Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

how does pyramid system work?

21 replies. Last post 2 days ago by lottery-123.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Dominican Republic
Member #178459
November 29, 2016
16 Posts
Posted: December 1, 2016, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

I would like to know in detail how does pyramid system works.

lottolot's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
    Tanhauser Gates
    Holy See (Vatican City State)
    Member #139281
    February 18, 2013
    173 Posts
    Posted: December 1, 2016, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

You can search in this page,(up on the corner):

"Pyramid system"

I hope this helps.

Dominican Republic
      Member #178459
      November 29, 2016
      16 Posts
      Posted: December 1, 2016, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

You can search in this page,(up on the corner):

"Pyramid system"

I hope this helps.

Thanks, I will look for it. Is it valid for pick 6 out of 49 lotteries?

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
        Member #164727
        March 12, 2015
        2517 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2016, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

I use it for the Pick-3. There are two ways I use it. The first is the date, month and day only, and the winning number from the night before.

Sometimes these two different pyramids agree with themselves, so I look for patterns mostly at the middle to top half of the pyramid. The example below is not the norm, but 2 out of 3 numbers matching is very common. 

Nov. 22 eve-148

Nov. 23 eve-852

Example Florida,

Date: 1 1 2 3---Nov. 23

Winning number from the night before: 148

7                  7

2 5               5 2

1 1 2 3           1 4 8

Dominican Republic
          Member #178459
          November 29, 2016
          16 Posts
          Posted: December 2, 2016, 6:58 am - IP Logged

I use it for the Pick-3. There are two ways I use it. The first is the date, month and day only, and the winning number from the night before.

Sometimes these two different pyramids agree with themselves, so I look for patterns mostly at the middle to top half of the pyramid. The example below is not the norm, but 2 out of 3 numbers matching is very common. 

Nov. 22 eve-148

Nov. 23 eve-852

Example Florida,

Date: 1 1 2 3---Nov. 23

Winning number from the night before: 148

7                  7

2 5               5 2

1 1 2 3           1 4 8

Thanks for your answer. Please, let me ask the following questions:

1 When you already have the whole pyramid ,how do you use numbers for playing?

2 I understand the left pyramid(date), but not totally the right one: I understand that, at the left, the number 25 comes from the sum of 1+1(2), and 2+3(5), and 7 is 2+5. At the right, I do not understand where 52 comes from(the top 7 seems to come from 5+2).

3 do you know how would be the system for 6 numbers?

4 according your experience, does this method successfully work giving winnings? Thank you very much!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19825 Posts
            Posted: December 2, 2016, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Who told you they work? 

From what I've read there aren't any rules or details, you just stack a bunch of random numbers in the shape of a triangle and make up your own rules and details if you feel any are needed.  You then use those rules to pick combinations within the parameters of the games you're playing and hope for the best.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34130 Posts
              Posted: December 2, 2016, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Who told you they work? 

From what I've read there aren't any rules or details, you just stack a bunch of random numbers in the shape of a triangle and make up your own rules and details if you feel any are needed.  You then use those rules to pick combinations within the parameters of the games you're playing and hope for the best.

Everyone has there own way of during it yes, hope for the best...Big Smile  And they do work at times..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Dominican Republic
                Member #178459
                November 29, 2016
                16 Posts
                Posted: December 2, 2016, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

hello marcie, thanks for your answer. For example, you wrote this pyramid in one of your posts:

Well: I have tried to find the sums from left to right but I can´t see them. Beginning from down 12022016 is th date but, where come crom the following, second line, 33...etc? The first 3 seems to come from 1+2. But the second 3?  Neither I see where comes from the 3rd file 6134. The 4th file 77 seems to come from 6143  6+1=7  4+3=7?  And the last file, 4?? Please, marcie, Could you explain te details? Thanks Wink

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                  Dallas, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #4549
                  May 2, 2004
                  1689 Posts
                  Posted: December 3, 2016, 12:11 am - IP Logged

hello marcie, thanks for your answer. For example, you wrote this pyramid in one of your posts:

Well: I have tried to find the sums from left to right but I can´t see them. Beginning from down 12022016 is th date but, where come crom the following, second line, 33...etc? The first 3 seems to come from 1+2. But the second 3?  Neither I see where comes from the 3rd file 6134. The 4th file 77 seems to come from 6143  6+1=7  4+3=7?  And the last file, 4?? Please, marcie, Could you explain te details? Thanks Wink

This is your answer to how they work. Count up the different numbers in that pyramid.

I count 9 different digits. (The only digit missing is 8).

Now let us consider how many combinations we can make with 9 digits.

There are 729 combinations in any 9 digits; 9 triples, 216 doubles and 504 singles.

No one can play every combination in that pyramid without losing. At $1 a play you spend $729 and win $500.  So even if you win, you lose $229 for any single.

Basically, whether pyramid, magic square, tic-tac-toe, or what not, it comes down to the more different digits you have to combine the better chance you have of finding a winner. 

After the drawing its easy to see the winner, but picking it before is 729:1 against you.

Some people seem to know how; some people (like me) can't find a winner if you circled it, highlighted it in fluorescent colors and put purple hearts around it.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                    Member #164727
                    March 12, 2015
                    2517 Posts
                    Posted: December 3, 2016, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Thanks for your answer. Please, let me ask the following questions:

1 When you already have the whole pyramid ,how do you use numbers for playing?

2 I understand the left pyramid(date), but not totally the right one: I understand that, at the left, the number 25 comes from the sum of 1+1(2), and 2+3(5), and 7 is 2+5. At the right, I do not understand where 52 comes from(the top 7 seems to come from 5+2).

3 do you know how would be the system for 6 numbers?

4 according your experience, does this method successfully work giving winnings? Thank you very much!

For now, I only have time to answer your fourth question. Will answer the others later.

In the big games like Lotto, the Pyramid gets bigger. 

The date at the bottom, adding your way up from left to right on the first level, right to left on the second level, and so on all the way to the top. Or APEX...

I HAVE THE POWER !!!

Dallas, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #4549
                      May 2, 2004
                      1689 Posts
                      Posted: December 3, 2016, 12:46 am - IP Logged

For now, I only have time to answer your fourth question. Will answer the others later.

In the big games like Lotto, the Pyramid gets bigger. 

The date at the bottom, adding your way up from left to right on the first level, right to left on the second level, and so on all the way to the top. Or APEX...

I HAVE THE POWER !!!

I programmed the POWER OF 12 in 2012.

Then the Mayans ate it.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Raven62's avatar - binary
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #17843
                        June 28, 2005
                        49699 Posts
                        Posted: December 3, 2016, 8:16 am - IP Logged

When building a Pyramid start from the bottom and build up!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Dominican Republic
                          Member #178459
                          November 29, 2016
                          16 Posts
                          Posted: December 3, 2016, 11:25 am - IP Logged

This is your answer to how they work. Count up the different numbers in that pyramid.

I count 9 different digits. (The only digit missing is 8).

Now let us consider how many combinations we can make with 9 digits.

There are 729 combinations in any 9 digits; 9 triples, 216 doubles and 504 singles.

No one can play every combination in that pyramid without losing. At $1 a play you spend $729 and win $500.  So even if you win, you lose $229 for any single.

Basically, whether pyramid, magic square, tic-tac-toe, or what not, it comes down to the more different digits you have to combine the better chance you have of finding a winner. 

After the drawing its easy to see the winner, but picking it before is 729:1 against you.

Some people seem to know how; some people (like me) can't find a winner if you circled it, highlighted it in fluorescent colors and put purple hearts around it.

hello garyo1954.  Thanks for your message.

Sorry but I do not understand numbers yet: there is nor order not rule for summing these numbers up?

I can understand where come from files 4 and 5, bbut I do not understand where come from 2nd and third files, could you explain me, please? Thanks

Raven62's avatar - binary
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #17843
                            June 28, 2005
                            49699 Posts
                            Posted: December 3, 2016, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Lottery Post Forums Search is Your Friend!

Read, Study, Learn:

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/290998/4164378

https://www.lotterypost.com/search/forums?q=pyramid&f=10&t=all

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Dallas, Texas
                              United States
                              Member #4549
                              May 2, 2004
                              1689 Posts
                              Posted: December 3, 2016, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

hello garyo1954.  Thanks for your message.

Sorry but I do not understand numbers yet: there is nor order not rule for summing these numbers up?

I can understand where come from files 4 and 5, bbut I do not understand where come from 2nd and third files, could you explain me, please? Thanks

Not all pyramids are done the same way. This is a pretty straight forward example. Here's how its done.......

First, we add the two digits in yellow 2+1 follow the line up and write 3. We use the 3, follow the diagonal line to 0, add those together, go back up and write 3 again. We use that 3 follow the diagonal line add the two go back up and write 5. STOP.

Go to the two digits in blue. Add 1 + 6, go up, write 7. Use the 7, follow the diagonal to 0. Add 7+ 0, go back up  and write 7. Use that 7, follow the diagonal, add 7+2, go back up and write 9. You now have your second line.

To get the third line, add the 3 in yellow to the second 3, go up write 6. Add 6 to 5. Go up write the last digit of the sum, 1. STOP.

Go to the right side add 7 (in blue) + 7. Go up write the last digit of the sum 4. Add 4 to 9, go up write the last digit of the sum 3.

Add 4 (in yellow) to 3. Go up write 7.

Add 6(in yellow) to 1. Go up write 7.

Add 7 + 7. Go up write the last digit of the sum.

And that's how this pyramid is made.

G