Welcome Guest
You last visited March 24, 2019, 6:08 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Will Mega Millions roll over Friday

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 5 months ago by Mariokart21.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Will MM roll over Friday

Yes [ 12 ]  [66.67%]
No [ 6 ]  [33.33%]
Total Valid Votes [ 18 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  

United States
Member #175645
June 27, 2016
141 Posts
Posted: September 19, 2018, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

I've been hearing rumors that it might go to a billion. But since those rumors are never true, and Wander73 says someone will hit it sooneIr, I want to be a smart gambler and play it only when it's about to hit. (It may seem dumb, but ever heard of a budget?)

So vote and tell me your two cents.

wander73's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
    Member #153769
    March 24, 2014
    3674 Posts
    Posted: September 19, 2018, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

I've been hearing rumors that it might go to a billion. But since those rumors are never true, and Wander73 says someone will hit it sooneIr, I want to be a smart gambler and play it only when it's about to hit. (It may seem dumb, but ever heard of a budget?)

So vote and tell me your two cents.

I didn't really say hit it sooner.   Since MM is in GA,  ask your GA member friends what they might know of.

I will be able to figure out the baseball and on football.  Someone won $500 on a $50 bet.

My website is awesome.  Anyone can beat my price; nobody can beat my value

ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
      Member #93160
      June 23, 2010
      3126 Posts
      Posted: September 19, 2018, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

I hope it continues to roll until someone wins a Mega Millions jackpot worth over $1 Billion Dollars!

I hope that one $2 ticket is the only one that matches all 5 numbers plus the PB to win the largest PB jackpot in United States history of over $2 Billion Dollars! I hope that one $2 ticket is the only one that matches all 5 numbers plus the Mega Ball to win the largest Mega Millions jackpot in United States history of over $2 Billion Dollars!

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
        Mcminnville, Oregon
        United States
        Member #3013
        December 13, 2003
        4375 Posts
        Posted: September 19, 2018, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

One winner in Mcminnville, Oregon for Friday night September 21st 2018.  You heard it first from me the winner!  Yes!-weshar75

US Flag

Louisiana
          United States
          Member #191980
          August 27, 2018
          223 Posts
          Posted: September 20, 2018, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Odds are in favor of a billion dollar jackpot one day. 

All number sets are contenders until the drawing occurs.

music*'s avatar - Trek HAND1.gif
            Fresno, California
            United States
            Member #157851
            August 2, 2014
            3236 Posts
            Posted: September 20, 2018, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Don't you want to win it Friday night? Imagine your life post-win.

Sun Smiley

"May You Live Long and Prosper" Spock on Star Trek. A Vulcan.

wander73's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
              Member #153769
              March 24, 2014
              3674 Posts
              Posted: September 20, 2018, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

I might know 3 numbers for it

My website is awesome.  Anyone can beat my price; nobody can beat my value

music*'s avatar - Trek HAND1.gif
                Fresno, California
                United States
                Member #157851
                August 2, 2014
                3236 Posts
                Posted: September 21, 2018, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

I might know 3 numbers for it

You have more than most. You still need three more numbers. You are on the correct path.

"May You Live Long and Prosper" Spock on Star Trek. A Vulcan.

United States
                  Member #93160
                  June 23, 2010
                  3126 Posts
                  Posted: September 22, 2018, 10:25 am - IP Logged

I hope it continues to roll until someone wins a Mega Millions jackpot worth over $1 Billion Dollars!

I was right. It did roll over. The current jackpot is at least $303 million dollars or $176.8 million dollars if one ticket wins the jackpot and chooses the cash value option or the one time payment lump sum option for Tuesday September 25th!

I hope that one $2 ticket is the only one that matches all 5 numbers plus the PB to win the largest PB jackpot in United States history of over $2 Billion Dollars! I hope that one $2 ticket is the only one that matches all 5 numbers plus the Mega Ball to win the largest Mega Millions jackpot in United States history of over $2 Billion Dollars!

United States
                    Member #180148
                    February 22, 2017
                    2 Posts
                    Posted: September 27, 2018, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

I'm thinking it'll be hit, Texas seems overdue. We'll see

United States
                      Member #93160
                      June 23, 2010
                      3126 Posts
                      Posted: September 30, 2018, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

I was right. It did roll over. The current jackpot is at least $303 million dollars or $176.8 million dollars if one ticket wins the jackpot and chooses the cash value option or the one time payment lump sum option for Tuesday September 25th!

I was right. It did rollover. The current Mega Millions jackpot is now at least $367 million dollars or $213.9 million dollars if one tickets wins the jackpot and chooses the cash value option or the one time payment lump sum option for Tuesday October 2nd, 2018!

mikeintexas's avatar - h87TsB4
                        Texas Panhandle
                        United States
                        Member #136839
                        December 20, 2012
                        1529 Posts
                        Posted: September 30, 2018, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

I'm thinking it'll be hit, Texas seems overdue. We'll see

I voted "No", not paying any attention to the date of the poll.(or apparently the day of the drawing! Doh!)  I was thinking of the next roll and then I saw your post and yes, Texas seems overdue and esp. THIS Texan! (and my electric bill!)

What, me worry?
                        - Alfred E. Neuman

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                          Mcminnville, Oregon
                          United States
                          Member #3013
                          December 13, 2003
                          4375 Posts
                          Posted: September 30, 2018, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

I need this jackpot to roll to Friday the 5th of October 2018 to see if I can play because right now I am waiting for my payday to see if I can play.-weshar75

US Flag

United States
                            Member #93160
                            June 23, 2010
                            3126 Posts
                            Posted: October 6, 2018, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

I'm right once again. The current Mega Millions jackpot for Tuesday October 9th is at least $470 million dollars or $265.3 million dollars if one ticket wins the jackpot and chooses the cash value option or the one time payment lump sum everyone especially you WhoaMama!

This is the website if you want to vote everyone especially you WhoaMama: https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/322932

United States
                              Member #93160
                              June 23, 2010
                              3126 Posts
                              Posted: October 13, 2018, 8:45 am - IP Logged

I'm right once again. The current Mega Millions jackpot for Tuesday October 9th is at least $470 million dollars or $265.3 million dollars if one ticket wins the jackpot and chooses the cash value option or the one time payment lump sum everyone especially you WhoaMama!

This is the website if you want to vote everyone especially you WhoaMama: https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/322932

Now it's rolled over once again! Now the Mega Millions jackpot is at $654 million dollars or $372.6 million dollars if one ticket wins the jackpot and chooses the cash value option or the one time payment lump sum and it may go higher making Hurricane Hung become a Category 2 Storm packing sustained winds of 100 miles per hour before making landfall when a jackpot is hit everyone especially both of you WhoaMama and CDanaT for Tuesday October 16th!