Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Searching for a particular number on the calendar results

4 replies. Last post 7 days ago by grwurston.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
grwurston's avatar - 144
Let's Go Rangers!!!
bel air maryland
United States
Member #90251
April 24, 2010
4884 Posts
Posted: November 5, 2016, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

When you go on lottery results in the quick links, then click on a state and get the calendar results. Could there be a way to pick a number and have it be high lighted on each date that it hit on the calendars. This would make it easy to see what other numbers hit around it.

In other words if today's number was 452, you could enter it and it would high-lite all the 452's  and you could see what other numbers tended to hit just before or just after it. This would make it easier than having to put the number in search past results, writing down the dates it hit, and then searching for all the dates on the calendar results. Thanks.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22978 Posts
    Posted: November 28, 2016, 8:58 am - IP Logged

I was thinking about this too..

It would be very helpful to, rather than have a drop down box that brings up current information on the past winning
    numbers tab on any clickable option, be able to be taken to the time that number hit when you click on the link for the
    day draw/evening draw. Right now you get a list of numbers you searched for and the time and drawing they hit.
    I want to be taken to the 2 weeks before and after the hit on one page of that year/time.

If you search a pick 4..and see that a certain set you're looking for came in 2001...there's a blue link line after the result.
    A change would be great to enable one to click on the link and be taken right to that date when the number came out and
    have a full months worth of numbers on one page just like the Daily Numbers games link on the blue bar does - if you click
    a certain state, it brings up the history going back as far as you want to go.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
      Member #81314
      October 16, 2009
      19014 Posts
      Posted: November 28, 2016, 9:49 am - IP Logged

When you go on lottery results in the quick links, then click on a state and get the calendar results. Could there be a way to pick a number and have it be high lighted on each date that it hit on the calendars. This would make it easy to see what other numbers hit around it.

In other words if today's number was 452, you could enter it and it would high-lite all the 452's  and you could see what other numbers tended to hit just before or just after it. This would make it easier than having to put the number in search past results, writing down the dates it hit, and then searching for all the dates on the calendar results. Thanks.

I Agree!

I'm trying to do something like that in Excel with my charting.

I think it's conditional formatting?

I am not sure, I will look more into later in the week.

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
        Member #109074
        April 5, 2011
        3529 Posts
        Posted: November 28, 2016, 9:58 am - IP Logged

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

grwurston's avatar - 144
          Let's Go Rangers!!!
          bel air maryland
          United States
          Member #90251
          April 24, 2010
          4884 Posts
          Posted: December 4, 2016, 12:03 am - IP Logged

There was a site that is not around anymore that you could do that with. It is where the Pick 3 Pick 4 calendar results here on LP came from. Enough people asked for it that Todd added it to LP.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.