Welcome Guest
You last visited October 21, 2021, 7:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New payment system!

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 3 years ago by MillionsWanted.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
26445 Posts

I am happy to announce a brand new payment system for Lottery Post!

To describe the new payment system it's probably easiest to compare the features to the way the old system worked.

• One of the biggest and best changes from the old system is that when you use a credit card, you no longer have to be concerned with entering a matching e-mail address, and the entire checkout happens directly on the Lottery Post website.
  • Purchases are processed automatically and immediately for all payment methods — no more waiting up to 24 hours for an upgrade or renewal! One exception is when paying using Bitcoin: You may experience the normal delays associated with having your payment confirmed in the Bitcoin network.
  • The new payment system uses a shopping cart, so unlike the old system you can purchase more than one thing at a time, and there are no longer separate "Buy" buttons for each payment method.
  • Gifts can now be purchased using any payment method, and you can configure everything yourself — who you're giving it to, a gift message to include, and even an option if you want to send the gift anonymously. Plus, gifts are delivered immediately upon purchase.
  • You see on the checkout page exactly what your new expiration date will be — before you make the purchase.
  • Memberships can be instantly changed from Gold to Platinum or Platinum to Gold by simply making a 1-month purchase of the membership type you wish to switch to.  You are informed before making the purchase what your new expiration date will be under the converted membership type.  Upon payment, the system will instantly complete the conversion.
  • A new "cart" symbol (Cart) will appear on the right side of the main menu at the top if you have any items in your cart.

The new system has been thoroughly tested, but because it's new there is certainly the possibility that we may have missed a bug here or there. So if something happens to go wrong when you're making a purchase, don't worry — just contact us and describe the problem in as much detail as you can. For example, let us know what you were buying, the steps you took, what went wrong, and any error messages you might have seen. We'll fix it and get your order processed.

As always, the "Buy" buttons can be found on the Premium Memberships page, at the bottom.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

partlycloudy07's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #163490
    February 1, 2015
    2752 Posts

To describe the new payment system it's probably easiest to compare the features to the way the old system worked.

• One of the biggest and best changes from the old system is that when you use a credit card, you no longer have to be concerned with entering a matching e-mail address, and the entire checkout happens directly on the Lottery Post website.
    • Purchases are processed automatically and immediately for all payment methods — no more waiting up to 24 hours for an upgrade or renewal! One exception is when paying using Bitcoin: You may experience the normal delays associated with having your payment confirmed in the Bitcoin network.
    • The new payment system uses a shopping cart, so unlike the old system you can purchase more than one thing at a time, and there are no longer separate "Buy" buttons for each payment method.
    • Gifts can now be purchased using any payment method, and you can configure everything yourself — who you're giving it to, a gift message to include, and even an option if you want to send the gift anonymously. Plus, gifts are delivered immediately upon purchase.
    • You see on the checkout page exactly what your new expiration date will be — before you make the purchase.
    • Memberships can be instantly changed from Gold to Platinum or Platinum to Gold by simply making a 1-month purchase of the membership type you wish to switch to.  You are informed before making the purchase what your new expiration date will be under the converted membership type.  Upon payment, the system will instantly complete the conversion.
    • A new "cart" symbol (Cart) will appear on the right side of the main menu at the top if you have any items in your cart.

The new system has been thoroughly tested, but because it's new there is certainly the possibility that we may have missed a bug here or there. So if something happens to go wrong when you're making a purchase, don't worry — just contact us and describe the problem in as much detail as you can. For example, let us know what you were buying, the steps you took, what went wrong, and any error messages you might have seen. We'll fix it and get your order processed.

As always, the "Buy" buttons can be found on the Premium Memberships page, at the bottom.

I used it very easy went back to platinum didn't like the gold membership recommend platinum just works for me better .

“You cannot solve a problem at the same level it was created" .......Albert Einstein

Throw it against the wall and see if it sticks (every time I send a deal to the banker ROFL

"Wherever there is number, there is beauty." -- Proclus

visit my blog 

Pick 4 pets 1917 , 1921, 5509 , 1970

LottoBux's avatar - ryn8iCO
      Ontario
      Canada
      Member #109238
      April 9, 2011
      60557 Posts

"Gifts can now be purchased using any payment method, and you can configure everything yourself — who you're giving it to, a gift message to include, and even an option if you want to send the gift anonymously.

Plus, gifts are delivered immediately upon purchase."

This Is A Nice Option Thumbs Up

gr8ter's avatar - 026bbc
        Oh
        United States
        Member #92932
        June 17, 2010
        2182 Posts

"Gifts can now be purchased using any payment method, and you can configure everything yourself — who you're giving it to, a gift message to include, and even an option if you want to send the gift anonymously.

Plus, gifts are delivered immediately upon purchase."

This Is A Nice Option Thumbs Up

Great News!!

Prayers for PeaceBlue Angel

konane's avatar - wallace
          Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #1265
          March 13, 2003
          6694 Posts

Awesome. You work so hard to make things easier for us. Thank you.

Have fun and the best of luck to everyone! Sun Smiley

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
            "Study Filters"
            United States
            Member #81312
            October 16, 2009
            35227 Posts

Party

Lottery goals---->>>>> 

South Carolina
              United States
              Member #155837
              May 31, 2014
              1983 Posts

todd      i appreciate everything you do ...        i miss the old days of interacting with you more....    been laying low lately  also the county jail didnt let me access lottery sites while locked up

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                Member #9517
                December 10, 2004
                1824 Posts

todd      i appreciate everything you do ...        i miss the old days of interacting with you more....    been laying low lately  also the county jail didnt let me access lottery sites while locked up

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.