Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What kind of "Scratch-Off" games are in your place?

6 replies. Last post 6 days ago by helpmewin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
kaiplaimeti's avatar - Lottery-003.jpg

Lithuania
Member #178414
November 27, 2016
3 Posts
Posted: November 27, 2016, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Hello,

What kind of Instant "Scratch-Off" games are in your country/state?

Could someone make a list of them?

Would be perfect if possible to include a picture of fully scratched-off ticket (from both sides).

Thank you

Lithuania
    Member #178414
    November 27, 2016
    3 Posts
    Posted: November 27, 2016, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

(Sorry for a new post, but I didn't find an edit button for the previous post)

I have found a hack in all Lithuanian "Scratch-Off" lotteries and can tell if the ticket is winning or not.

As I know they are designed and printed by some big international company (just not sure if it is based in UK or US).

So I think that there is a possibility that  the same company makes lottery tickets for other lotteries in other countries using the same design and security.

To find out that I need to see a picture of fully scratched-off ticket (from both sides).

SARASOTA, FL
      United States
      Member #95778
      August 17, 2010
      1093 Posts
      Posted: November 27, 2016, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

I like the scratch off ticket that has 3 perogies to win $500 and the other with one potatoe pancake to win $250 ....

lugan here having fun !!!

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

South Carolina
        United States
        Member #18322
        July 9, 2005
        1706 Posts
        Posted: November 29, 2016, 12:19 am - IP Logged

(Sorry for a new post, but I didn't find an edit button for the previous post)

I have found a hack in all Lithuanian "Scratch-Off" lotteries and can tell if the ticket is winning or not.

As I know they are designed and printed by some big international company (just not sure if it is based in UK or US).

So I think that there is a possibility that  the same company makes lottery tickets for other lotteries in other countries using the same design and security.

To find out that I need to see a picture of fully scratched-off ticket (from both sides).

I doubt that U.S. "Scratch Off " ticket manufacturers do business in Lithuania

Even if they do, our new President Donald Trump, will probably put an end to such foreign business.

President Trump wants to keep U.S. business in the U.S..  That includes lottery business.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22944 Posts
          Posted: November 29, 2016, 7:18 am - IP Logged

Lithuanian upstanding citizen...report the crime and let them handle it.

We can tell if our tickets are winners or losers. We buy them from reputable lottery retailers and have
          the option of scanning them ourselves in the store to verify a win or loss. Winner, we get paid. Loser goes in
          the trash.

How many were you planning on reproducing and discounting? Did you perfect a latex compound?

Look, the only 'hack' is you. Get yourself a real job instead of being a criminal middleman.

Don't send him anything.

Lithuania
            Member #178414
            November 27, 2016
            3 Posts
            Posted: November 29, 2016, 9:19 am - IP Logged

Lithuanian upstanding citizen...report the crime and let them handle it.

We can tell if our tickets are winners or losers. We buy them from reputable lottery retailers and have
            the option of scanning them ourselves in the store to verify a win or loss. Winner, we get paid. Loser goes in
            the trash.

How many were you planning on reproducing and discounting? Did you perfect a latex compound?

Look, the only 'hack' is you. Get yourself a real job instead of being a criminal middleman.

Don't send him anything.

Just can't understand, if you are jealous that someone is smarter than you and actually found some bugs in lottery design (while you just dreaming about it), or if you really think that there are naive people who would reproduce and try to sell them?

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19859 Posts
              Posted: December 3, 2016, 4:46 am - IP Logged

You can see all the scratch off tickets they sell on any State's website.

Good Luck Lep

Let it Snow Snowman