Welcome Guest
You last visited October 23, 2021, 12:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) 10th Edition

Topic closed. 756 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Bebe4900.

Page 35 of 51
PrintE-mailLink
lottointuitive's avatar - Be 20patient%20You%27ve%20won%20win.gif

United States
Member #140167
March 12, 2013
6893 Posts

Ok my software basically does 1,288 workouts and sometimes like today and tomorrow I won't be able to find the extremely rare conditions I need to create a forecast. Did you catch that? I kind of slid the fact that I won't be able to post a forecast "tomorrow" in there. Yeah I just checked and I just didn't find a forecast to play for tomorrow. It sux but hey that's just how predicting goes sometimes. All I can do is wait for the right conditions and/or create new forecast with a different arrangement of states which is what I'm doing. Hopefully I'll find something for us.

How about this while we wait; since I'm already dedicating the next forecast to LionessBx, the next viewer (yea even you LionessBx or whoever is 1st) to rate my thread 1-5 stars (however many stars you want to rate me) will get to choose a state that I will create a forecast for. The only one state that I'm setup to predict so far is TX so whoever rates me next will win the right choose any state but TX for me to create a forecast for. Yall know I do not fully support states that use computer random number generators. I may make predictions to help players in those states out but the only way to get the state lotteries to change from computer random number generators to mechanical random number generators is to stop playing in those states. With that said, I would definitely prefer that you choose a state that uses mechanical random number generators.

I see that I have 16 members (including myself Big Smile) so far that have rated this thread. So it's simple whoever becomes the 17th member to rate this thread will win the right to choose whatever state they want me to make a forecast for.

What's your Pick 3 position? Computer or Mechanical random number generators?

Who is the best Predictor? find out>The Predictor's League (develop, test & demonstrate your abilities then let us verify your results)

When intuition and logic agree, you are always right. - Blaise Pascal

39 winning forecasts in a row posted so far. Forecast #40 is coming soon here-> Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) 13th Edition

United States
    Member #140167
    March 12, 2013
    6893 Posts

Live testing a new strategy.

States: TX, GA, OH, NY, KY, VA, CT, NC, FL, NJ

Time frame: 9/11 - 9/17 (7 days)

2 Combos

346, 189

Who is the best Predictor? find out>The Predictor's League (develop, test & demonstrate your abilities then let us verify your results)

39 winning forecasts in a row posted so far. Forecast #40 is coming soon here-> Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) 13th Edition

United States
      Member #140167
      March 12, 2013
      6893 Posts

Live testing a new strategy.

States: TX, NY, MD, GA, VA, NC, OH , NJ

Time frame: 9/11 - 9/17 (7 days)

2 Combos

024, 579

United States
        Member #140167
        March 12, 2013
        6893 Posts

Ok my software basically does 1,288 workouts and sometimes like today and tomorrow I won't be able to find the extremely rare conditions I need to create a forecast. Did you catch that? I kind of slid the fact that I won't be able to post a forecast "tomorrow" in there. Yeah I just checked and I just didn't find a forecast to play for tomorrow. It sux but hey that's just how predicting goes sometimes. All I can do is wait for the right conditions and/or create new forecast with a different arrangement of states which is what I'm doing. Hopefully I'll find something for us.

How about this while we wait; since I'm already dedicating the next forecast to LionessBx, the next viewer (yea even you LionessBx or whoever is 1st) to rate my thread 1-5 stars (however many stars you want to rate me) will get to choose a state that I will create a forecast for. The only one state that I'm setup to predict so far is TX so whoever rates me next will win the right choose any state but TX for me to create a forecast for. Yall know I do not fully support states that use computer random number generators. I may make predictions to help players in those states out but the only way to get the state lotteries to change from computer random number generators to mechanical random number generators is to stop playing in those states. With that said, I would definitely prefer that you choose a state that uses mechanical random number generators.

I see that I have 16 members (including myself Big Smile) so far that have rated this thread. So it's simple whoever becomes the 17th member to rate this thread will win the right to choose whatever state they want me to make a forecast for.

What's your Pick 3 position? Computer or Mechanical random number generators?

So far we have LionessBX who replied with LET'S GO NEO to have Forecast #83 named after her.

Now we have Chicomon who just became the 17th person to rate my thread which means he just won the right to choose whatever state he wants me to create a forecast for.

I like to thank them both for participating.

Ok any idea of what state you would like me to create a forecast for Chicomon?

*Note: Just to be clear. Once I add a state to my software/workout it'll have to meet the requirements of one of my strategies in order for me to post a forecast for it.

United States
          Member #199841
          July 26, 2019
          448 Posts

So far we have LionessBX who replied with LET'S GO NEO to have Forecast #83 named after her.

Now we have Chicomon who just became the 17th person to rate my thread which means he just won the right to choose whatever state he wants me to create a forecast for.

I like to thank them both for participating.

Ok any idea of what state you would like me to create a forecast for Chicomon?

*Note: Just to be clear. Once I add a state to my software/workout it'll have to meet the requirements of one of my strategies in order for me to post a forecast for it.

Well, it may be a tough week for this, but I play the NY Numbers.  And today we saw 422 and 0191 come out on 9/11.  We could have a separate thread dedicated to conspiracy theories about the chances of that happening this year and previous years' draws.

But, if it pans out, and you are game, I choose you Big Apple.  Let's predict New York Numbers.

Thanks...and Good Luck to ALL.

United States
            Member #140167
            March 12, 2013
            6893 Posts

Well, it may be a tough week for this, but I play the NY Numbers.  And today we saw 422 and 0191 come out on 9/11.  We could have a separate thread dedicated to conspiracy theories about the chances of that happening this year and previous years' draws.

But, if it pans out, and you are game, I choose you Big Apple.  Let's predict New York Numbers.

Thanks...and Good Luck to ALL.

Well alright we have a ball game folks! Thanks for joining in the fun Chico. I see you're pretty new so welcome to Lottery Post. 

Hey I love a good conspiracy theory.

I was hoping you'd say NY because I started when I saw your location and finished it before I saw what state you wanted. I'm already done  adding NY to my software, however, I do not see anything that fits one of my strategies so I won't be able to post a forecast for just NY just yet. When the right conditions show up I'll definitely post a forecast for it.

I encourage you to ask all of the questions you can think of and I'll do my best to give you the right answer and/or point you in the right direction. I'll go over some things about strategy development in another post. I'm sure more viewers have questions so I like to answer them here so they can possibly get answers to their questions as well.

Again, thanks for participating and good luck to you.

United States
              Member #140167
              March 12, 2013
              6893 Posts

Tips and Information #8

Ok, I know there are players that actually want to learn my strategies or just any strategy to get started. Believe me, I feel you. I already know the best way to provide a step by step walkthrough of my strategies is to just make a video instead of just writing it all out in a post like I've done in the past. So bear with me as I get things together to make that happen. Until then, I will go ahead and give some insight about the foundation of all of my strategies.

I've mentioned before, that as you practice predicting over the years you will likely end up mixing your most accurate strategies together and that's pretty much what I've done.

**I don't want ot insult anyone's intelligence. I just want to make sure everyone is on the same page as I go along. I will repeat things over in the same and/or in a different way that I feel everyone will understand. If you easily understand then great, just bear with me as I attempt to help everyone else get a better understand. I do not have a degree in math or science or a degree period. I say that because a high majority of the terminology mathematicians use is way over my head. Usually when most people are trying to learn anything related to math, the language is definitely not presented in layman's terms. So for the more logical minds out there that crave precise mathematical language, I don't know what to tell you. I just use my intuition and creativity to develop my strategies along with a very rudimentary knowledge of statistics. I don't why my strategies tend to win significantly more often than not, I just go by the results I get and make adjustments until I win more often.

I have two what I call Foundation strategies that are individually meant to generate 3, 4, 5 or 6 key digits. When those two strategies match the exact same 3, 4, 5 or 6 key digits then I use those digits as an indicator of which of my (now only 5) strategies to use.

I recently started including the name of the strategy I'm using on purpose so when I do make the videos teaching my strategies, I can use my post in this thread as examples. The 5 main strategies I'll be using from now on are as follows...

1. The Top Picks strategy (based on 5 digits)
              2. The Big 2 Bullseye strategy (based on 3 digits)
              3. The little 6 Bullseye strategy (based on 3 digits)
              4. The Black Sun strategy (based on 5 digits)
              5. The 6/4 and 4/6 Strategy (based on 6 and 4 digits)

4 out of 5 of my strategies predict one or two of the 8 Infinite Combos (IC's). My Top Picks strategy is the only one that predicts Small IC's. I'm sure I've said this before but I came up with term Infinite Combos simply because there are 8 groups combos that I predict and the number 8 looks like a vertical infinity symbol.

*Check out  Tips and Information #1-7 to learn Infinite Combos.

I basically break down the 220 Any Order combos into 8 groups and then just predict one or two groups. That's the simplest way that I can explain what my strategies do.

I'll use Forecast #82 as an example.

Strategy used: Black Sun

My two Foundation Strategies produced 5 key digits that indicated that the conditions are ideal for the Black Sun Strategy. The Black Sun Strategy predicts two Little 6 IC's only. Those 5 digits also indicate which two Little 6 IC's to choose. I'll disclose what the 5 digits are in the strategy instruction videos.

Key Digits: 4, 9

The two key digits are based on the two key digits associated with the Infinite Combos LEI and it's mirror HOO (refer to Tips and Information #5)

Key Pairs: 34, 36, 46, 44, 18, 19, 89, 99

Out of the Key Pairs my Top Pair Picks are: 43, 46, 91, 98

I haven't posted anything about how I generate my key pairs so I'll do that soon.

Key Infinite Combos: LEI and the mirror HOO

All I did was play all of LEI and HOO combos (refer to Tips and Information #4)

Pretest Schedule (Not Active = Don't Play)

(Pretesting is explained in Tips and Information #3)

Pretest #1: 9/9 MD DAY drawing: 813

Pretest #2: 9/9 KY DAY drawing: 629

Pretest #3: 9/9 VA DAY drawing: 756

Pretest #4: 9/9 NC DAY drawing: 955

Pretest #5: 9/9 TX EVE drawing: 666

Pretest #6: 9/9 OH EVE drawing: 362

If the forecast "hits" within Pretest #1 - #6 then stop playing this forecast because that means the forecast did not pass the pretest.

46 single combos total. Play all combos in Any/Box order

26 singles:034 036 045 046 047 146 234 236 245 246 247 346 348 059 079 158 159 169 178 179 189 259 279 389 589 789

18 Doubles: 044 144 244 344 445 446 447 448 449 099 199 299 399 499 599 699 799 899 

2 Trips: 444 999 

WinkTop Combo Picks: 034 036 046 234 236 246 346 344 446 158 159 178 179 189 589 789 199 899 

Big Smile$uper picks: 034 234 346 189 589 789 

$uper Combo: 346

$uper Pair: 34

The combo 236 in Forecast #82, is a [Little 6] LEI combo because it has two Low digits (2, 3), it has two Even digits (2, 6) and it has two In digits (3, 6). The mirror combo to 236 is 781. 781 of course, is a HOO combo because it has two High digits (2, 3), it has two Odd digits (2, 6) and it has two Out digits (3, 6)

So for Forecast #82, my two Foundation strategies generated the same 5 key digits and those 5 digits indicated that I should choose the Little 6 IC's (LEI and HOO) within my Black Sun Strategy.

That's a basic overview of how I develop my strategies.

For now, you can take the basic concept of what I'm doing and create your own strategies or make adjustments to your existing strategies.

Create two strategies that produce 3 or 5 key digits. There are only 10 digits in the pick 3 game so with an odd number of digits like 3 or 5, an Infinite Combo can automatically be created. If those 3 or 5 key digits turn out to be a Big 2 IC, then choose just one IC to play. If those 3 or 5 key digits turn out to be a Little 6 IC then play both IC's.

I mention throughout my thread that playing the amount of combos that I play are not for the average player. Every predictor is working on reducing the amount of combos they use. The issue for all predictors is being accurate enough over time to make a consistent profit throughout the year. Don't be one of the people that have the nerve to complain about how many combos a predictor is using when you can't produce evidence that you have a better prediction accuracy rate using less combos.

Predicting the pick 3 lottery can be an overwhelmingly exhausting amount of work and can take years before you even learn how to make a profit by the end of the year. We are carving a profit out of thin air with basically just the power of our intuition and logic working together. Don't let the fear of being wrong stop you from practicing. Don't let the anxiety of financially struggling stop you from practicing. Don't use money for bills to gamble.

My forecast requires a $2,000 budget because of the use of the martingale betting strategy involved. Now you can try to play with a smaller budget but that's up to you. From my experience, I feel the best way to make a significant profit on a regular basis it to play like a professional gambler/investor by not playing until you increase the accurate rate of whatever strategy you are using above 80%. Then save about $2,000 to predict the winning combo within a specific range of drawings. Get used to delayed gratification. I can't express to you enough that it is more than worth it to wait until you get your accuracy rate at least above 80% before you start investing your hard earned coins. If you can't easily see that your predictors' accuracy rate is above 80% then why in the world would you choose to invest your coins with a predictor with no accuracy rate or a low accuracy rate. I may be too real and blunt for most people but I don't care. All of this should be common sense but we know common sense isn't actually too common. If you play just for fun and have money to blow then more power to you. If you are playing to generate an extra stream of regular income then you might want to really consider stepping your game up.

I'm sure you may have questions. I actually love discussing strategy development so fee free to hit me up. I just burnt my grilled salmon and now I'm hangry...lol...

Relentlessly learn and obsessively practice while you play responsibly my friends.

United States
                Member #140167
                March 12, 2013
                6893 Posts

United States
                  Member #140167
                  March 12, 2013
                  6893 Posts

After getting feedback I'm going to start posting a little differently. Believe me, I understand my lottery language may be extremely difficult to understand even without the grammatical errors. I write a lot because I get a lot of questions. From now on instead of making extremely long forecast with way more words than combos I'm going to post this information here one time and just reply to it when I post new forecast as opposed to continue to repost this info in every forecast. I'll be making more of an effort to make information quicker to find and easier to understand so bear with me. Feel free to ask questions.

Note: My forecast are not meant for the average player.

I suggest you read, gain an understanding and just ask questions (if you need to) before you play my forecast.

The minimum budget needed is $2,000 just in case it takes up to 6-8 drawings to win depending on the amount of combos in the forecast. I design my active forecast to double the ROI within 24hrs if you follow my *Tip in the forecast about when doubles/triples are included.

For those just looking for something to play in your state then it's best to just wait to see if the previous drawings have won. If they have not won before the state you want to play is next on the schedule then you may consider just playing your state at that particular time. If the forecast wins before it gets to the state drawing that you want to play, then DO NOT play the forecast. Yes, multiple wins may happen but I stop playing after the forecast hits the first time. My forecast are specifically designed to win once, preferably within the active forecast. Unless any predictors' strategy is specifically designed to win more than once, then I feel it is best just create (or wait for) a new forecast after you win once.

I specifically chose each state drawing based on their drawing times and draw break times. There is just enough time to find out what the results of each drawing is and then meet get your numbers in before the next draw break time if necessary. Play one drawing at a time. DO NOT SKIP AHEAD.

I do not choose combos for you. All I do is practice the art and science of reducing the amount of combos used with the highest degree of precision possible. I may make it sound easy but I'm sure you know it is not. If you need to use less combos then it's your job to choose from the Key Digits, the Key Pairs and the combos that I have provided. If you have a smaller budget, consider just playing the last three drawings of the active forecast. It's up to you. I suggest that you learn to recoup your losses until you win by incorporating the Martingale betting strategy (look it up). I can't tell you here how it's possible to use this many combos and still make a significant profit because of the LP advertising policy. So send me a private message and we'll communicate somewhere else.

Make sure you understand the concept of pretesting.

If the forecast "hits" within Pretest schedule then stop playing this forecast because that means the forecast did not pass the pretest.

If the forecast "does NOT hit" within Pretest schedule then start playing at drawing #1 on the active schedule because that means the forecast passed the pretest.

Pretesting is meant to create the best window of the opportunity to win within a specific range of drawings based on the results of backtesting. I encourage you learn this tactic and apply it to your strategies. Pretesting is the primary component of how to win more than you lose over time. It's like setting a trap. Once you know what to trap, pretesting helps you figure out when to trap it.

United States
                    Member #140167
                    March 12, 2013
                    6893 Posts

After getting feedback I'm going to start posting a little differently. Believe me, I understand my lottery language may be extremely difficult to understand even without the grammatical errors. I write a lot because I get a lot of questions. From now on instead of making extremely long forecast with way more words than combos I'm going to post this information here one time and just reply to it when I post new forecast as opposed to continue to repost this info in every forecast. I'll be making more of an effort to make information quicker to find and easier to understand so bear with me. Feel free to ask questions.

Note: My forecast are not meant for the average player.

I suggest you read, gain an understanding and just ask questions (if you need to) before you play my forecast.

The minimum budget needed is $2,000 just in case it takes up to 6-8 drawings to win depending on the amount of combos in the forecast. I design my active forecast to double the ROI within 24hrs if you follow my *Tip in the forecast about when doubles/triples are included.

For those just looking for something to play in your state then it's best to just wait to see if the previous drawings have won. If they have not won before the state you want to play is next on the schedule then you may consider just playing your state at that particular time. If the forecast wins before it gets to the state drawing that you want to play, then DO NOT play the forecast. Yes, multiple wins may happen but I stop playing after the forecast hits the first time. My forecast are specifically designed to win once, preferably within the active forecast. Unless any predictors' strategy is specifically designed to win more than once, then I feel it is best just create (or wait for) a new forecast after you win once.

I specifically chose each state drawing based on their drawing times and draw break times. There is just enough time to find out what the results of each drawing is and then meet get your numbers in before the next draw break time if necessary. Play one drawing at a time. DO NOT SKIP AHEAD.

I do not choose combos for you. All I do is practice the art and science of reducing the amount of combos used with the highest degree of precision possible. I may make it sound easy but I'm sure you know it is not. If you need to use less combos then it's your job to choose from the Key Digits, the Key Pairs and the combos that I have provided. If you have a smaller budget, consider just playing the last three drawings of the active forecast. It's up to you. I suggest that you learn to recoup your losses until you win by incorporating the Martingale betting strategy (look it up). I can't tell you here how it's possible to use this many combos and still make a significant profit because of the LP advertising policy. So send me a private message and we'll communicate somewhere else.

Make sure you understand the concept of pretesting.

If the forecast "hits" within Pretest schedule then stop playing this forecast because that means the forecast did not pass the pretest.

If the forecast "does NOT hit" within Pretest schedule then start playing at drawing #1 on the active schedule because that means the forecast passed the pretest.

Pretesting is meant to create the best window of the opportunity to win within a specific range of drawings based on the results of backtesting. I encourage you learn this tactic and apply it to your strategies. Pretesting is the primary component of how to win more than you lose over time. It's like setting a trap. Once you know what to trap, pretesting helps you figure out when to trap it.

New

Forecast #83

Multi-State (TX, NJ, NC)

Strategy used: Top Picks

Key Digits: 0, 2

Key Pairs: 01, 02, 03, 04, 21, 23, 24

Key Infinite Combos: LLL = all Low digits (0, 1, 2, 3, 4) will hit as one combo

Pretest Schedule (Not Active = Do NOT Play)

Pretest #1: 9/12 TX MORNING drawing:

Pretest #2: 9/12 NJ DAY drawing:

Pretest #3: 9/12 TX DAY drawing:

Pretest #4: 9/12 NC DAY drawing:

Pretest #5: 9/12 TX EVE drawing:

Pretest #6: 9/12 NJ EVE drawing:

Pretest #7: 9/12 NC EVE drawing:

If the forecast "hits" within Pretest #1 - #7 then stop playing this forecast because that means the forecast did not pass the pretest.

If the forecast "does NOT hit" within Pretest #1- #7 then start playing here at drawing #1 because that means the forecast passed the pretest.

Drawing Schedule (Active = Start Playing)

Drawing #1: 9/13 TX NIGHT drawing:

Drawing #2: 9/13 NJ DAY drawing:

Drawing #3: 9/13 TX DAY drawing:

Drawing #4: 9/13 NC DAY drawing:

Drawing #5:  9/13 TX EVE DAY drawing:

Drawing #6:  9/13 NJ EVE drawing:

Drawing #7:  9/13 NC EVE drawing:

I expect to win within 7 drawings. In case it takes more than 7 (and you have the budget for it) then just repeat playing the same states/drawings in order. I stop paying after 7 drawings. I don't chase combos, I replace them.

Drawing #8:  9/14 TX MORNING drawing:

*Tip: The winnings for double combos are twice as much as the winnings for single combos. With that said, do the math. If and only if, there are singles and doubles/trips in the forecast then playing the singles twice and the doubles/trips once will significantly increase your ROI.

The singles played 2x =45 combos total. Play all combos in Any/Box order

(I just put the combos here to make it easier to copy all of the combos at once)

012 013 014 023 024 034 123 124 134 234

001 002 003 004 011 022 033 044 112 113 114 122 133 144 223 224 233 244 334 344

000 111 222 333 444 

I'll break it down your you.

35 combos total. Play all combos in Any/Box order

10 singles:  012 013 014 023 024 034 123 124 134 234

20 Doubles: 001 002 003 004 011 022 033 044 112 113 114 122 133 144 223 224 233 244 334 344 

5 Trips: 000 111 222 333 444 

Top Pick$: 012 013 014 023 024 034 123 124 134 234

You never know who you are going to dramatically help. For me, money is just energy used to take care of my family and to have fun while helping as many people as possible. I believe in the power of focused positive energy. Your positive energy + my positive energy = winning the forecast together. Before every drawing I like to imagine how it feels to have already won. Join in the fun.

BE GRATEFUL - BE OBSESSED 

BE RELENTLESS - BE UNDENIABLE 

Use common sense and play responsibly. 

United States
                      Member #140167
                      March 12, 2013
                      6893 Posts

Let's go NEO

I haven't forgot about you Lioness I just want to make the forecast special for you and find one that has NY on the schedule. Wink

United States
                        Member #140167
                        March 12, 2013
                        6893 Posts

Over the next 8 weeks or so I'll be adding more individual state forecast. So far I have TX and NY. I'm sure I'll be adding MI next since I already have a request for it. Eventually I'll include all mechanical states but for now, I'll just add the states that are requested.

Sooooo any request?

United States
                          Member #199841
                          July 26, 2019
                          448 Posts

Over the next 8 weeks or so I'll be adding more individual state forecast. So far I have TX and NY. I'm sure I'll be adding MI next since I already have a request for it. Eventually I'll include all mechanical states but for now, I'll just add the states that are requested.

Sooooo any request?

Just a quick thank you for including NY.

United States
                            Member #140167
                            March 12, 2013
                            6893 Posts

Just a quick thank you for including NY.

Np. Your welcome. I can't wait for something to show up.

United States
                              Member #140167
                              March 12, 2013
                              6893 Posts

Page 35 of 51