Welcome Guest
You last visited February 21, 2019, 4:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Shhhhh!! Virginia V.I.P. Pick-4 Selections (Click to access)

Topic closed. 56 replies. Last post 5 months ago by Kejana48.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Kejana48's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
Lottery Dreamer
Hampton Roads, Virginia
United States
Member #75491
June 4, 2009
58928 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2018, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Virginia Players,

Welcome!!  As all of you may already be aware, the Virginia Pick-4 (I believe) is one of the hardest Pick-4 games to hit.  With that being said, in an effort to save you money, I'm working this new method to identify potentials.  There will not be as many numbers posted daily like my other predictions, but there could be numbers posted each day.  As I always say, use these numbers in conjunction with numbers from others VA posters, or your own system to find your favorites.  I like to keep my numbers in play for ten days.  It's up to you and your preference.

NOTE:  Plan to run this system and post on a trial bases for 2 Months.  If I can't deliver consistent winners to you, I will go back to the drawing Board.  Good luck!!

21 July 2018 thru 30 Jul 2019

2701, 4561, 9160, 6725, 7984, 0534

5237, 4836, 8914, 7269, 3499, 3651

7853, 8061, 3419, 3607, 6392, 3069

Kejana

" Share your predictions "

eholmes's avatar - crazygirlz
    VA
    United States
    Member #149770
    December 8, 2013
    195 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2018, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Thank you! I'm in VA. I follow your posts but have a hard time picking a winner and you have had many hits but it's so many numbers. Again thanks for this. Sorry I just saw it.

2Blessed

Lottery Dreamer
      Hampton Roads, Virginia
      United States
      Member #75491
      June 4, 2009
      58928 Posts
      Posted: July 22, 2018, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Virginia Players,

Welcome!!  As all of you may already be aware, the Virginia Pick-4 (I believe) is one of the hardest Pick-4 games to hit.  With that being said, in an effort to save you money, I'm working this new method to identify potentials.  There will not be as many numbers posted daily like my other predictions, but there could be numbers posted each day.  As I always say, use these numbers in conjunction with numbers from others VA posters, or your own system to find your favorites.  I like to keep my numbers in play for ten days. You decide when you want to jump in.  It's up to you and your preference.

NOTE:  Plan to run this system and post on a trial bases for 2 Months.  If I can't deliver consistent winners to you, I will go back to the drawing Board.  Good luck!!

22 July 2018 thru 31 Jul 2018

2798, 5021, 3809, 3896

9542, 1764, 4097

Kejana

Lottery Dreamer
        Hampton Roads, Virginia
        United States
        Member #75491
        June 4, 2009
        58928 Posts
        Posted: July 23, 2018, 6:00 am - IP Logged

Virginia Players,

Welcome!!  As all of you may already be aware, the Virginia Pick-4 (I believe) is one of the hardest Pick-4 games to hit.  With that being said, in an effort to save you money, I'm working this new method to identify potentials.  There will not be as many numbers posted daily like my other predictions, but there could be numbers posted each day.  As I always say, use these numbers in conjunction with numbers from others VA posters, or your own system to find your favorites.  I like to keep my numbers in play for ten days. You decide when you want to jump in.  It's up to you and your preference.

23 July 2018 thru 1 Aug 2018

0653, 9542, 3896

2875, 4097

Kejana

Lottery Dreamer
          Hampton Roads, Virginia
          United States
          Member #75491
          June 4, 2009
          58928 Posts
          Posted: July 24, 2018, 6:54 am - IP Logged

Virginia Players,

July 24, 2018 - Aug 2, 2018

5840, 7062, 1406, 6951

8173, 6214, 1769, 2870

9908, 6675

Kejana

Lottery Dreamer
            Hampton Roads, Virginia
            United States
            Member #75491
            June 4, 2009
            58928 Posts
            Posted: July 26, 2018, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Virginia Players,

NOTE:  Plan to run this system and post on a trial bases for 2 Months.  If I can't deliver consistent winners to you, I will go back to the drawing Board.  Be patient and Good luck!!

26 July 2018 thru 4 Aug 2019

5398, 5017, 3176, 8126

2506, 9327, 5643, 0129

1234, 0123, 5015, 0605

Kejana

Lottery Dreamer
              Hampton Roads, Virginia
              United States
              Member #75491
              June 4, 2009
              58928 Posts
              Posted: July 27, 2018, 7:09 am - IP Logged

Virginia Players,

NOTE:  Plan to run this system and post on a trial bases for 2 Months.  If I can't deliver consistent winners to you, I will go back to the drawing Board.  Be patient and Good luck!!

27 July 2018 thru 5 Aug 2019

0058, 1169, 2270, 3381, 4492

5503, 6614, 7725, 8836, 9947

Kejana

Lottery Dreamer
                Hampton Roads, Virginia
                United States
                Member #75491
                June 4, 2009
                58928 Posts
                Posted: July 28, 2018, 7:48 am - IP Logged

Virginia Players,

26 July 2018 thru 4 Aug 2019

5398, 5017, 3176, 8126

2506, 9327, 5643, 0129

1234, 0123, 5015, 0605

Fri, Jul 27, 2018VirginiaPick 4 NightStarStarStar 4-2-3-1 StarStarStar

Kejana

Lottery Dreamer
                  Hampton Roads, Virginia
                  United States
                  Member #75491
                  June 4, 2009
                  58928 Posts
                  Posted: July 29, 2018, 9:52 am - IP Logged

Virginia Players,

July 29, 2018 - Aug 7, 2018

0019, 3342, 6675, 9908

Kejana

Lottery Dreamer
                    Hampton Roads, Virginia
                    United States
                    Member #75491
                    June 4, 2009
                    58928 Posts
                    Posted: July 30, 2018, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Virginia Players,

July 30, 2018 - Aug 8, 2018

0421, 0406, 6845, 7189, 8842

Kejana

Lottery Dreamer
                      Hampton Roads, Virginia
                      United States
                      Member #75491
                      June 4, 2009
                      58928 Posts
                      Posted: July 31, 2018, 6:22 am - IP Logged

Virginia Players,

July 31, 2018 - Aug 9, 2018

1785, 4081, 1259, 8296, 9635, 0973

Kejana

eholmes's avatar - crazygirlz
                        VA
                        United States
                        Member #149770
                        December 8, 2013
                        195 Posts
                        Posted: July 31, 2018, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Today's number 4106!

2Blessed

United States
                          Member #184544
                          September 12, 2017
                          78 Posts
                          Posted: July 31, 2018, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Thank you! I'm in VA. I follow your posts but have a hard time picking a winner and you have had many hits but it's so many numbers. Again thanks for this. Sorry I just saw it.

I could of wrote these words myself - I agree 100% with the above - Thanks so much for your time and effort - it does not go without great appreciation - Thanks - may we all get a big WIN !!!!

Lottery Dreamer
                            Hampton Roads, Virginia
                            United States
                            Member #75491
                            June 4, 2009
                            58928 Posts
                            Posted: July 31, 2018, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Virginia Players,

July 24, 2018 - Aug 2, 2018

5840, 7062, 1406, 6951

8173, 6214, 1769, 2870

9908, 6675

Tue, Jul 31, 2018VirginiaPick 4 Day    StarStarStar 4-1-0-6 StarStarStar

Kejana

Lottery Dreamer
                              Hampton Roads, Virginia
                              United States
                              Member #75491
                              June 4, 2009
                              58928 Posts
                              Posted: August 1, 2018, 6:37 am - IP Logged

Virginia Players,

1 Aug 2018 thru 10 Aug 2018

9396, 4689, 5613, 6108

5402, 7358

Kejana