Welcome Guest
You last visited April 23, 2019, 2:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 4/1 - 4/30/2019

2597 replies. Last post 34 minutes ago by A Daniels.

Page 109 of 174
PrintE-mailLink
Spikesmom2!'s avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
Asheville nc
United States
Member #195754
February 3, 2019
58 Posts
Posted: April 15, 2019, 10:12 am - IP Logged

Congrats on your wins

Thanks Witty and all LP players who encourage us to keep up the work AND the faith. Our hits will come! Good luck to all!

~Steady Studying in the 828~

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57908
    January 23, 2008
    3799 Posts
    Posted: April 15, 2019, 10:17 am - IP Logged

I know a lot of poster are dishearten by the lack of wins. So many numbers to choose from. With a small budget, how can you win? I don't have a solution. Wish I did. Hear me out.

Previous I posted the 'touchy-feely' method. The first post was with number drawn 424 for evening. The mistake I made was that every day I posted a 'new' run down when in fact the run down should be exhausted perhaps for a week or so until you 'milk' as many wins. Here is the run down that I posted:

424 eve.(4/12)

---

11 3

024        Next day 502 (4/13) was drawn for eve.

935        Day after 364 (4/14) was drawn for eve.

846         985 (4/14) was for the midday the day after (maybe it can also be used for eve. and mid.)

Notice how they touch each other.  There might still be some good numbers in this run down. What do you think? I'm trying to think outside the box.

I only play straight! Play to win!    WWG1WGA-QUS Flag

I am always a student and sometimes a teacher.

Asheville nc
      United States
      Member #195754
      February 3, 2019
      58 Posts
      Posted: April 15, 2019, 10:31 am - IP Logged

I know a lot of poster are dishearten by the lack of wins. So many numbers to choose from. With a small budget, how can you win? I don't have a solution. Wish I did. Hear me out.

Previous I posted the 'touchy-feely' method. The first post was with number drawn 424 for evening. The mistake I made was that every day I posted a 'new' run down when in fact the run down should be exhausted perhaps for a week or so until you 'milk' as many wins. Here is the run down that I posted:

424 eve.(4/12)

---

11 3

846         985 (4/14) was for the midday the day after (maybe it can also be used for eve. and mid.)

Notice how they touch each other.  There might still be some good numbers in this run down. What do you think? I'm trying to think outside the box.

Thank you so much jackpotismine. Not just for the great info but for the encouragement as well. Straight awesome!

lottofan21's avatar - animal shark.jpg
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #154915
        May 3, 2014
        1043 Posts
        Posted: April 15, 2019, 10:32 am - IP Logged

Happy Monday!

173 108 109 176 533

Asheville nc
          United States
          Member #195754
          February 3, 2019
          58 Posts
          Posted: April 15, 2019, 10:34 am - IP Logged

Congrats to all weekend winners.

280 281 282 283 284

285 286 287 288 289

good luck

Thanks Sully!

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5512
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59853
            March 29, 2008
            39943 Posts
            Posted: April 15, 2019, 10:36 am - IP Logged

424 eve.(4/12)

---

11 3

The way I look at it is we have 10 numbers we're working with so just about any posters workout is going to have the winning number in it a lot of times.

...like the TTT & Box I post which has it most of the time in one or the other or in both of them but the trouble is picking out the 3 numbers that will hit.

Kunming
              China
              Member #57908
              January 23, 2008
              3799 Posts
              Posted: April 15, 2019, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Thank you so much jackpotismine. Not just for the great info but for the encouragement as well. Straight awesome!

You're welcome. I will only be happy when someone wins. The same as all posters wish is to help others. Good Luck! or Buena Suerte! Wink or as they say in China: zhu4 ni3 hao3 yun4 Wish you good luck!

Kunming
                China
                Member #57908
                January 23, 2008
                3799 Posts
                Posted: April 15, 2019, 10:50 am - IP Logged

The way I look at it is we have 10 numbers we're working with so just about any posters workout is going to have the winning number in it a lot of times.

...like the TTT & Box I post which has it most of the time in one or the other or in both of them but the trouble is picking out the 3 numbers that will hit.

You mean we're working with 999 numbers with the goal of reducing the choices to a budget friendly outcome.

I agree that all workouts have the numbers to be drawn most of the time in the workout. Maybe my little contribution might give players a different prospective. Who knows? That's why brain storming as a group is a good approach. Too bad Lottery Post doesn't have a ' live chat' function within the thread to type in 'real time' replies instead of waiting for replies after replies, etc.  Maybe in the future this will come to pass. 

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59853
                  March 29, 2008
                  39943 Posts
                  Posted: April 15, 2019, 10:53 am - IP Logged

You mean we're working with 999 numbers with the goal of reducing the choices to a budget friendly outcome.

I agree that all workouts have the numbers to be drawn most of the time in the workout. Maybe my little contribution might give players a different prospective. Who knows? That's why brain storming as a group is a good approach. Too bad Lottery Post doesn't have a ' live chat' function within the thread to type in 'real time' replies instead of waiting for replies after replies, etc.  Maybe in the future this will come to pass. 

No I meant 10 numbers...0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9....to put 3 of those together for the p3 number as a single number, double number or triple one in anyone's workout for a winning no. 

I know too what you're saying about 999 but I'm thinking of putting just 3 of the 10 above together for one to hit.

You may not follow me but that's ok.

Durham, NC
                    United States
                    Member #193220
                    October 21, 2018
                    373 Posts
                    Posted: April 15, 2019, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Yes, I understand. I’m tired of going back to my workout and finding the number after the fact. Must try to be more observant. I must say that I have learned a lot on this thread and a few more  considering when I started I did not have a clue. I have won some as well. Good luck to all.

Kunming
                      China
                      Member #57908
                      January 23, 2008
                      3799 Posts
                      Posted: April 15, 2019, 10:59 am - IP Logged

No I meant 10 numbers...0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9....to put 3 of those together for the p3 number as a single number, double number or triple one in anyone's workout for a winning no. 

I know too what you're saying about 999 but I'm thinking of putting just 3 of the 10 above together for one to hit.

You may not follow me but that's ok.

Oh. Actually it's 30 numbers if you count doubles and triple. I get your point. Still not an easy task.

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #59853
                        March 29, 2008
                        39943 Posts
                        Posted: April 15, 2019, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Yes, I understand. I’m tired of going back to my workout and finding the number after the fact. Must try to be more observant. I must say that I have learned a lot on this thread and a few more  considering when I started I did not have a clue. I have won some as well. Good luck to all.

If I knew the 3 that would hit I would post them before the drawing but I don't and neither does anyone else.

I'm thinking that posting "where they hit" in the box & TTT may help a little bit.

Like Wpb used to say who came up with that TTT ...she said they come from the corners a lot of times and they do so I thought if I point out where they are hitting it would help a tiny little bit.

Nothing is going to tell us what will hit that's why it's called gambling and also as I've said a hundred thousand times it's air blowing balls around and the 3 that comes to the top are the winners....now you tell me a workout that can figure that out...there is not one.

But if we want to play we have to just go ahead and play anyway knowing all of this.

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #59853
                          March 29, 2008
                          39943 Posts
                          Posted: April 15, 2019, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Oh. Actually it's 30 numbers if you count doubles and triple. I get your point. Still not an easy task.

In my mind it's 10 we're actually working with whether you put 2 of them together or 3 of them together.

Kunming
                            China
                            Member #57908
                            January 23, 2008
                            3799 Posts
                            Posted: April 15, 2019, 11:08 am - IP Logged

How about if you focus on which one number will be drawn  and then look at the surrounding numbers. Many times we have a 'strong' feeling for at least one digit. Sometimes we even have a strong gut feeling for a pair too. Keep your budget to about 3-5 bucks 50/50 for each run down you chose to use (try mine out Smiley) for a little while and if it doesn't work, try others. 

Kunming
                              China
                              Member #57908
                              January 23, 2008
                              3799 Posts
                              Posted: April 15, 2019, 11:11 am - IP Logged

In my mind it's 10 we're actually working with whether you put 2 of them together or 3 of them together.

Fair enough. After all You are the master of your mind. Good luck! God bless!

Page 109 of 174