Welcome Guest
You last visited July 20, 2018, 2:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

No Pennsylvania Millionaire Raffle Yet?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 2 months ago by GiveFive.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
4396 Posts
Posted: April 27, 2018, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Anybody know if there's going to be a July Pennsylvania Millionaire Raffle? 

There's nothing on the PA Lottery's website about it. I'm in New York so I don't know if there are any signs etc  in retailers.  Thanks.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
    Member #93164
    June 23, 2010
    2606 Posts
    Posted: April 28, 2018, 10:44 am - IP Logged

It's too early right now GiveFive. You have to be patient and then participate in this game GiveFive!

I hope that one $2 ticket is the only one that matches all 5 numbers plus the Powerball to win the largest Powerball Jackpot in United States history of over $2 Billion Dollars!

NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      4396 Posts
      Posted: April 29, 2018, 8:09 am - IP Logged

It's too early right now GiveFive. You have to be patient and then participate in this game GiveFive!

Too early?  I dunno about that....

For at least the last five years, tickets went on sale in April for a July raffle.  Given it's almost May and there's nothing on The PA Lottery's website regarding a raffle, that makes me think there might not be a raffle this summer.  Hope I'm wrong about that.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        4396 Posts
        Posted: May 26, 2018, 7:49 am - IP Logged

A week nor so ago, I sent an email to the PA Lottery asking if there was going to be a Millionaire Raffle this July.

They replied back to me "Sorry, no Millionaire Raffle this summer" and that was it.  Nothing else other than that short and sweet statement.

Because the Millionaire raffle has been offered at least twice per year since 2004, I couldn't understand why they stopped it.  Player response to it over the years has been very good. It almost always has sold out in past years.

On May 1st PA began offering Keno and it's been a huge success.  People have been showing up in restaurants and bars where Keno is offered that the owners say they've never seen before.  So long Millionaire Raffle.  PA doesn't need you any more. Not with the kind of money they're making off Keno they don't.  G5