Welcome Guest
You last visited May 28, 2020, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I am CONVINCED only way you WIN BIG if they let you win!

Topic closed. 85 replies. Last post 2 years ago by zephbe.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #73668
April 21, 2009
214 Posts
Posted: December 30, 2017, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

The chances of that is very slim. I'm talking about all lotteries like Powerball, Megamillions, palmetto cash 5, the 5 and 6 digit games. These people first of all know our numbers we play in ADVANCE and during the cut off period where we can't play after 6:30pm to 700pm and 9:45 pm to 11pm they look on their computer seeing whats been played all the combinations and then go in and change stuff!
                                                                                              That so called 1 live drawing is bullcrap! They have their people do like 5 or more pre-recorded takes using the same date and after looking on their computer at the cut off point and see if it's a bunch of possible winners for a combination from having to pay out million's from that one first pre-live drawing then they will switch to the one video that has to pay least and that is the one video we all see!!!!   FRAUD!!! The game like SC palmetto cash 5 they will not EVER LET YOU WIN if you play the same number 10 times like 8-13-22-29-31 with the power up I PROMISE YOU either they will take out the 20's or both 20's and teen digit. Don't believe me try it yourself. If you play it multiple times with power up whatever combination you try to use it will come the OPPOSITE period!!! Because they see that they have to pay a nice hit and not going to let you think it's ok to play the same number multiple times, they don't want to give you one number and will make sure whatever you play multiple times that number format won't be close teaching you a lesson, to BREAK YOU from trying to win like that.  So it's true if they LET YOU WIN or NOT. in order to win you have to TRICK EM pretty much and have to spend a good chunk $175 for like 5-8 sets of different formats like 1-5-8-9-20, 11-14-17-18-19, 8-23-25-26-37, 5-31-33-35-37, 4-12-25-29-31 play those format mixing them up for exact numbers each format playing each like 10 times with the power up you may get 2 or 4 numbers times up to 5x's.
                                                                                        Those formats are only for SC ONLY for palmetto cash 5. If you try to just play one format like the s-s-s-s-20 10 times with powerup they will make sure no single digits come out so you have to trick them playing mulitple formats each 10 times with power up it will be harder for them to change numbers you will be covered more so play all of them and a few more if you have the loot and bust them in the head!!!   for like $3,600 or better! THOSE ARE ACTUAL WINNING NUMBERS THAT COMES OUT FREQUENTLY IN THOSE FORMATS for palmetto cash 5. I actually hit on the 8-31-33-35-37, got 4 numbers played it 4 times with power up, the next day switched the 30's around got 4 numbers again about 5 months ago.  Play them that way everyday you will HIT. I only can play like 1 or 2 formats 10 times with the power up and they get me they let those other formats come out when I just focus on that one or 2 when I need to be able to play all 5 ten times with power up. TEST MY THEORY!

South Holland
    United States
    Member #178688
    December 11, 2016
    246 Posts
    Posted: December 30, 2017, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

It's like watching a computerize chess game. Every move I make  it's countered  instantly. I pray for a whistle blower weekly.

United States
      Member #73668
      April 21, 2009
      214 Posts
      Posted: December 30, 2017, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

on a regular I don't think they will let just anyone win the pb, mm, at this point so its just a waste of money playing and playing $$$ for those games. After they reach a certain amount keeping winners from jackpots then they will allow someone to win it and repeat that cycle and chances are it's someone involved with the lottery a fall guy for a super higher jackpot not just anyone! I honestly believe I won over the years with my predictions but they prevented me each time and GOD will be able to show me that in heaven one day the evil that men do! But until then I will play 1 quick pick per drawing when the pot reach over 300 million hoping I be that one they allow to be that jackpot winner. maybe for tonight drawing.

United States
        Member #164721
        March 12, 2015
        3507 Posts
        Posted: December 30, 2017, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

I don't usually respond to a thread like this one because the odds are so astronomically against you winning the JP, that it's futile to worry over every possible thing you'd do, or whatever...win first!!!...lol but it reminds me of a similar problem with the P-3 and P-4....Seven pre tests before the "Official Draw" in Florida...lol

What happens if after all those pre tests, a machine fails anyways? Pretty sure they'll use a different machine...So,,,,,,What did they accomplish by testing machines...... 7 times?...lol

Basically, doing tests doesn't guarantee the machine will NOT fail, in fact, those repeated events actually ENCOURAGE a breakdown immaturely. Wear and tear is a bitch...Green laugh

Maybe if they tested the machines 79 times, they'd be an absolute ZERO chance of the machine breaking down...ROFL

TheGameGrl's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
          A long and winding road
          United States
          Member #17083
          June 10, 2005
          6367 Posts
          Posted: December 30, 2017, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

The theory is plausible since computers save and stored the tickets purchased. Where I veer on this theory is that air balls rarely run on a computer so nee'ry the Twain shall meet. So long as your skepticism is open to being plausible and challenged...Carry on . Your concern is just as valid as a person who believes in UFO's.

*3433 7228 5050 6166 2228 3013*

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30469
            January 17, 2006
            11474 Posts
            Posted: December 31, 2017, 12:38 am - IP Logged

stanyslaww,

If you sincerely believe what you posted why do you play?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any. So many systems, so many theories, so few jackpot winners. 

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

KY Floyd's avatar - lysol avatar.jpg
              NY
              United States
              Member #23834
              October 16, 2005
              4246 Posts
              Posted: December 31, 2017, 1:52 am - IP Logged

I like to think I might win the lottery, but what I'm counting on is my investments in aluminum companies.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                Member #52343
                May 21, 2007
                3243 Posts
                Posted: December 31, 2017, 8:17 am - IP Logged

Type

some day may or not come for a few and many,but its fun to dream and enjoy the visions of what life may be like if we were so fortunate 

Raven62's avatar - binary
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #17842
                  June 28, 2005
                  123380 Posts
                  Posted: December 31, 2017, 9:46 am - IP Logged

It is after all a Game of Chance: Whose outcome is strongly influenced by some randomizing device!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Catch-22: A dilemma or difficult circumstance from which there is no escape because of mutually conflicting or dependent conditions.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges: When the republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5289 Posts
                    Posted: December 31, 2017, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Don't .......... "worry".......... the Russians and Republicans will "win" this BIG MM and PB JACKPOT in .......... they know how to "RIG" IT Crying

JesterDupe AlertScaredTroll

United States
                      Member #73668
                      April 21, 2009
                      214 Posts
                      Posted: December 31, 2017, 10:27 am - IP Logged

The lottery must be paying people to come on this site to defend them ha ha! but we all entitled to our opinions! Those investigations on the lottery must be in effect because I noticed they are just letting the balls fall as they should not changing stuff up in powerball. look at the last 14 drawings 3 distinctive (SAME) patterns on the RIGHT SIDE repeated itself without them switching it so it maybe hope after all to win while they are being investigated! A true predictionist would of picked up on that pattern so check it out! you know what i'll show yall the format that will come for the next powerball drawing. merry xmas present maybe yall can get some money out of this using my format to your own exact numbers! ( )- ( ) ( ) ( ) ( )  first 2 left to right will be two doubles I'm thinking 2?-2?- the final three (2? ) (5? ) (6?)  or (2?) (3?) (3?) (5?) (6?) pick your own exact numbers and powerball. you heard it first from me!

Raven62's avatar - binary
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #17842
                        June 28, 2005
                        123380 Posts
                        Posted: December 31, 2017, 10:47 am - IP Logged

It's to bad that you don't have any proof the lottery is rigged!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Catch-22: A dilemma or difficult circumstance from which there is no escape because of mutually conflicting or dependent conditions.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges: When the republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous.

Wyomissing, PA
                          United States
                          Member #161045
                          November 15, 2014
                          481 Posts
                          Posted: December 31, 2017, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Considering the Hot Lotto fraud, numerous RNG issues, and other various glitches, it does make many wonder whether it's even worth playing various lottery games.

Ball drawn games could be rigged in devious ways too involving computers. Even if all balls weigh practically the same (which is near certain, since they regularly check that), there could be other ways to rig the draw. In many instances, the balls contain RFID chips so each one can be individually tracked from a distance. Could the balls be influenced by the machine and/or an outside factor? Perhaps.

Even when the game is totally on the up and up, there could be liability limits that aren't well publicized. Worse, the liability limit may not even be a set value / percentage; can change on a whim with no advance notice. From what I can tell, both Mega Millions and Powerball have no specific liability limits for lower tier prizes. Most players, except California, which is already para-mutual, don't even realize that lower tier prizes can be substantially reduced in some instances...

Ie. MM and PB Match-5 $1 million prize could be reduced to say $100K or whatever. And the criteria for such a reduction isn't clearly known prior to play.

In short, even if the draw is totally 100% fair, the game can still be rigged to pay less through legal maneuvers, such as obscure liability limits, which most players don't even know exist, such as for Mega Millions and Powerball.

Speaking of limits, SC Palmetto Cash 5 has various liability limits. Playing the same number more than 5-10 times may not be worthwhile. Some may think, ok, well, I'll just read the rules and wager on the same numbers within the liability limits. But even that's no guarantee, since the liability limit may be a fluid number or percentage that's not known before hand. Basically, it's whatever the lottery feels like paying out.

SC Palmetto Cash 5 Official Rules excerpt illustrating this:

http://www.sceducationlottery.com/pdf/PalmettoCash5Rules.pdf

V. Aggregate Payout Liability Limits:

1. Power-Up® Option Not Selected: There is an aggregate payout liability limit of One Million ($1,000,000) Dollars per draw on any set of numbers qualifying for a top-tier prize of One Hundred Thousand ($100,000) Dollars. If the number of winning plays exceeds ten (10), then the prize awarded for each play shall be limited to a proportionate share of the One Million ($1,000,000) Dollars.
                          2. Power-Up® Option selected: There is a separate aggregate payout liability limit of Two and One Half Million ($2,500,000) Dollars per draw on any set of numbers qualifying for a top tier prize in excess of One Hundred Thousand ($100,000) Dollars. If the sum of the top prizes from the winning plays exceeds Two and One Half Million ($2,500,000) Dollars, then the prize awarded for each play shall be limited to a proportionate share of the Two and One Half Million ($2,500,000) Dollars.
                          3. When either aggregate payout liability limit is triggered (See Paragraph 1 or 2 of this section), each winning play, as recorded by the central gaming system, shall yield a prize equal to the proportionate share irrespective of whether all winning plays are presented within the time period allowed for presentment of a claim. Unpaid prizes remaining after the claim period will be transferred to be used for educational purposes as provided by law. Approved 11/30/10 Page 5 of 5
                          4. The aggregate payout liability limits contained in Paragraphs 1 and 2 of this section may be increased or decreased by the Executive Director without notice or formal amendment to these rules.

4 negates 1 and 2 (emphasis mine: bold and underline). Essentially, the liability limit is whatever SC Lottery wants to payout. Which relates to your concern about whether lotteries notice excess wagering on various numbers and influence drawings based on that. They might. However, even if they don't, they can still get out of paying the full prize amount, legally!

With all that said, if you're able, look to see if they have been any winners who wagered the same number multiple times. Some lotteries make such information readily available while others sadly don't. However, if you're able to get such information, that would help better determine whether SC Lottery is being fair or not.

In Pennsylvania, there are many who wager Pick-5 (pays $50K per $1 bet) multiple times, and the winners list (available on-line and easily parsed) does show some such winners. You should see similar with SC Palmetto Cash 5. If such winners are few to none, then yeah, that could be cause for concern. Still not 100% ironclad, since it's not known how many wager multiple times.

As for pre-tests and "live" draws, that's a whole discussion in and of itself. Most lotteries won't publicly disclose pre-test data. Makes many wonder why; what are they hiding. Live draws may not always be truly live. It's not always clear whether a televised / stream draw is the actual draw or a selected one recorded in advance. Even for lotteries that routinely televise drawings truly live, there can be instances in which such a drawing is delayed or not shown. Leaving some wondering whether it was nothing to worry about or was it rigged.

All in all, the game odds isn't the only concern when playing lottery, the integrity of the lottery matters too. For some players, depending on the lottery, they may do better to wager elsewhere. At minimum, for those concerned, research the various games, including liability limits, and winners lists to determine what games will likely be fair and payout appropriately.

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                            South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #77165
                            July 15, 2009
                            896 Posts
                            Posted: December 31, 2017, 11:57 am - IP Logged

So how do you explain repeat winners for Palmetto Cash 5?

http://www.scnow.com/messenger/news/article_d3364eaa-ed4f-11e6-a776-b31352119660.html

http://www.thestate.com/news/local/article140530158.html

http://www.walb.com/story/17284722/florence-woman-wins-lottery-again

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/21306342/florence-woman-wins-palmetto-cash-5-lottery-for-a-3rd-time

Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.-Rocky Balboa

“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar

United States
                              Member #73668
                              April 21, 2009
                              214 Posts
                              Posted: December 31, 2017, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

These same palmetto cash 5, 8 formats & exact numbers constantly come back over and over again. You have to follow them constantly to predict what will return. I predict the winning format for tonight will be s-s-2?-2?-3? with confidence no teens. Only way this don't come tonight if one of those lottery insiders on this site inform them to change it! To further keep people in doubt making me seem like i'm the bad guy to others. when i'm trying to help people win! so i'm predicting 4-5-22-29-31 for tonight if I play it 1 time with power up they'll let this format come out and I may get 1 or 2 numbers. but if I play it multiple times with the power up they will make the format be the opposite maybe like 11-14 31-33-38. So to beat that you have play those 8 repeating formats 10 times with power up may win something instead of nothing!!! i'm on the broke side so i'll just play it once instead of 10 times. but if you play it 10 times it will change to the opposite