Welcome Guest
You last visited July 3, 2020, 9:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

swap ebooks / epub lottery books

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 10 months ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Brazil
Member #199921
July 29, 2019
3 Posts
Posted: August 25, 2019, 11:25 am - IP Logged

I would like to exchange some books I bought on amazon and google ebook, for other books, or exchange complete lottery collections ..... dry link from my ebook collection (administrator, the books are mine, bought, I am suggesting the exchange , as if I was going to exchange a physical book for another physical book, not piracy), I do not know how is the legislation in the US but in Brazil, is allowed to exchange books, in order to increase knowledge ...

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    25720 Posts
    Posted: August 25, 2019, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

I would like to exchange some books I bought on amazon and google ebook, for other books, or exchange complete lottery collections ..... dry link from my ebook collection (administrator, the books are mine, bought, I am suggesting the exchange , as if I was going to exchange a physical book for another physical book, not piracy), I do not know how is the legislation in the US but in Brazil, is allowed to exchange books, in order to increase knowledge ...

"Exchanging" e-books is a violation of copyright, and is illegal.  You cannot do it legally, so please do not post stuff like this on the Lottery Post forums.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!