Welcome Guest
You last visited July 3, 2020, 9:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottery experience

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 11 months ago by Edmanuk.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #114498
August 1, 2011
733 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2019, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

i really start search these systems in late 2000 and then past 6 years . i start pull up on website free information. The workouts that get the number it never on ticket is on paper as workout. thats mean the objective of the person show system that they can freely cash any amount and clear it not the person cash in for state and clear. its another position show workout number half the month and actually winning. those sell sheets might not get favor with payment center. After someone else won I lost my workout order before. If you can get 4 in cash 5 or megamillion. Some got there before me its several years and its no news story on them of win. If those in store not add on 5th with you in cash 5 or mega million etc  that could be block. The cash 5 are $25,000 to 2 million up some of these clerks at store not even get $25,000 and a high turn over rate . They not resolve they try get the next $5 or $10 for next customer. something involve if they not try to win with you and for you . These keep the in justice going on in state and community. it was a winner somewhere else within a few days of what I was going choose. the different stores and winner are silent. some store workers yell at me and those work for gambling them as who am I as i went in briefly. the next state was same not know about help me get the 5th one. They not want the win. I think its being in better understanding with store

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
    Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    2315 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2019, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

i really start search these systems in late 2000 and then past 6 years . i start pull up on website free information. The workouts that get the number it never on ticket is on paper as workout. thats mean the objective of the person show system that they can freely cash any amount and clear it not the person cash in for state and clear. its another position show workout number half the month and actually winning. those sell sheets might not get favor with payment center. After someone else won I lost my workout order before. If you can get 4 in cash 5 or megamillion. Some got there before me its several years and its no news story on them of win. If those in store not add on 5th with you in cash 5 or mega million etc  that could be block. The cash 5 are $25,000 to 2 million up some of these clerks at store not even get $25,000 and a high turn over rate . They not resolve they try get the next $5 or $10 for next customer. something involve if they not try to win with you and for you . These keep the in justice going on in state and community. it was a winner somewhere else within a few days of what I was going choose. the different stores and winner are silent. some store workers yell at me and those work for gambling them as who am I as i went in briefly. the next state was same not know about help me get the 5th one. They not want the win. I think its being in better understanding with store

"some store workers yell at me...."

Any clue why?

G

The biggest improvement you'll ever make in the odds of winning is buying a lottery ticket. With just one ticket the odds go from IMPOSSIBLE to IMPROBABLE!

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
      Member #197033
      March 28, 2019
      535 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2019, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

This sounds more like a mushrooms experience.

... Sooper dooper top seekrit winning numbers: 5 16 17 24 33 52 ...

johnschwans68's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
        Wichita Kansas
        United States
        Member #165101
        March 26, 2015
        77 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2019, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

I'm new here-  I have a question...

Is 19 EXACT WINS  out of 420 draws good or bad in your opinion?  I would like to know people's opinion if you would like to share.   This would be $20 bets per draw ×14 draws.  So 1 week for $280 investment per month

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
          Member #197033
          March 28, 2019
          535 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2019, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Is 19 EXACT WINS  out of 420 draws good or bad in your opinion?  I would like to know people's opinion if you would like to share.   This would be $20 bets per draw ×14 draws.  So 1 week for $280 investment per month

You should start a new thread (not supposed to hijack existing threads and this one is a dud anyway) and also say what game you are talking about and what state.

... Sooper dooper top seekrit winning numbers: 5 16 17 24 33 52 ...

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
            Texas
            United States
            Member #55887
            October 23, 2007
            10073 Posts
            Posted: August 3, 2019, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Holy Cow!

Were you high or drunk when you wrote that?

It makes zero sense.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Elizabeth03's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
              Nova Scotia
              Canada
              Member #9934
              December 27, 2004
              1087 Posts
              Posted: August 3, 2019, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

What are they talking about please and thank you?

Dallas, Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                2315 Posts
                Posted: August 3, 2019, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

I answered in the other thread on the basis of the criteria you had there.

Why change it and post in another thread?

And this post makes no sense anyway.
                First you say 19 straight hits in 420 draws. How does 420 draws play into the equation if you are only playing 14 draws?
                Then you say $20 bets for 14 draws.
                Finally you say 1 week for $280 A MONTH. One of these things is not like the other. ONE WEEK and a MONTH are totally different time frames.

That's as messed up as any post I've ever seen here.

Determine how many hits you had, how many games you played, how much you spent, and how much you won, and like cottoneyedjoe says.....

START YOUR OWN POST!

G

The biggest improvement you'll ever make in the odds of winning is buying a lottery ticket. With just one ticket the odds go from IMPOSSIBLE to IMPROBABLE!

Dallas, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #4549
                  May 2, 2004
                  2315 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2019, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Holy Cow!

Were you high or drunk when you wrote that?

It makes zero sense.

Don't even make sense when you're drunk. I've been drunk, never been drunk enough to post something that bad!

G

LottoBux's avatar - ryn8iCO
                    Ontario
                    Canada
                    Member #109239
                    April 9, 2011
                    60437 Posts
                    Posted: August 4, 2019, 1:06 am - IP Logged

This sounds more like a mushrooms experience.

And Not Even Those "Magical Ones" That Were Experimented On Once Upon A Time Ago.

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN4488
                      North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #59853
                      March 29, 2008
                      47147 Posts
                      Posted: August 4, 2019, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Don't even make sense when you're drunk. I've been drunk, never been drunk enough to post something that bad!

G

You got that right...also I post & talk in circles and get off the subject and go around my elbow to get to my

thumb but at least it finally makes a little bit of sense but I can't find even one sentence that makes

any sense at all and I read it 3 times!Big Grin Angel

Unbelievable!

Rocky Mount
                        United States
                        Member #195383
                        January 23, 2019
                        73 Posts
                        Posted: August 4, 2019, 11:36 am - IP Logged

👀👀👀👀😳😳😳

Rocky Mount
                          United States
                          Member #195383
                          January 23, 2019
                          73 Posts
                          Posted: August 4, 2019, 11:36 am - IP Logged

What you said

fgrady's avatar - animal shark.jpg
                            North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #114913
                            August 9, 2011
                            27 Posts
                            Posted: August 4, 2019, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Your post is very confusing, I understood you are having an issue with your store that you brought tickets from but that was about it.

"Jester LaughLIVE, LOVE, LAUGH!" And win the lottery!

reddog's avatar - Snapshot 20120517.JPG
                              Durham, North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #1616
                              June 5, 2003
                              2413 Posts
                              Posted: August 4, 2019, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

I really hope you are alright. You are showing signs of someone fixing to have a stroke.

US Flag