Welcome Guest
You last visited May 14, 2021, 8:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

TN Lottery Play It Again

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 4 years ago by ptasvtr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #161986
December 18, 2014
20 Posts

Can someone familiar with the TN Lottery Scratchoffs / Play It Again drawings, please tell me when the Winners are announced ..... mainly how many days after a Play It Again drawing has ended , when will they notify all winners ?

The drawings are always held on a Thursday , so....... Would all winners be notified by Sunday ( the weekend ) ?

And do you get contacted by both , a Phone call and E-mail ?

Thanks so much

Tn
    United States
    Member #87739
    March 2, 2010
    263 Posts

I think they contact the next day but I'm not positive about that. And I believe that they just give a phone call and not an email. I've never won anything so I'm not really sure

Win or lose its a game of chance

pcurtis's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
      fayetteville tn
      United States
      Member #68981
      January 3, 2009
      1845 Posts

The deadline is usually on Thursday at midnight.

They announce the winners eight days from the deadline.

Tn lottery sucks

United States
        Member #161986
        December 18, 2014
        20 Posts

pcurtis,

Thank You for your reply 

I wanted to ask you please, if you knew how the Winners for the Play It Again TN Lottery games are notified ?

Are they Notified the day After the Play It Again drawing has Ended ?

And how are they notified/contacted...... Are they notified that they are the winner , by both a Phone Call and by an E-mail ?

Thank you again for all of your help

fayetteville tn
          United States
          Member #68981
          January 3, 2009
          1845 Posts

pcurtis,

Thank You for your reply 

I wanted to ask you please, if you knew how the Winners for the Play It Again TN Lottery games are notified ?

Are they Notified the day After the Play It Again drawing has Ended ?

And how are they notified/contacted...... Are they notified that they are the winner , by both a Phone Call and by an E-mail ?

Thank you again for all of your help

No they pick the winners the following Thursday and either call them or email them

later on that day. I did not win. I thought for sure i had a chance on the jumbo jumbo bucks

but it did not happen. I entered a ton of them. I sent them some feedback on how they

do the drawings and they said scientific games does all of that tells them the winners

then TN Lottery contacts the winners. I am goanna contact scientific games and give them

a piece of my mind.

Tn lottery sucks

United States
            Member #161986
            December 18, 2014
            20 Posts

pcurtis , 

Thank you again for your reply

So if you're a winner of one of the Play It Again Drawings , then you ill be notified you won ..... 1 week from the day of the Drawing  ?

This is something I have wondered , because after roughly 2 weeks after the Drawings end, they have all of the winners posted on the website

Is Scientific Games an Independent Third Party source ?

I'm guessing that the Winners are chosen at Random, via Computer generated Pick for Each winner, for each Game that is in the Play It Again drawings ?

Thank you again for your time and insight,

its very informative, and I appreciate you sharing

fayetteville tn
              United States
              Member #68981
              January 3, 2009
              1845 Posts

pcurtis , 

Thank you again for your reply

So if you're a winner of one of the Play It Again Drawings , then you ill be notified you won ..... 1 week from the day of the Drawing  ?

This is something I have wondered , because after roughly 2 weeks after the Drawings end, they have all of the winners posted on the website

Is Scientific Games an Independent Third Party source ?

I'm guessing that the Winners are chosen at Random, via Computer generated Pick for Each winner, for each Game that is in the Play It Again drawings ?

Thank you again for your time and insight,

its very informative, and I appreciate you sharing

Scientific games prints the scratchers fo Tn Lottery.

Tn lottery sucks

United States
                Member #161986
                December 18, 2014
                20 Posts

Thank you again for the Information ....... Very Informative

The land of fantasy 5 and other daily draws
                  United States
                  Member #175675
                  June 30, 2016
                  81 Posts

I'm a play it again member in Tennessee. However after this week I'll no longer be entering tickets as I'll be moving. But I've got a few hundred points to work with. Kinda blew some out on the mustang and theater set drawings.

Thanks for asking the question on how they contact winners. I know when i was having issues signing up, my call was returned from a private number. So i doubt Tennessee lottery would show up on the caller Id. 

But you're right, Tennessee lottery does suck unless you hit. Having been to different states and played, Tennessee draw games suck here. Tennessee cash should be a daily game and cost only $.50. Their payout is cheap. I've seen much better games in Kansas, Florida, Colorado and Virginia. The scratch tickets here are such a joke that i only buy 1 or 2 at a time and if i win i don't buy more. I once dropped $40 into a Kroger machine on $10 tickets and didn't get anything. But, you can enter on play it again. Which seems to try and make up for a stingy lottery state.

But Tennessee's bad lottery is a by product of being a "red" state overall. Roads are outdated, Medicaid wasn't expanded, and their lottery is meant to mock the poor.

United States
                    Member #161986
                    December 18, 2014
                    20 Posts

Thank you so much for your reply, I really appreciate it 

Yeah, this is what I was wondering is that .........  If you are one of the winners of one of the Scratchoffs for that Quarters Pay It Again drawings, is who calls you to let you know if you one ?

I was thinking it would be a  615 ( Nashville )  Area Code that calls you , since their General Headquarters is in TN 

But if it's a Private Number , then there'd be no way to know based soley on the Area Code that's calling 

I guess if its time for the Drawing , and a Private Number calls during that period, definitely answer the call lol 

Do they also E-mail Every Winner I wonder , along with calling them ?

Thanks so much again for your help

tnlottodreamer's avatar - lighthouse
                      Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #59919
                      March 31, 2008
                      305 Posts

I live and play in TN. I have noticed the play it again ends on a Thursday and they call the winners on Friday so come Monday you will see all the winners with the big checks. Same as all the other drawings. They also had all the winners names  and pictures posted by Monday too.

Monday night I had 4+1 on TN Cash and missed the $750,000 jackpot by one number. There were 10 of us with the same win. We all won $130.00 which isn't crap compared to the jackpot.

I use to hit $500.00 on the $2 Jumbo bucks almost weekly and now only every 3-6 months if im lucky. TN lotto starting to suck and not pay out.

BTW I entered over 8,000 Jumbo Bucks tickets for the play it again drawing and didn't win.

I did win 2 times on the TN Titans 2nd chance prize pack drawing a few years ago.

United States
                        Member #161986
                        December 18, 2014
                        20 Posts

Hi tnlottodreamer , 

Thank you for your reply 

Regarding when the Winners are notified that they won ( on the Thursday that the Play It Again ) drawings take place .......  So if you are a winner , then that following Friday, of you're a winner , you will be notified that you won by both  E-mail and a Phone call ?   Would this call be from a  615  ( Nashville,TN  )  Area Code I wonder ?

How I wonder do they go about selecting the Winners / Winning Entered Play It again Ticket for each of the elidgible games for that quarters Drawing ......  Are they selected Randomly by a Computer ?

Do you know anyone who has ever won on the  Play It Again drawings ?

Thank you so much again for all of your help and for your time