Welcome Guest
You last visited May 25, 2019, 8:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

When will there be a MM winner?

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 7 months ago by wander73.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

When will there bee a winner

Friday [ 11 ]  [68.75%]
Tuesday [ 5 ]  [31.25%]
Total Valid Votes [ 16 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  

United States
Member #175645
June 27, 2016
162 Posts
Posted: October 17, 2018, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

I am on a budget and I want to get a piece of the action on the biggest Mega Millions drawing. So since it rolled to $900M, does that mean it will increase to a billion or will it roll over to a billion.

Sorry, resuccess, but your optimism is not going to be a realistic answer.

wander73's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
    Member #153769
    March 24, 2014
    3806 Posts
    Posted: October 17, 2018, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Lmfao seriously you're going to do a topic knowing that there are other topics similiar.  wow geez.

music*'s avatar - Trek HAND1.gif
      Fresno, California
      United States
      Member #157851
      August 2, 2014
      3364 Posts
      Posted: October 17, 2018, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

I am on a budget and I want to get a piece of the action on the biggest Mega Millions drawing. So since it rolled to $900M, does that mean it will increase to a billion or will it roll over to a billion.

Sorry, resuccess, but your optimism is not going to be a realistic answer.

This jackpot has all day Thursday and all day Friday for ticket sales. 

This is what the Lottery Directors want. 

Never say Never.

" Live Long and Prosper" Spock on Star Trek. A Vulcan.

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
        Mcminnville, Oregon
        United States
        Member #3013
        December 13, 2003
        4514 Posts
        Posted: October 17, 2018, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Friday night with one winner I think some where in the good ol' USA.-weshar75

US Flag

CDanaT's avatar - Nolz june15.jpg
          Central TN
          United States
          Member #121189
          January 4, 2012
          3628 Posts
          Posted: October 18, 2018, 8:40 am - IP Logged

Friday night with one winner I think some where in the good ol' USA.-weshar75

US Flag

I Agree!  and if not, most likely on Tuesday.... Can't fathom it going past then,heck, I couldn't even imagine what the jackpot figure would be if we had 2 more rollovers. But we also had a nice roll on the PB last night... That would be the one to collect.... Stay somewhat under the radar...

Integrity: There is just no substitute

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #55887
            October 23, 2007
            8698 Posts
            Posted: October 18, 2018, 9:21 am - IP Logged

I Agree!  and if not, most likely on Tuesday.... Can't fathom it going past then,heck, I couldn't even imagine what the jackpot figure would be if we had 2 more rollovers. But we also had a nice roll on the PB last night... That would be the one to collect.... Stay somewhat under the radar...

I'm in on PB and MM, but the jackpot I'm really chasing is the Tx Lotto.

Cash is $8.27 million and that will hold me til I die. And no one will care if anyone hits it while the other two are going.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Central TN
              United States
              Member #121189
              January 4, 2012
              3628 Posts
              Posted: October 18, 2018, 9:26 am - IP Logged

I'm in on PB and MM, but the jackpot I'm really chasing is the Tx Lotto.

Cash is $8.27 million and that will hold me til I die. And no one will care if anyone hits it while the other two are going.

$8.27 is a nice number, leaves you just a smidge over $5 Mill..... That WOULD BE perfect

Central TN
                United States
                Member #121189
                January 4, 2012
                3628 Posts
                Posted: October 19, 2018, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Yes,,,,,, yes there will be a winner. In the greater Nashville Area    See Ya!

$970 Million Annuity/ $548.6 Million CASH/ After 37% FED Tax take-home $345,618,000.

Best of luck to us all.

ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
                  Member #93160
                  June 23, 2010
                  3126 Posts
                  Posted: October 19, 2018, 10:32 am - IP Logged

$970 Million Annuity/ $548.6 Million CASH/ After 37% FED Tax take-home $345,618,000.

Best of luck to us all.

Hurricane Hung could be a Category 4 storm with sustain winds of up to 135 miles per hour with the Mega Millions jackpot of right now at $1 Billion dollars everyone. Right now it's currently a Category 3 storm with sustain winds of 130 miles per hour with the Mega Millions jackpot of right now before the drawing is at $970 million dollars or $548.6 million dollars if one ticket wins the jackpot and chooses the  cash value option or the one time payment lump sum for Friday October 19th everyone including DALVIN PAYNE Timewalkerv Bringa wander73 Bodia77 Marcie Redd55 WhoaMama CDanaT paneagle keepitreal and music*!

I hope that one $2 ticket is the only one that matches all 5 numbers plus the PB to win the largest PB jackpot in United States history of over $2 Billion Dollars! I hope that one $2 ticket is the only one that matches all 5 numbers plus the Mega Ball to win the largest Mega Millions jackpot in United States history of over $2 Billion Dollars!

ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
                    Member #93160
                    June 23, 2010
                    3126 Posts
                    Posted: October 19, 2018, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Hurricane Hung could be a Category 4 storm with sustain winds of up to 135 miles per hour with the Mega Millions jackpot of right now at $1 Billion dollars everyone. Right now it's currently a Category 3 storm with sustain winds of 130 miles per hour with the Mega Millions jackpot of right now before the drawing is at $970 million dollars or $548.6 million dollars if one ticket wins the jackpot and chooses the  cash value option or the one time payment lump sum for Friday October 19th everyone including DALVIN PAYNE Timewalkerv Bringa wander73 Bodia77 Marcie Redd55 WhoaMama CDanaT paneagle keepitreal and music*!

Hurricane Hung could be a Category 4 storm with sustain winds of 135 miles per hour with the Mega Millions jackpot of at least $1 Billion dollars right now before the draw everyone. Right now currently it's a Category 3 storm with sustain winds of 130 miles per hour with the Mega Millions jackpot of right now before the drawing is at $970 million dollars or $548.6 million dollars if one ticket wins the jackpot and chooses the  cash value option or the one time payment lump sum for Friday October 19th everyone including you DALVIN PAYNE Timewalkerv Bringa wander73 Bodia77 Marcie Redd55 CDanaT keepitreal Groppo delS paneagle and music*! The hurricane can't make landfall until at least one ticket wins the jackpot everyone including you including DALVIN PAYNE Timewalkerv Bringa wander73 Bodia77 Marcie Redd55 CDanaT keepitreal Groppo delS paneagle and music*!

I hope that one $2 ticket is the only one that matches all 5 numbers plus the PB to win the largest PB jackpot in United States history of over $2 Billion Dollars! I hope that one $2 ticket is the only one that matches all 5 numbers plus the Mega Ball to win the largest Mega Millions jackpot in United States history of over $2 Billion Dollars!

Central TN
                      United States
                      Member #121189
                      January 4, 2012
                      3628 Posts
                      Posted: October 19, 2018, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Best of luck to us all.

UPDATE:

$1 Billion Annuity/ $565.6 CASH/ After 37% FED Tax take-home $358,328,000.

United States
                        Member #193084
                        October 20, 2018
                        26 Posts
                        Posted: October 20, 2018, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Hurricane Hung could be a Category 4 storm with sustain winds of 135 miles per hour with the Mega Millions jackpot of at least $1 Billion dollars right now before the draw everyone. Right now currently it's a Category 3 storm with sustain winds of 130 miles per hour with the Mega Millions jackpot of right now before the drawing is at $970 million dollars or $548.6 million dollars if one ticket wins the jackpot and chooses the  cash value option or the one time payment lump sum for Friday October 19th everyone including you DALVIN PAYNE Timewalkerv Bringa wander73 Bodia77 Marcie Redd55 CDanaT keepitreal Groppo delS paneagle and music*! The hurricane can't make landfall until at least one ticket wins the jackpot everyone including you including DALVIN PAYNE Timewalkerv Bringa wander73 Bodia77 Marcie Redd55 CDanaT keepitreal Groppo delS paneagle and music*!

I hope there is one winner in this world record Mega Millions drawing for Tuesday October 23rd, 2018! The Mega Millions jackpot is now up to at least $1.6 Billion dollars or $904.9 million dollars if one ticket wins the jackpot and chooses the cash value option or the one time payment lump sum making Hurricane Hung a category 5 storm with sustained winds of 160 miles per hour with gusts of 190 miles per hour everyone especially you DALVIN PAYNE Bringa Timewalkerv lowellm paneagle CDanaT WhoaMama keepitreal DELotteryPlyr music* Redd55 wander73 Bodia77 and Marcie for Tuesday October 23rd!

United States
                          Member #193084
                          October 20, 2018
                          26 Posts
                          Posted: October 20, 2018, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

I hope there is one winner in this world record Mega Millions drawing for Tuesday October 23rd, 2018! The Mega Millions jackpot is now up to at least $1.6 Billion dollars or $904.9 million dollars if one ticket wins the jackpot and chooses the cash value option or the one time payment lump sum making Hurricane Hung a category 5 storm with sustained winds of 160 miles per hour with gusts of 190 miles per hour everyone especially you DALVIN PAYNE Bringa Timewalkerv lowellm paneagle CDanaT WhoaMama keepitreal DELotteryPlyr music* Redd55 wander73 Bodia77 and Marcie for Tuesday October 23rd!

My vote is Tuesday because I hope there is one winner in this world record Mega Millions drawing for Tuesday October 23rd, 2018!

s5thomps's avatar - Lottery-033.jpg
                            Hard Luck, Ak
                            United States
                            Member #23471
                            October 13, 2005
                            335 Posts
                            Posted: October 22, 2018, 5:24 am - IP Logged

I figured the jackpot would have been hit on Friday the 19th but at this point who knows? People are starting to get Jackpot fatigue. Even if a person with means happened to buy every possible combination the total cost of tickets would be approx 605 million, 150 thousand, 750.00. Granted that would probably push the jackpot over 2 billion but if there is more than one jackpot winner you would not even bring even on your investment. 2 dollars and a dream a guess!

"We make a living by what you get, You make a LIFE by what you give!"

Sir Winston ChurchillSun Smiley

Central TN
                              United States
                              Member #121189
                              January 4, 2012
                              3628 Posts
                              Posted: October 22, 2018, 9:00 am - IP Logged

I figured the jackpot would have been hit on Friday the 19th but at this point who knows? People are starting to get Jackpot fatigue. Even if a person with means happened to buy every possible combination the total cost of tickets would be approx 605 million, 150 thousand, 750.00. Granted that would probably push the jackpot over 2 billion but if there is more than one jackpot winner you would not even bring even on your investment. 2 dollars and a dream a guess!

s5.... With the number of people that play birthdays, if you look at the last 5 draws, you will see at least 3/5 of the white balls drawn are between 32-70. If you go back to SEPT 07 there has been only 2 times that 3/5 birthday numbers have appeared . If you back to the start of this jackpot run, there has been 9/25 times that at least 3 birthday numbers have appeared in any draw.  While that isn't any great indicator of what will cause increases or wins. The last 2 jackpot wins for the MM did have all birthday numbers.

7/24/18: 1-2-4-19-29   20

5/04/18: 4-5-10-12-18   21

* previous 2 winning jackpots on 3/30/18  &  1/05/18  did NOT have all birthday numbers