Welcome Guest
You last visited July 3, 2020, 9:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Alternative to QuickPicks

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 5 months ago by cottoneyedjoe.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Lincoln, California
United States
Member #167124
June 27, 2015
912 Posts
Posted: January 12, 2020, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

If you Pick Numbers, you most likely have a stack of marked Play slips lying around.  Just grab a few of these old slips at random and play those.

You might want to check them if you mark extended Play.  Just took 3 old slips to town expecting to play $15.  I was surprised when the clerk handed me my Tickets and said "That will be $55 please".

It will be a good Story if I hit the Big One on one of my Unintentional Plays.

Allen

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
    700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
    United States
    Member #200645
    September 1, 2019
    507 Posts
    Posted: January 12, 2020, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

If you Pick Numbers, you most likely have a stack of marked Play slips lying around.  Just grab a few of these old slips at random and play those.

You might want to check them if you mark extended Play.  Just took 3 old slips to town expecting to play $15.  I was surprised when the clerk handed me my Tickets and said "That will be $55 please".

It will be a good Story if I hit the Big One on one of my Unintentional Plays.

Allen

AllenB, I used to do that, slips that were filled out by my printer.. but then the terminals started rejecting them...

Even noticed that newer Ga Fantasy 5 slips had panels that were offset ( uneven spaces between panels A,B,C,D,E).. in an attempt to keep serious players from using software to fill out larger combo batches!

But, some folks think the Lotteries aren't concerned with WHO wins... obviously they DO care...

Copying hard drives, pulling the ole "1 digit away disease" taylored to fit your tickets,..skewing the Stats..!!

-Stat$talker

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

Lincoln, California
      United States
      Member #167124
      June 27, 2015
      912 Posts
      Posted: January 12, 2020, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

AllenB, I used to do that, slips that were filled out by my printer.. but then the terminals started rejecting them...

Even noticed that newer Ga Fantasy 5 slips had panels that were offset ( uneven spaces between panels A,B,C,D,E).. in an attempt to keep serious players from using software to fill out larger combo batches!

But, some folks think the Lotteries aren't concerned with WHO wins... obviously they DO care...

Copying hard drives, pulling the ole "1 digit away disease" taylored to fit your tickets,..skewing the Stats..!!

-Stat$talker

I have heard that the Terminals were set to reject Tickets if they look to be printed by automation.  I know MrB216 prints his plays for Ohio and they are accepted.  One of the things he told me is that he does an alignment in the process because the slips are not always exactly the same.  I would recommend that you vary the marks that you use.  They should all be slightly different.  You might want to make your marks look more like they were hand drawn.

Are you saying that Old Slips that were accepted, are no longer accepted?  Maybe THEY know your Marks.  THEY are working to Block Your wins I Guess.

By the WAY, I find your continuous reference to the "1 digit away disease" to be your most absurd Conspiracy Claim.  Do you really think that someone is picking Numbers that are 1 away from YOUR PICKS?  So THEY are not content to just keep you from winning, they want to <snip> (self censored) you off by making YOUR PICKS 1 Away?  Maybe Your Picks were just Off.

greatguy's avatar - peace
        Cali
        United States
        Member #198167
        May 13, 2019
        95 Posts
        Posted: January 12, 2020, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

The Guy behind me was trippin' at the 7-11.

Just give me Q/picks thank you. Have a Good Evening! See Ya!

United States
          Member #200645
          September 1, 2019
          507 Posts
          Posted: January 20, 2020, 12:55 am - IP Logged

I have heard that the Terminals were set to reject Tickets if they look to be printed by automation.  I know MrB216 prints his plays for Ohio and they are accepted.  One of the things he told me is that he does an alignment in the process because the slips are not always exactly the same.  I would recommend that you vary the marks that you use.  They should all be slightly different.  You might want to make your marks look more like they were hand drawn.

Are you saying that Old Slips that were accepted, are no longer accepted?  Maybe THEY know your Marks.  THEY are working to Block Your wins I Guess.

By the WAY, I find your continuous reference to the "1 digit away disease" to be your most absurd Conspiracy Claim.  Do you really think that someone is picking Numbers that are 1 away from YOUR PICKS?  So THEY are not content to just keep you from winning, they want to <snip> (self censored) you off by making YOUR PICKS 1 Away?  Maybe Your Picks were just Off.

Yea... that's exactly what I'm saying...

If I play alot of high numbers from the Matrix, they pick low numbers... If I play alot of low numbers , they pick high numbers....running... If I play pretty much in the middle.. often times the ole "1 digit away" disease seems specifically taylored to fit my combinations of the Matrix...that's NOT random... that's REACTIVE...!!.. it says, that they are picking winning numbers AFTER they see mines...!!

I've even experienced the terminal going down in the middle of my submitting my tickets... all in an attempt to thwart my playing..!!

If you've never experienced the hard drive of the computer you were using copied in less than 8 secs, store owners telling you that Lottery Officials have come into their store asking who is it that plays at cutoff time... then , most likely Officials aren't worried about YOU...

-Stat$talker

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
            Member #197033
            March 28, 2019
            535 Posts
            Posted: January 20, 2020, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

If I play alot of high numbers from the Matrix, they pick low numbers... If I play alot of low numbers , they pick high numbers....running... If I play pretty much in the middle.. often times the ole "1 digit away" disease seems specifically taylored to fit my combinations of the Matrix...that's NOT random... that's REACTIVE...!!.. it says, that they are picking winning numbers AFTER they see mines...!!

I've even experienced the terminal going down in the middle of my submitting my tickets... all in an attempt to thwart my playing..!!

If you've never experienced the hard drive of the computer you were using copied in less than 8 secs, store owners telling you that Lottery Officials have come into their store asking who is it that plays at cutoff time... then , most likely Officials aren't worried about YOU...

-Stat$talker

If you've never experienced the hard drive of the computer you were using copied in less than 8 secs, store owners telling you that Lottery Officials have come into their store asking who is it that plays at cutoff time...

This story of espionage and intrigue is too good to bury as a comment in an unrelated thread. I think your fellow Lotteryposters deserve to have the full story from the very beginning, with all the details and gaps filled in, so we can be vigilant in case the same thing should happen to us. Maybe a new thread is in order.

Specifically, how did lottery officials get their hands on your computer, and why did they think a computer repair shop owner would know about your lottery playing habits? Did the repair shop give your computer to the lottery? It would be illegal for the repair shop to hand over your property to anyone except a law enforcement officer with a warrant. What is on your computer that is so threatening to the Georgia Lottery??? For the sake of lottery players everywhere you must expose these criminals who are trying to thwart Probability Math.

... Sooper dooper top seekrit winning numbers: 5 16 17 24 33 52 ...

Lincoln, California
              United States
              Member #167124
              June 27, 2015
              912 Posts
              Posted: January 20, 2020, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

-Stat$talker

Wow.  Your Probability Math must really be something. 

Have you noticed any suspicious work on the street in front of your home.  Maybe a "Cable Upgrade"?  Dark SUVs following you to the Store. 

Your indictment of the Lottery sounds a lot like the Impeachment Process, Adam.

Prove what you claim please.  Do it in a separate Topic and stop polluting others members Threads.

After all You are the Stat$talker  sticking fear in the minds of Lotteries.  Looks a bit pompous of YOU to suggest this conspiracy against YOU ONLY.  Prove it or Drop it.   

Your Claims are Tiresome.

United States
                Member #200645
                September 1, 2019
                507 Posts
                Posted: January 20, 2020, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Wow.  Your Probability Math must really be something. 

Have you noticed any suspicious work on the street in front of your home.  Maybe a "Cable Upgrade"?  Dark SUVs following you to the Store. 

Your indictment of the Lottery sounds a lot like the Impeachment Process, Adam.

Prove what you claim please.  Do it in a separate Topic and stop polluting others members Threads.

After all You are the Stat$talker  sticking fear in the minds of Lotteries.  Looks a bit pompous of YOU to suggest this conspiracy against YOU ONLY.  Prove it or Drop it.   

Your Claims are Tiresome.

No point in reiterating ... Mitch McConnell..! Green laugh

United States
                  Member #197033
                  March 28, 2019
                  535 Posts
                  Posted: January 20, 2020, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

No point in reiterating ... Mitch McConnell..! Green laugh

That's a shame, I was really hoping you would give us the scoop.

United States
                    Member #200645
                    September 1, 2019
                    507 Posts
                    Posted: January 20, 2020, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

That's a shame, I was really hoping you would give us the scoop.

I have already.. on various threads here...go back and read'em...it'll keep down the AllenBish mixups about the BORROWED laptop that was copied , as MINE was in a repair shop...!

Most folks shouldn't drink n drive..!!  then there are some that shouldn't drink n text...!!  LOL

They cause false statements to crash into true facts...!!!

-Stat$talker

KY Floyd's avatar - lysol avatar.jpg
                      NY
                      United States
                      Member #23834
                      October 16, 2005
                      4246 Posts
                      Posted: January 21, 2020, 1:09 am - IP Logged

"I think your fellow Lotteryposters deserve to have the full story "

I just want him to share the part about getting a computer and an internet connection that are that good without needing a lottery jackpot to pay for them. Of course the probability math says the chances of that are a bit less than 0.00000000000001.

My current machine uses a SATA interface with a transfer rate of 6BG per second so 48GB of data could be copied in 8 seconds, but my primary data drive has about 600GB. The boot drive only has about 150GB, but even though it's an SSD it has a maximum transfer rate of 560MB per second, so it could only be copied in 8 seconds if I first deleted about 95% of the data. Of course that's assuming that the lottery is going to sneak in and plug a USB 3 flash drive directly into the computer. If they're going to use my internet connection the cable modem has a maximum upload sped of about 143Mb per second, but Spectrum only claims an upload speed of about 28. I suppose I could switch to Fios, and get an upload speed of 880 Mb per second, but wait, those are lowercase b's because the cable industry measures speeds in bits, not bytes, so with 8 bits to the byte I guess the lottery could potentially steal almost an entire gigabyte of my data in 8 seconds.

But where can I get the hardware and an internet connection that would let the lottery copy my data as a rate of, say, 100 GB in 8 seconds, and how much will it cost me?

I'll look to somebody else for advice on how to keep people from stealing my data, regardless of how fast.

United States
                        Member #197033
                        March 28, 2019
                        535 Posts
                        Posted: January 21, 2020, 3:29 am - IP Logged

I have already.. on various threads here...go back and read'em...it'll keep down the AllenBish mixups about the BORROWED laptop that was copied , as MINE was in a repair shop...!

Most folks shouldn't drink n drive..!!  then there are some that shouldn't drink n text...!!  LOL

They cause false statements to crash into true facts...!!!

-Stat$talker

This is why you need a dedicated thread about the lottery stalking you. The details are getting muddled and the story is in bits and pieces all over the place and not in chronological order.

United States
                          Member #197033
                          March 28, 2019
                          535 Posts
                          Posted: January 21, 2020, 3:34 am - IP Logged

"I think your fellow Lotteryposters deserve to have the full story "

I just want him to share the part about getting a computer and an internet connection that are that good without needing a lottery jackpot to pay for them. Of course the probability math says the chances of that are a bit less than 0.00000000000001.

My current machine uses a SATA interface with a transfer rate of 6BG per second so 48GB of data could be copied in 8 seconds, but my primary data drive has about 600GB. The boot drive only has about 150GB, but even though it's an SSD it has a maximum transfer rate of 560MB per second, so it could only be copied in 8 seconds if I first deleted about 95% of the data. Of course that's assuming that the lottery is going to sneak in and plug a USB 3 flash drive directly into the computer. If they're going to use my internet connection the cable modem has a maximum upload sped of about 143Mb per second, but Spectrum only claims an upload speed of about 28. I suppose I could switch to Fios, and get an upload speed of 880 Mb per second, but wait, those are lowercase b's because the cable industry measures speeds in bits, not bytes, so with 8 bits to the byte I guess the lottery could potentially steal almost an entire gigabyte of my data in 8 seconds.

But where can I get the hardware and an internet connection that would let the lottery copy my data as a rate of, say, 100 GB in 8 seconds, and how much will it cost me?

I'll look to somebody else for advice on how to keep people from stealing my data, regardless of how fast.

Make an impenetrable Faraday cage by wrapping it with an entire roll of foil. Save the last few feet to fashion yourself a matching hat.