.The abusive ones are these state and government organization. That control lottery outcomes, amounts and who and what gets what as well as bank accounts.They are living free from our entertainment.There own will of interpertation is creating lies and falseness. They need to stop keep a gossip or tab on a person. They need to be remove. They think going to a police is a only solution. They have to stop what they do for a living. Your so call self will or work should not include me . Especially when i am not asking or seeking you or expecting you for that.

United States
                        Member #114502
                        August 1, 2011
                        651 Posts
                        Posted: October 23, 2016, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Since no one has a suggestion. I had groups of people getting together all the time and praying in the form of main idea religion ways. They were not including me and including my child by force to adopt their ways. I study female Goddess that are connected with life and prayed to them for help. The door started to open up some. If people are progressing practicing the predominant mainstream religion way and forcing your child and leaving you out.  Try to pray to a female Goddess connected to life their plans can be stopped. Also ask angels and other Gods and Goddess about what should you do about the advertise religions and their leader they promote.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                          u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19840 Posts
                          Posted: October 24, 2016, 4:39 am - IP Logged

For those who have personal visions of winning. How are you going to stop the other people who are secretly playing your number , that maybe preventing you from winning. You may wager a small amount but the store clerk and their friends and other people that likes to invade your privacy and invade you and  take authority over your personal vision. Some of these drawings have winning amounts. If they are waging larger bets than you and its all unknown to you. Especially when the visions was given to you.  other people do not respect or think you deserve or its earned unless they are in authority in their views and terms. It may or may not come true. Your visions  of winning are not a public vote. What can be done?  I already some store manager saying if those numbers were to come out it would be theirs.

There is enough money for everyone.

Let it Snow Snowman