Welcome Guest
You last visited August 7, 2020, 1:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto abstract painting

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 2 years ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #98453
October 7, 2010
119 Posts
Posted: February 21, 2018, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone really tried to Decipher the painting.i have been trying for about two years now and I’m stumped.

my feeling is this is not a bunch of bs,I have the painting and I try to unlock the small painting and I have tried every cypher and  cryptic method.if you read his story the man was an average person who knew about combos.this painting has my mind boggled.open floor for anyone who wants to comment.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3356 Posts
    Posted: February 23, 2018, 3:18 am - IP Logged

Has anyone really tried to Decipher the painting.i have been trying for about two years now and I’m stumped.

my feeling is this is not a bunch of bs,I have the painting and I try to unlock the small painting and I have tried every cypher and  cryptic method.if you read his story the man was an average person who knew about combos.this painting has my mind boggled.open floor for anyone who wants to comment.

In my opinion, if the painting ever had any efficacy it was to its creator for his lottery game.  If the painting could be dated and the results of his game for that period located, imposing the results on the painting would be about the only way to see if there was a pattern.  Of course we don't know how many numbers would be put into play (wheeled) by working the painting.  Though it seems to me a painting is a bad way to go as the lottery keeps changing.  Better to create the same using say colored post-it notes that can be moved around as needed.     

BobP