Welcome Guest
You last visited February 21, 2019, 4:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Louisiana Lottery Powerball Results Not Updated (Gasp)

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 months ago by Big Joey.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Louisiana
United States
Member #191980
August 27, 2018
201 Posts
Posted: September 16, 2018, 2:29 am - IP Logged

This early morning, I checked the results on the Louisiana Lottery website, but I did not realize the results shown was still for Wednesday. They had not updated the results. I had to recheck the numbers after looking on here. I could have thrown my ticket away without thinking had I not went on here to see who posted good picks on here. I did not have a winner, but I checked with the wrong numbers. This is how people have winning tickets, and throw them away. They check with the wrong night's numbers. This is the first time this has ever happened to me.

All number sets are contenders until the drawing occurs.

Washington,MI
    United States
    Member #11416
    February 13, 2005
    1468 Posts
    Posted: September 16, 2018, 3:23 am - IP Logged

Go to usamega.com and checked your ticket there. Then if you don't win. Give it to worker at party store and have them checked. Checked it two time. Then thrown it away.

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17842
      June 28, 2005
      96642 Posts
      Posted: September 16, 2018, 9:09 am - IP Logged

This early morning, I checked the results on the Louisiana Lottery website, but I did not realize the results shown was still for Wednesday. They had not updated the results. I had to recheck the numbers after looking on here. I could have thrown my ticket away without thinking had I not went on here to see who posted good picks on here. I did not have a winner, but I checked with the wrong numbers. This is how people have winning tickets, and throw them away. They check with the wrong night's numbers. This is the first time this has ever happened to me.

None of the Results on the Louisiana Website have been updated for Any Game for Saturday 09/15/2018.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Catch-22: A dilemma or difficult circumstance from which there is no escape because of mutually conflicting or dependent conditions.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges: When the republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous.

Louisiana
        United States
        Member #191980
        August 27, 2018
        201 Posts
        Posted: September 16, 2018, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Boy oh boy, it's easy for someone to throw their ticket away after checking their numbers.......

All number sets are contenders until the drawing occurs.