Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

California SuperLottery

4 replies. Last post 2 days ago by ressuccess.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #164725
March 12, 2015
339 Posts
Posted: November 27, 2016, 10:22 am - IP Logged

There are so few winners. Only 5 for this year so far.  The last time someone won was June 8th. Last year, it was half a year before anyone won and then no one claimed the prize.  I dont remember the game being this bad.  Remember - Calif is a very large state so a lot of tickets are sold each game. Therefore, the chances of a winning ticket shd increase. However, it seems like just the opposite.

ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
    Member #93164
    June 23, 2010
    1313 Posts
    Posted: November 27, 2016, 11:40 am - IP Logged

It's been a long drought. We're currently in California Super Lotto Plus Sudden Death Level 2 meaning that it has rolled at least 47 or more times (currently at 49). I hope it continues to roll and reaches California Super Lotto Plus Sudden Death Level 3 meaning that it has rolled at least 51 or more times until we have a California Super Lotto Plus Jackpot winning ticket. Then that will be the new level 3. What do you think about my comment?

I hope that one $2 ticket is the only one that matches all 5 numbers plus the Powerball to win the largest Powerball Jackpot in United States history of over $2 Billion Dollars!

United States
      Member #164725
      March 12, 2015
      339 Posts
      Posted: November 27, 2016, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Nah, I'm ready to cut my loses and win it now.  Wink

I did just read on the state site that the all time high was $193 million back in 2002 which got split 3 ways.  That would have meant that no one won it for over 90+ weeks. Ridiculous. No Nod

Kingofearth's avatar - Kinnak
        Upstate NY
        United States
        Member #174656
        May 5, 2016
        750 Posts
        Posted: November 27, 2016, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Nah, I'm ready to cut my loses and win it now.  Wink

I did just read on the state site that the all time high was $193 million back in 2002 which got split 3 ways.  That would have meant that no one won it for over 90+ weeks. Ridiculous. No Nod

How do you know it didn't have a few massive jumps to make that amount?

I'm surprised it hasn't increased by more than the minimum given its medium size.

ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
          Member #93164
          June 23, 2010
          1313 Posts
          Posted: December 1, 2016, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Now California Super Lotto Plus has rolled 50 times and the jackpot is at $57 million dollars for this Saturday. If nobody wins this Saturday, then California Super Lotto Plus reaches Sudden Death Level 3 meaning that it will roll at 51 times until we have a California Super Lotto Plus Jackpot winning ticket. Then that will be the new level 3. What do you think about my comment?

I hope that one $2 ticket is the only one that matches all 5 numbers plus the Powerball to win the largest Powerball Jackpot in United States history of over $2 Billion Dollars!