Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is most important for your when choosing a online lottery site?

9 replies. Last post 19 hours ago by Ricklou.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Budapest
Hungary
Member #178441
November 28, 2016
1 Posts
Posted: November 28, 2016, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Hello there, 

I need some help from people like you and I really hope you can share with me some ideas. I am about to open my first online business, and start my own online lottery site, and I was wondering what is important for a lottery player to have in a lottery website? What makes you start playing the lottery from a specific site? What is the most important thing you looking for, before you chose a site to play in? 

I hope this is not a big problem for you to share with me this information, but for me it is a very valuable one to hear it from the real source. I would appreciate it very much!

Wishing all of us good luck.

Meir

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: November 28, 2016, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

Hello there, 

I need some help from people like you and I really hope you can share with me some ideas. I am about to open my first online business, and start my own online lottery site, and I was wondering what is important for a lottery player to have in a lottery website? What makes you start playing the lottery from a specific site? What is the most important thing you looking for, before you chose a site to play in? 

I hope this is not a big problem for you to share with me this information, but for me it is a very valuable one to hear it from the real source. I would appreciate it very much!

Wishing all of us good luck.

Meir

Lottery Post is NOT a site from which you "start playing the lottery".  You CANNOT play the lottery through the Lottery Post website. 

Lottery Post is an information site, through which members give and receive information relative to the lottery.

In the U.S., you can only play the lottery legally at the local retailer in your home state.  Or, you can travel to another state, and purchase a legal lottery ticket from a local retailer in that state.  Some states allow state online play.  You CANNOT legally play the lottery through any website in the U.S., unless you are playing through a state's own official lottery website, that allows online play. Playing through offshore lottery websites [playing online] is illegal in the U.S.  [No legal U.S. lottery tickets are ever issued through an offshore online lottery website]. The only legal lottery tickets that can be cashed in for payment, are the tickets purchased through your state's legal local lottery retailers.

Thus, perhaps you are actually asking, what do people like in a LOTTERY INFORMATION WEBSITE ??

My best advice......

Model your Hungarian lottery website after the best features in Lottery Post.

If you are actually located in the U.S., rather than Hungary, DO NOT COPY LOTTERY POST !!!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3102 Posts
      Posted: November 29, 2016, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

There are already a fair number of well established websites anyone can play the lottery through, see USA MEGA in the left column. 

Someone would have to be out of their mind to send you money to buy lottery tickets for them without major proof of honesty, ability to pay, etc. 

If you are planning to be an affiliate for one of the butler service sites that buy lottery tickets for customers, collect the prizes if any and send a payment to winners or allow it to be reinvested, again there are many established sites, already affiliates, already doing this in addition to whatever other information they are providing to keep visitors happy.  Anyone can join these affiliate programs, slap their banners all over their website and find they get no traction on G at all, no traffic no customers, buying traffic (kids in India click for a penny) does not convert into sales.

Selling is the tail of the website, not the content. 

BobP

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
        Member #164727
        March 12, 2015
        2512 Posts
        Posted: November 29, 2016, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Send a PM to TODD and ask how he did it. He did explain it at one time in his Blog.

Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
          Member #129822
          June 28, 2012
          361 Posts
          Posted: November 30, 2016, 9:43 am - IP Logged

There is  a difference in buying a lottery ticket of your state and a sportsbetting website.On a sportsbetting website they have a limit on the payout and you cant play for the BIG jackpot. ....normally only 2 Million.  I dont know if sportsbetting is legal in the US but I personally moved over to sportsbetting about 2 years ago. Smaller prizes on the lottery normally pays peanuts....but if you play at a sportsbetting website its much better money.

bigbuckswede's avatar - Riksbanken 2010000.jpeg

Sweden
            Member #153629
            March 20, 2014
            128 Posts
            Posted: November 30, 2016, 10:31 am - IP Logged

Scanned tickets in color, front and signed back with my name sent e-mail

Reasonable pricing max 2x ticket cost

Fast support email/phone

website with secure encryption and website protocols

Return of Investment, ROI 2014 20% | ROI 2015 20% | ROI 2016 14,45%

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
              Texas
              United States
              Member #86154
              January 30, 2010
              1648 Posts
              Posted: December 2, 2016, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

There is  a difference in buying a lottery ticket of your state and a sportsbetting website.On a sportsbetting website they have a limit on the payout and you cant play for the BIG jackpot. ....normally only 2 Million.  I dont know if sportsbetting is legal in the US but I personally moved over to sportsbetting about 2 years ago. Smaller prizes on the lottery normally pays peanuts....but if you play at a sportsbetting website its much better money.

Amen to the last portion of your closing sentence because it makes all the difference. If players only knew the value.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                Texas
                United States
                Member #86154
                January 30, 2010
                1648 Posts
                Posted: December 3, 2016, 12:08 am - IP Logged

For me, there are only two things I'd investigate. History and trustworthiness. These two things will tell one anything they need to know about where they're about to patronize. I've been as happy as a hog in a mud pit since 2005 with my deal...not a single issue. 

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
                  Member #164603
                  March 8, 2015
                  604 Posts
                  Posted: December 3, 2016, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

Correct me if I'm wrong but on any of these bookie sites (I only know the UK ones) one can't win a true million dollar jackpot?

Nolege is power.

Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
                    Member #129822
                    June 28, 2012
                    361 Posts
                    Posted: Yesterday, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Amen to the last portion of your closing sentence because it makes all the difference. If players only knew the value.

True mate......like I said I dont think sport betting is legal in the US or is it ? If so do yourself a favor and investigate it .....it will beat your $2 or $5 wins out of the water. On a lottery the worth while prizes is Division 1 ,2 ,3 .......the rest is just another free ticket #break even

Cheers