Welcome Guest
You last visited November 29, 2021, 5:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Super Combo Challenge = one combo predictions

Topic closed. 87 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Bknylad.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
lottointuitive's avatar - alex 20gray%20transcend.jpg

United States
Member #140167
March 12, 2013
7397 Posts

I feel the epitome of all abilities we strive to develop as predictors is the ability to predict with just one combo.

This is the Super Combo Challenge.

Post only one combo.

Be specific.

*Include the state(s) that you expect to win in. [one state, multiple states, all states]

*Include the time frame that you expect to win in. [consider creating a drawing schedule to help eliminate all doubt about when you expect to win]

We must push ourselves beyond what we think are limits.

This is practice. Conquer your fears, trust your intuition and just go for it.

View my track record/stats here ->Current Stats/Track Record (in this thread)

The Predictor's League (develop, test & demonstrate your abilities then let us verify your results)

When intuition and logic agree, you are always right. - Blaise Pascal

42 of 43 winning forecasts posted so far. Forecast #44 is coming soon here-> Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) 13th Edition

United States
    Member #140167
    March 12, 2013
    7397 Posts

$uper Combo: 689

Drawing Schedule

Drawing #1: 8/27 TX EVE drawing:

Drawing #2: 8/27 TX NIGHT drawing:

Drawing #3: 8/27 GA NIGHT drawing:

Drawing #4: 8/28 TX MORNING drawing:

Drawing #5: 8/28 OH DAY drawing:

Drawing #6:  8/28 KY DAY drawing:

Drawing #7:  8/28 NC DAY drawing:

Drawing #8: 8/28 TX EVE drawing:

Drawing #9: 8/28 TX NIGHT drawing:

Drawing #10: 8/28 GA NIGHT drawing:

Drawing #11: 8/29 TX MORNING drawing:

Drawing #12: 8/29 OH DAY drawing:

Drawing #13:  8/29 KY DAY drawing:

Drawing #14:  8/29 NC DAY drawing:

Drawing #15: 8/29 TX EVE drawing:

Feel free to you copy and use my drawing schedule as a template. You don't have to create a drawing schedule. I just feel it's the best way to make it clear about when you expect your $uper combo to win.

You can keep it quick and to the point.

Example: I expect 689 to hit in TX, OH, KY, NC and/or GA within 8/27 - 8/29.

The Predictor's League (develop, test & demonstrate your abilities then let us verify your results)

42 of 43 winning forecasts posted so far. Forecast #44 is coming soon here-> Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) 13th Edition

Ladyc743's avatar - curly 20purple.jpg
      WAIT FOR IT$$$
      Magic City
      United States
      Member #87315
      February 21, 2010
      41563 Posts

12   PAIR   COMING SOON 

012   120  COMING TO TEXAS OR YOUR STATE SOON

AT LEAST I HOPE SO 

WAIT FOR IT$$$$$$$

$$$$$012  120$$$$$

Ladyc743's avatar - curly 20purple.jpg
        WAIT FOR IT$$$
        Magic City
        United States
        Member #87315
        February 21, 2010
        41563 Posts

12   PAIR   COMING SOON 

012   120  COMING TO TEXAS OR YOUR STATE SOON

AT LEAST I HOPE SO 

WAIT FOR IT$$$$$$$

$$$$$012  120$$$$$

Lets give 012  120$$$$$$ 

3 to 5 Days if not Sooner WAIT FOR IT$$$$Jack-in-the-Box

mzshahida's avatar - cold
          southlake,tx
          United States
          Member #133781
          October 9, 2012
          207 Posts

no where near yall level of predicting yet; but appreciate you guys work ladyc and lottointuitive thanx for always sharing;u guys know your stuffEmbarassedStar

908= tx,ga, tn 2days

"your comeback will be much greater than all your setbacks; Those losses will be rewarded in milllions & perfect health".It is your seasonWink shahida

ask-believe-receive 

United States
            Member #140167
            March 12, 2013
            7397 Posts

Lets give 012  120$$$$$$ 

3 to 5 Days if not Sooner WAIT FOR IT$$$$Jack-in-the-Box

That's what I'm talking about. WHO'S NEXT!!!

What's up Georgia, North Carolina, New Jersey, Florida, Virginia, Kentucky, Cali, All States, a few states, etc... all are welcome!

United States
              Member #140167
              March 12, 2013
              7397 Posts

no where near yall level of predicting yet; but appreciate you guys work ladyc and lottointuitive thanx for always sharing;u guys know your stuffEmbarassedStar

908= tx,ga, tn 2days

Thanks. It just takes practice. We just have to get over the fear of being wrong and trust our intuition, especially, when money is on the line. Forget what everyone else thinks and just practice getting better. I'm just trying to get the ball rolling because you never know who the super predictors are that are capable of consistently winning with just one combo unless you can see their results over time in one place. It's inevitable, someone (an experienced predictor or even a newbie) is going to end up repeatedly winning with one combo predictions and it's going to happen here.

mzshahida's avatar - cold
                southlake,tx
                United States
                Member #133781
                October 9, 2012
                207 Posts

that fear of being wrong is soo soo true; i can't tell you how many times a number pop in my head over and over;said it, thought about it and boom its pops up and i didnt trust it .u you're so right tho

"your comeback will be much greater than all your setbacks; Those losses will be rewarded in milllions & perfect health".It is your seasonWink shahida

ask-believe-receive 

United States
                  Member #140167
                  March 12, 2013
                  7397 Posts

Feel free to make multiple over lapping super combo predictions as long as they're different from one of your previous predictions. I know if after I do my workout tonight and I see a different combo in the same states but with a different time frame/drawing schedule, then I'm posting a new prediction here. Yeah we're here to practice but refrain from posting different one combo predictions for the same states within the same time frame. Something needs to be different, even if it's only slightly different.

• You may want to predict a different combo in a different same state but with a the same time frame as a previous prediction and that's ok to do as well.
                  • If you want to post the same one combo prediction with the same states and the same time frame that someone has already posted then how about you just say you agree I Agree!  with the original post unless there something different about your prediction. We can clearly see the time and date of the original post and who posted it.
                  • It doesn't really matter if you post 689 869 and/or 986 because it's still counted as a one combo prediction. It's just going to be even more amazing when you predict the winning combo in exact order.

Other than this let's have some fun and make a lot of profit.

United States
                    Member #140167
                    March 12, 2013
                    7397 Posts

that fear of being wrong is soo soo true; i can't tell you how many times a number pop in my head over and over;said it, thought about it and boom its pops up and i didnt trust it .u you're so right tho

Believe me I feel you. I took a while for me to build that confidence in my intuition but I saw that practicing helps me build the confidence needed to really trust it. Predicting produces an amazing feeling when it's done intentionally and your specific. I've done it only few times over the years before but when I did two weeks ago back on August 12th in the North Carolina thread I was like I just need to go ahead and trust my intuition even more and just go for it. It may be a super rare thing to do and I know I'm not the only one that has done it. There's only 220 any order combos and we just have to choose the right one. Now we get to see predictors make the great call it one place.

Feel free to post the one combo predictions you've made that have won in the past or that other predictors have made.

Let's get the $uper Combo prediction energy flowing.

faith117's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
                      McClellanville,SC
                      United States
                      Member #177738
                      October 18, 2016
                      10650 Posts

South Carolina  446 from 8/27-8/31

The only time you run out of chances is if you don't take them. 117Jester Laugh 

United States
                        Member #140167
                        March 12, 2013
                        7397 Posts

$uper combo: 357

States Included: TX, NY, GA, KY, NC, OH

Time Frame: 8/28 - 8/30

Drawing Schedule

Drawing #1: 8/28 TX MORNING drawing:

Drawing #2: 8/28 NY DAY drawing:

Drawing #3: 8/28 GA DAY drawing:

Drawing #4: 8/28 KY DAY drawing:

Drawing #5: 8/28 NC DAY drawing:

Drawing #6:  8/28 NY EVE drawing:

Drawing #7:  8/28 OH EVE drawing:

Drawing #8: 8/28 TX NIGHT drawing:

Drawing #9: 8/28 GA NIGHT drawing:

Drawing #10: 8/29 TX MORNING drawing:

Drawing #11: 8/29 NY DAY drawing:

Drawing #12: 8/29 GA DAY drawing:

Drawing #13:  8/29 KY DAY drawing:

Drawing #14:  8/29 NC DAY drawing:

Drawing #15: 8/29 NY EVE drawing:

Drawing #16: 8/29 OH EVE NIGHT drawing:

Drawing #17: 8/29 TX NIGHT drawing:

Drawing #18: 8/29 GA NIGHT drawing:

Drawing #19: 8/30 TX MORNING drawing:

Drawing #20: 8/30 NY DAY drawing:

Drawing #21:  8/30 GA DAY drawing:

Drawing #22:  8/30 KY DAY drawing:

Drawing #23: 8/30 NC DAY drawing:

Drawing #24: 8/30 NY EVE drawing:

Drawing #25:  8/30 OH EVE drawing:

Drawing #26:  8/30 TX NIGHT drawing:

Drawing #27: 8/30 GA NIGHT drawing:

MsDiamond600's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                          Connecticut
                          United States
                          Member #182192
                          June 6, 2017
                          8703 Posts

99 Pair

Looking for

NY/NJ/CT

LET'S GET THIS $$$$

Time Frame 8/28-9/2

Image result for we need to get paid gif

"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."

United States
                            Member #140167
                            March 12, 2013
                            7397 Posts

Smile Faith, MsDiamond thanks for posting.

United States
                              Member #140167
                              March 12, 2013
                              7397 Posts

Feel free to make multiple over lapping super combo predictions as long as they're different from one of your previous predictions. I know if after I do my workout tonight and I see a different combo in the same states but with a different time frame/drawing schedule, then I'm posting a new prediction here. Yeah we're here to practice but refrain from posting different one combo predictions for the same states within the same time frame. Something needs to be different, even if it's only slightly different.

• You may want to predict a different combo in a different same state but with a the same time frame as a previous prediction and that's ok to do as well.
                              • If you want to post the same one combo prediction with the same states and the same time frame that someone has already posted then how about you just say you agree I Agree!  with the original post unless there something different about your prediction. We can clearly see the time and date of the original post and who posted it.
                              • It doesn't really matter if you post 689 869 and/or 986 because it's still counted as a one combo prediction. It's just going to be even more amazing when you predict the winning combo in exact order.

Other than this let's have some fun and make a lot of profit.

Yeah sorry I said that wrong.