Welcome Guest
You last visited December 1, 2020, 5:52 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Whats the story with NY eve pick 3?

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Soledad.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
brooklyn
United States
Member #181225
April 16, 2017
173 Posts

Does anyone know what the eve draw for July 5 was?  I went to the NY lottery site and its still posting the day draw of 066  Something strange happened  when i saw the midday draw at 1pm   Eve draw for tonight with exact same number 066 was posted at the same time  WTF is going on?

New York, NY
    United States
    Member #140630
    March 23, 2013
    10697 Posts

Does anyone know what the eve draw for July 5 was?  I went to the NY lottery site and its still posting the day draw of 066  Something strange happened  when i saw the midday draw at 1pm   Eve draw for tonight with exact same number 066 was posted at the same time  WTF is going on?

They messed up entering thr day draw 066 was entered mid and eve on the nyl website. It's up now., but it still shows 239, funny. Go to the numbers page past winning numbers. The # for evening July 5th was 618.

Sometimes you do the right thing just because it’s right.

brooklyn
      United States
      Member #181225
      April 16, 2017
      173 Posts

Thanks another loser . Got 3 more days for my 78 back pair prediction. Back pair of 78 has been coming up consistently over the last 4yrs during the first 8 days of the month . After 8 days i forget about it .  Of course my luck i played it this month for first time and nothing yet

New York, NY
        United States
        Member #140630
        March 23, 2013
        10697 Posts

I don't know about back pair but I have 877 at the end of the month. I like 597 this week hopefully, and 782 next week. So yeah actually I have 2 with that pair that I like this month. I think you're right. And 80, 8,3,4 usually after these last 2 numbers. We should see em.

New York, NY
          United States
          Member #140630
          March 23, 2013
          10697 Posts

Sorry, I just noticed what you said. Good eye. If I were to pick one this week it would be 874. Or 478. Good luck.

brooklyn
            United States
            Member #181225
            April 16, 2017
            173 Posts

78 might not come out this month but the overall track record over the last 4 yrs or probably longer within the first 8 days of the month is mind boggling . BP FP pay nothing  Trick is to find the first number for the straight  078 278 778 seem to be the more frequent numbers.978 is way overdue

New York, NY
              United States
              Member #140630
              March 23, 2013
              10697 Posts

I was just thinking about that 878 all the way tonight. $100 STR lol. But I am gonna play it. Good luck.

brooklyn
                United States
                Member #181225
                April 16, 2017
                173 Posts

978 is the number i am playing but 878 and 978 havent hit since mid  2015 . I think the 78 BP is a matter of being patient i might hit a bad month and strike out but the overall consistency is amazing within the first 8 days. The other factor is that you can save a ton of money concentrating on the first 8 days instead of lighting money on fire playing the entire month. Another sure fire way to go broke is people that play overdue numbers that never come in. When the smoke clears and the number eventually hits, they already invested hundreds maybe even thousands playing their group of numbers and either break even or lose money in the long run

New York, NY
                  United States
                  Member #140630
                  March 23, 2013
                  10697 Posts

Keep an eye on 96 69 99 tonight just to see. 66 came instead of 16 midday. Had 2754 last night, and 5623 today. Getting ridiculous. Not happy, fortunately as usual scratching is keeping my plays free. 

968 569 9X9.

brooklyn
                    United States
                    Member #181225
                    April 16, 2017
                    173 Posts

Never played scratchoff   Maybe its best i dont  Another addiction i don't need

Maryland
                      United States
                      Member #162429
                      January 2, 2015
                      2355 Posts

Scratch offs are GREAT!!! You walk up pick a cool looking game that says the Jackpot on it is like a cool Million, costs like $10.  Take it home scratch it off (or do it in the store) - Hit for $2 and feel like a winner, when you really are down $8.  Take it back to the store, and hear a little old lady (or man) handing in a $500 winner say 'this is the first time I have ever do one of these, guess I will quit while I am ahead' 

Bash

brooklyn
                        United States
                        Member #181225
                        April 16, 2017
                        173 Posts

as far as im concerned  a dollar down the drain

New York, NY
                          United States
                          Member #140630
                          March 23, 2013
                          10697 Posts

I don't know about back pair but I have 877 at the end of the month. I like 597 this week hopefully, and 782 next week. So yeah actually I have 2 with that pair that I like this month. I think you're right. And 80, 8,3,4 usually after these last 2 numbers. We should see em.

I gave you your straight 877. But besides that I'll tell you to play the 975 on Saturday midday. I would not recommend playing 975 straight however, it's the only whose order is not stone. And it's a 1 in 6 chance for Saturday midday. But good luck all the same.

brooklyn
                            United States
                            Member #181225
                            April 16, 2017
                            173 Posts

My luck is so bad i will miss by one digit over and over again  Played 978 yesterday lost  Played 732 the other day lost. 243 the other day lost to 244 . The misery goes on

New York, NY
                              United States
                              Member #140630
                              March 23, 2013
                              10697 Posts

Ok buddy boy I'll take a risk with you with all your beliefs and talk. But if I'm wrong I'm wrong no matter what. But I'll have to take in to consideration for myself because luck as we call it is not so easy. We all understand what we want to , and yes you do need to be positive, but anyways regardless win lose or draw ok

SATURDAY MIDDAY ONLY BOXXX my bet - 759 623 340 989 . You know what thats my luck theres two others and I thought I wrote them down I will have to check. But of all 6 - 989 and 759 my favorite.

Ok 923 was one, now the other I gotta think about it

Dang not sure if can remember it, it was like 185 or 640 or 120 darn sorry hope it's not a bad sign whatever.