Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 7:51 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Alert Attention Florida Pick 4 Players Thread worthy

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 2 months ago by MrsGH01.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Duchess69's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg

United States
Member #109074
April 5, 2011
3597 Posts
Posted: November 23, 2016, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

A lot of players wants to know why is there 4 people that have different thread in Fla pick 4

which thread do you guys want to shut down cause I can stop I run Florida pick 4 oranges and I do not mind posting in someone's thread please help with this take your pick 

Keep smiling  keep Sun Smiley knowing you can't always count on me forsure that's what friends are for.....

Gainesville, Florida
    United States
    Member #161967
    December 17, 2014
    1044 Posts
    Posted: November 23, 2016, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

A lot of players wants to know why is there 4 people that have different thread in Fla pick 4

which thread do you guys want to shut down cause I can stop I run Florida pick 4 oranges and I do not mind posting in someone's thread please help with this take your pick 

Please, continued with your amazing thread!!!!

Thank you Duchess69 for all you can do!!

MrsGH01's avatar - yesnurse

United States
      Member #155745
      May 28, 2014
      1105 Posts
      Posted: November 26, 2016, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Hey Duchess i don't even play in Florida but you are one of the best that try to help others

i would not let the people run me away keep doing you , because you will be blessed for all that you do

to help. those that don't won't to be help  dam------------------them

MrsGH01