Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some female Goddess understand powerball

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 2 months ago by helpmewin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #114502
August 1, 2011
651 Posts
Posted: October 23, 2016, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Asking certain female Goddess know powerball numbers. They can help you out with some solutions if they choose.

United States
    Member #114502
    August 1, 2011
    651 Posts
    Posted: October 23, 2016, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

also if there was something stopping me from winning to help me out. One of the regular stores where I normal play was close at that moment. Some of the Goddess can protect you from being upset if you are not going to win.

United States
      Member #114502
      August 1, 2011
      651 Posts
      Posted: October 23, 2016, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

They like to make you think that mainstream religion is so acceptable. I have to accept their God and beliefs and that is why someone is not progressing. . The followers donot even accept the way that you look. They are not acceptable at all. if you are going to practice an acceptable leader as only option. The followers has to have a better reflection of their leaders and being acceptable of people looks.

United States
        Member #114502
        August 1, 2011
        651 Posts
        Posted: October 23, 2016, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

Some of this is important. Some people are able to make a descision about your child. If they know how to get the stress free housing and information  about your insurance policy . The mainstream religion can come it and take authority of child because they are advancing by tapping into your actions. They are progressing and you are not. they can put theories on you by describing you unfit. If you are not stable and a person younger than you is progressing. Seek other prayer methods. They are controlling your destiny and progress.

United States
          Member #114502
          August 1, 2011
          651 Posts
          Posted: October 23, 2016, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Some main religions teach an enemy is a chief or main enemy of all humans that operate not in flesh. Some females Goddess can pinpoint the opposers in flesh that you have met or is dealing with that is presently stopping you from your desires or progress. Contac me if you have met a Goddess or is interest.

United States
            Member #114502
            August 1, 2011
            651 Posts
            Posted: October 23, 2016, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

if you write something down in devices that are suppose to be secretive. the surroundings is still able to notify the opposers and clear their reputation.Im writing things in secretive and the immediate opposers are able to pick on and defend them and not you. What is that?

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19908 Posts
              Posted: October 24, 2016, 4:32 am - IP Logged

Maybe you have some Favorite numbers you like to play, Do you like anything Special, what is your Favorite Color? Smiley

Let it Snow Snowman