Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 3:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

California SuperLottery

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 2 months ago by ressuccess.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #164725
March 12, 2015
368 Posts
Posted: November 27, 2016, 10:22 am - IP Logged

There are so few winners. Only 5 for this year so far.  The last time someone won was June 8th. Last year, it was half a year before anyone won and then no one claimed the prize.  I dont remember the game being this bad.  Remember - Calif is a very large state so a lot of tickets are sold each game. Therefore, the chances of a winning ticket shd increase. However, it seems like just the opposite.

ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
    Member #93164
    June 23, 2010
    1433 Posts
    Posted: November 27, 2016, 11:40 am - IP Logged

It's been a long drought. We're currently in California Super Lotto Plus Sudden Death Level 2 meaning that it has rolled at least 47 or more times (currently at 49). I hope it continues to roll and reaches California Super Lotto Plus Sudden Death Level 3 meaning that it has rolled at least 51 or more times until we have a California Super Lotto Plus Jackpot winning ticket. Then that will be the new level 3. What do you think about my comment?

I hope that one $2 ticket is the only one that matches all 5 numbers plus the Powerball to win the largest Powerball Jackpot in United States history of over $2 Billion Dollars!

United States
      Member #164725
      March 12, 2015
      368 Posts
      Posted: November 27, 2016, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Nah, I'm ready to cut my loses and win it now.  Wink

I did just read on the state site that the all time high was $193 million back in 2002 which got split 3 ways.  That would have meant that no one won it for over 90+ weeks. Ridiculous. No Nod

Kingofearth's avatar - Kinnak
        Upstate NY
        United States
        Member #174656
        May 5, 2016
        837 Posts
        Posted: November 27, 2016, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Nah, I'm ready to cut my loses and win it now.  Wink

I did just read on the state site that the all time high was $193 million back in 2002 which got split 3 ways.  That would have meant that no one won it for over 90+ weeks. Ridiculous. No Nod

How do you know it didn't have a few massive jumps to make that amount?

I'm surprised it hasn't increased by more than the minimum given its medium size.

United States
          Member #93164
          June 23, 2010
          1433 Posts
          Posted: December 1, 2016, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Now California Super Lotto Plus has rolled 50 times and the jackpot is at $57 million dollars for this Saturday. If nobody wins this Saturday, then California Super Lotto Plus reaches Sudden Death Level 3 meaning that it will roll at 51 times until we have a California Super Lotto Plus Jackpot winning ticket. Then that will be the new level 3. What do you think about my comment?

I hope that one $2 ticket is the only one that matches all 5 numbers plus the Powerball to win the largest Powerball Jackpot in United States history of over $2 Billion Dollars!

United States
            Member #93164
            June 23, 2010
            1433 Posts
            Posted: December 4, 2016, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Now California Super Lotto Plus has reached Sudden Death level 3 meaning that it has rolled at least 50 times or more for the second time in their career with the last one on ending on my dad's birthday on Saturday August 8th, 2015.