Welcome Guest
You last visited September 23, 2021, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotteries rigged by the Illuminati

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 5 years ago by wander73.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #164719
March 12, 2015
3507 Posts
01/20/2017 Evening6-6-6-6

http://nylottery.ny.gov/wps/portal/Home/Lottery/home/your+lottery/winning+numbers/win4pastwinning+numbers+

Some person on a site forum blog was writing about how the Illuminati controls the lotteries. He talks about some guy named "The last Prophet" predicted this back in 2005, that the New York lottery would pick 6666 in their P-4 game on inauguration night. So I checked it out and sure enough the winning number was 6666.

He goes on to say that Hitler would've been 6,666 weeks old on Jan.20, 2017, since he was born on 04-20-1889. 

Below is his description of how the machines are rigged and about Hitler.

"Reminder from March 2012:
As of today, as for the last 7 years, angelic Google returns the TRUTH as either #1 or at least one of the first results if you google the obvious.

Rigged Megamillions, Powerball & Euromillions - the incredible 7+ year old story that any 7+ year old child can immediately get

Now over 7 years since it was first exposed by Last Prophet Matt in Nov 2004.

1. Pick from computer a combination that nobody picked.
2. Mix cuts of balls spinning around and exiting the "wheel of fortune" (A) with the cut of each ball part of the "winning" pick coming to a stop at the end of the tube (B).
EVERYONE can see that each ball exiting the wheel is NOT rolling down the tube, or in other words the camera changes, there are ALWAYS TWO separate sequences.
What the B type of cuts does not show: somebody manually introduced the ball before it started to roll down that tube.

Background music and the TV presentator with an angelic face repeating that "it is all under control" is all it takes to convince the human cattle that the ball spinning in the wheel is the same ball rolling down the exit tube...

Note that the A type of cuts don't need to be recorded each time.
They are stored in a previously recorded set, all with the exact same duration to the milisecond, hundreds of takes for each number.
So the computer can AUTOMATICALLY assemble the whole video using as only input
- the sequence in which the numbers should exit the spinning wheel
- the takes of type B, recorded on the spot, for the balls manually introduced in the tube"

I have only just come across this 6666 New York lottery pick on the day of Trump's Inauguration so trying to get my mind around it so please bear with me.
I also have another stunning '6666' link to the same date as that day Hitler would have been 6,666 weeks old (inclusive of both dates) having been born on the 20th April, 1889.
Not only that but HMQEII was 33x33 months old on the same date having been born on 20th April, 1926.
But getting back to the 6666 Lottery I understand that LastProphet predicted this happening way back in 2005.
What puzzles me is how LastProphet would think of looking at the Lottery number for the 20th January, 2017 some 12 years before.
Or was it just because he knew it was going to be an upcoming Inauguration date?
Thanks guys. This is my first post solely because of the number 6666 being mentioned and my knowledge of Hitler's age being 6,666 weeks on the 20th Jan.
I have quite a bit more on Trump.

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32651
    February 14, 2006
    9236 Posts

http://nylottery.ny.gov/wps/portal/Home/Lottery/home/your+lottery/winning+numbers/win4pastwinning+numbers+

Some person on a site forum blog was writing about how the Illuminati controls the lotteries. He talks about some guy named "The last Prophet" predicted this back in 2005, that the New York lottery would pick 6666 in their P-4 game on inauguration night. So I checked it out and sure enough the winning number was 6666.

He goes on to say that Hitler would've been 6,666 weeks old on Jan.20, 2017, since he was born on 04-20-1889. 

As of today, as for the last 7 years, angelic Google returns the TRUTH as either #1 or at least one of the first results if you google the obvious.

Rigged Megamillions, Powerball & Euromillions - the incredible 7+ year old story that any 7+ year old child can immediately get

2. Mix cuts of balls spinning around and exiting the "wheel of fortune" (A) with the cut of each ball part of the "winning" pick coming to a stop at the end of the tube (B).
    EVERYONE can see that each ball exiting the wheel is NOT rolling down the tube, or in other words the camera changes, there are ALWAYS TWO separate sequences.
    What the B type of cuts does not show: somebody manually introduced the ball before it started to roll down that tube.

Background music and the TV presentator with an angelic face repeating that "it is all under control" is all it takes to convince the human cattle that the ball spinning in the wheel is the same ball rolling down the exit tube...

They are stored in a previously recorded set, all with the exact same duration to the milisecond, hundreds of takes for each number.
    - the takes of type B, recorded on the spot, for the balls manually introduced in the tube"

I have only just come across this 6666 New York lottery pick on the day of Trump's Inauguration so trying to get my mind around it so please bear with me.
    I also have another stunning '6666' link to the same date as that day Hitler would have been 6,666 weeks old (inclusive of both dates) having been born on the 20th April, 1889.
    Not only that but HMQEII was 33x33 months old on the same date having been born on 20th April, 1926.
    But getting back to the 6666 Lottery I understand that LastProphet predicted this happening way back in 2005.
    What puzzles me is how LastProphet would think of looking at the Lottery number for the 20th January, 2017 some 12 years before.
    Or was it just because he knew it was going to be an upcoming Inauguration date?
    Thanks guys. This is my first post solely because of the number 6666 being mentioned and my knowledge of Hitler's age being 6,666 weeks on the 20th Jan.

That's all fake news. Hiding Behind Computer

United States
      Member #164719
      March 12, 2015
      3507 Posts

LMAO...

I know you're kidding, but really, the coincidence is interesting.

Germany
        Member #164595
        March 8, 2015
        803 Posts

I'd think the Illuminati would have better ways to make money than rigging the lottery. 

This is all a bunch of BS that's only rivaled by chemtrail loons and anti-vaxxers.

United States
          Member #164719
          March 12, 2015
          3507 Posts

I'd think the Illuminati would have better ways to make money than rigging the lottery. 

This is all a bunch of BS that's only rivaled by chemtrail loons and anti-vaxxers.

Better ways?...When you control what numbers show that night, no other ways are needed.

United States
            Member #149388
            November 30, 2013
            76 Posts

That's not fake news they're "alternative facts" :)

Germany
              Member #164595
              March 8, 2015
              803 Posts

Better ways?...When you control what numbers show that night, no other ways are needed.

Lottery payouts pale in comparison with almost any other big industry revenues.

wander73's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
                Member #153767
                March 24, 2014
                5248 Posts

I believe Amber.   They already select a president, decide the Presidential election, and they're behind the scenes just like what wrestlers do.    So yes I do believe they control the lotteries.

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32651
                  February 14, 2006
                  9236 Posts

LMAO...

I know you're kidding, but really, the coincidence is interesting.

On November 9, 2006, Ohio State beat Michigan 42 - 39 and less than a half hour later 4239 was drawn in the Ohio Pick-4. There were 401 $1 straight bets and 913 $1 box bets. I can understand lots of players betting the football score, but game ended at 7:13 PM and the betting cut off was 7:29 PM so not very many players had time to get in a bet.

I always wondered with no online betting and not enough time to get to lottery terminal, how did that many players get their bets in on time.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    26403 Posts

<Moved to Mystical forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                      LAS VEGAS
                      United States
                      Member #47728
                      November 22, 2006
                      7340 Posts

Thanks for the post amber, many good # points made here.

Consider:

"The world is build upon the    power of numbers. The entire universe is composed of mathematical patterns and all things can be expressed in numbers, which correspond to universal vibrations. These numbers determine our personalities, destinies and fortunes of individual.”

~Pythagoras, Classic Greek Father of Numbers Circa 350 BC

Bye the Bye the current since 1954 Super Secret Bilderburghers may be worth your while investigating.

Eddessa_Knight with Math & Light Sun Smiley

wander73's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
                        Member #153767
                        March 24, 2014
                        5248 Posts

I everyone has an opinion.  Everyone is entitled to theirs. 

The lotteries are making money no matter what people do and that is that and do I think Lottery is a fix yes in most cases depending on what there is.

The Matrix is everybody most people cold on here it has changed and their funny ways and making more money but for the ones that hit and keep winning that's awesome