Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MM cash value

2 replies. Last post 20 days ago by Kingofearth.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #55889
October 23, 2007
5588 Posts
Posted: November 12, 2016, 8:19 am - IP Logged

I was just comparing my MM ticket that I bought last Thursday morning, which had a cash value of $41.1 million, to the work pool tickets I bought Friday morning that had a cash value of $40.4 million.

So the cash value dropped $700,000 from Thursday to Friday. I don't ever remember seeing that before. I don't remember what the annuity was on Thursday as I don't pay any attention to it.

Does anyone remember seeing the cash value drop before a draw took place?

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

wander73's avatar - Lottery-038.jpg
    Philadelphia, PA
    United States
    Member #153774
    March 24, 2014
    849 Posts
    Posted: November 12, 2016, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

I don't know what answer to your question because I'm not sure exactly what your question is on the lottery.  How many people do you play in a lottery pool because you seem pretty good on it too?

Kingofearth's avatar - Kinnak
      Upstate NY
      United States
      Member #174656
      May 5, 2016
      750 Posts
      Posted: November 12, 2016, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

I was just comparing my MM ticket that I bought last Thursday morning, which had a cash value of $41.1 million, to the work pool tickets I bought Friday morning that had a cash value of $40.4 million.

So the cash value dropped $700,000 from Thursday to Friday. I don't ever remember seeing that before. I don't remember what the annuity was on Thursday as I don't pay any attention to it.

Does anyone remember seeing the cash value drop before a draw took place?

Annuity and Cash values are only estimates. If sales are high, they rise even between drawings.  If sales are low, the opposite occurs. Welcome to the era of monster jackpots and slow climbs until they become monster jackpots.