Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Jack Gillen's root value and Pick 5 template for lottery

5 replies. Last post 8 days ago by Ted-Ho.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #177927
October 30, 2016
3 Posts
Posted: November 21, 2016, 6:38 am - IP Logged

Hello members, can anyone kindly explain with example that how to find out Jack Gillen’s root value and make or fill up Pick 5 template for lotteries?

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34126 Posts
    Posted: November 21, 2016, 7:08 am - IP Logged

Hello members, can anyone kindly explain with example that how to find out Jack Gillen’s root value and make or fill up Pick 5 template for lotteries?

Never heard of him but I will check it out?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49699 Posts
      Posted: November 21, 2016, 9:09 am - IP Logged

Have you read these?: https://www.lotterypost.com/search/forums?q=jack+gillen%27s&t=all

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23260 Posts
        Posted: November 21, 2016, 9:55 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 5 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

Taipei
          Taiwan
          Member #177837
          October 24, 2016
          2 Posts
          Posted: November 26, 2016, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

I have his speculation book and some materials he used to post on his web site. However I can't figure out how to make use of them correctly, neither. 

In the early part of his books, he talks about using Part of Numbers. Then in the latter part, he talks about using template and root numbers. That doesn't work out for me very well. Incomprehensible.

He says time is an important factor for winning big. He listed some planetary aspects that's associated with winning. For example, the transit of the Moon and natal midheaven, natal part of fortune...etc. However whenever I buy lottery ticket following that formula, I always hit nothing, not even a single number.

I've worked out my own way to pick lottery numbers. Also I successfully pointed out some favorable times for a gambler to win. However I never made it to the jackpot myself. I usually hit three numbers out of 5/6/7 on my favorable time.

I would say there should be something we can follow to predict lottery numbers, but it looks like Jack Gillen never publish the correct idea in his book.

Taipei
            Taiwan
            Member #177837
            October 24, 2016
            2 Posts
            Posted: November 27, 2016, 2:31 am - IP Logged

One of my most "successful miss" happened during this July. I eliminated 7 numbers in my spreadsheet, because I thought those are not likely to be drawn according to my own work on planetary aspect.

And the result for that night was: 5 out of 7 numbers I eliminated were drawn. I am almost sure that there must be an effective way to pick numbers, but I am not sure if Jack Gillen is the answer to winning, since I can't reproduce similar result using his method mentioned in his book.