Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2021, 1:00 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are rundown grids nonsense? No offense to believers.

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 1 year ago by Stat$talker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Watervliet Ny
United States
Member #201269
October 3, 2019
736 Posts

They produce a lot of combos box and going up,down, and diagonal produces a lot of numbers.  Once you start going one direction for one number and cutting across the opposite for another and then back across for a third.  I mean then it becomes nonsense.  Did anyone play tic tac toe that way?

You can just look at hot numbers from recent draws and throw in a bunch of other numbers and create random combos. likely win just as often imo as any grid rundown.  No stats to back this up.  Just something I've always thought and decided to post now. Am I wrong or do grids really work?

Just so you know I've been playing draw games daily only for a month.  I'm still a noob and only found this site couple weeks ago.  Still learning.

I gotta play my own way cuz I suck at playing everyone else's.

Family bdays every draw 403,410,523,208

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
    700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
    United States
    Member #200645
    September 1, 2019
    749 Posts

They produce a lot of combos box and going up,down, and diagonal produces a lot of numbers.  Once you start going one direction for one number and cutting across the opposite for another and then back across for a third.  I mean then it becomes nonsense.  Did anyone play tic tac toe that way?

You can just look at hot numbers from recent draws and throw in a bunch of other numbers and create random combos. likely win just as often imo as any grid rundown.  No stats to back this up.  Just something I've always thought and decided to post now. Am I wrong or do grids really work?

Just so you know I've been playing draw games daily only for a month.  I'm still a noob and only found this site couple weeks ago.  Still learning.

Grids are helpful in their own ways as are Stats,..it's how you interpret, use the info..

But "throwing in" a bunch of other numbers with no methodical reasons for doing so, ascribes a "random" process,.. so you'll probably get "random" results..!

There are only 2 types of Gamblers...Habitual or Methodical...

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!