Welcome Guest
You last visited July 3, 2020, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 5/1 - 5/31/2020

Topic closed. 2139 replies. Last post 1 month ago by Raven62.

Page 109 of 143
PrintE-mailLink
Cassie8620's avatar - oGH0ok
California
United States
Member #180566
March 13, 2017
3899 Posts
Posted: May 23, 2020, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

lol Hi Cassie to you too!!!! I was just watching the drawing and we had no drawing!  So in this type of situation what's going on? Wonder when we will we know the winning numbers!🙄🙄🙄🤔🤔

oh i know many on fb saying it's rigged Frown"each time this happen "No 1 knows Aunt Bea.

I hope she is ok, the lady look soooo shook!(meaning scared) omg. N.C.Lottery need to stop this mess, it happen prior but i never like

"seen it up close!"Poor girl. (woman) i mean. smdh

LOL she look like WTF or what the heck is up, and you're yea you heard and seen it, the man voice was loud and it was just so 

unprofessional to say the least,quite embarrassing. LOL

I am sure we will learn the results soon.

I won over 13G's!( Spring 2020 ) + total (2019) 22,000! Time 2 break the bank, baby! $ $ $ Banana                                                             

0800 0068 0806 1027 1608 0620 0862 6800 8602 8620 1211 1215 1216 1236 1623 3193 3533 3009 3150 3159   

1038 1236 3241 2579 1438 0476 1417 1671 1467  4773.5593.5635.5925.7159.9159.

2464 2426 2446 4764 6442 4949.4950.6231.7664 7678 8779 9203.9513.9152.9561.9899.

AuntBea's avatar - disney21

United States
    Member #206514
    May 9, 2020
    576 Posts
    Posted: May 23, 2020, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Wow! 

WOW... IS RIGHT LADYA LOL! I watched the video again...that lady doesn't know what to do. Now why can't they start the ball machine and let us see it!🤔

Good luck to all!

🎆 Happy 4th of July

California
      United States
      Member #180566
      March 13, 2017
      3899 Posts
      Posted: May 23, 2020, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

AUNT:

yep. i just rewind it, she was clearly petrified!LOL or just embarrassed or both lol

Poor thing. I guess it's a very nice "easy job, for some great money maybe, i hope" but just sayin' i would be like,

"This is so unprofessional and quite viscid." (Tacky!)

Good luck to ya Aunt Bea!Cheers I am just going to wait til a fellow LP member, player

later Smileypost it here .. g-night. see what is on SNL on NBC.

United States
        Member #206514
        May 9, 2020
        576 Posts
        Posted: May 23, 2020, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

oh i know many on fb saying it's rigged Frown"each time this happen "No 1 knows Aunt Bea.

I hope she is ok, the lady look soooo shook!(meaning scared) omg. N.C.Lottery need to stop this mess, it happen prior but i never like

"seen it up close!"Poor girl. (woman) i mean. smdh

LOL she look like WTF or what the heck is up, and you're yea you heard and seen it, the man voice was loud and it was just so 

unprofessional to say the least,quite embarrassing. LOL

I am sure we will learn the results soon.

I say we have our on drawing and just give NC Education Lottery our results! 😁😁😁

Good luck to all!

🎆 Happy 4th of July

United States
          Member #206514
          May 9, 2020
          576 Posts
          Posted: May 23, 2020, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

AUNT:

yep. i just rewind it, she was clearly petrified!LOL or just embarrassed or both lol

Poor thing. I guess it's a very nice "easy job, for some great money maybe, i hope" but just sayin' i would be like,

"This is so unprofessional and quite viscid." (Tacky!)

Good luck to ya Aunt Bea!Cheers I am just going to wait til a fellow LP member, player

later Smileypost it here .. g-night. see what is on SNL on NBC.

Night Cassie and hopeful LadyA might get those winning numbers posted! She's good at posting those nightly wins! 😊

Good luck to all!

🎆 Happy 4th of July

California
            United States
            Member #180566
            March 13, 2017
            3899 Posts
            Posted: May 23, 2020, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Night Cassie and hopeful LadyA might get those winning numbers posted! She's good at posting those nightly wins! 😊

yep i already gave up on seeing it tonight. lol goin to lmfao a lil at opening of snl and relax, then go to bed and

i think Yes NodLADY A., will post it, yes. 

or some 1. and good night to you, god bless.

itpmguru's avatar - 42a4d4d8f2a4312fb8e253dd8f6ef251
              No Man's Land
              United States
              Member #164133
              February 19, 2015
              6609 Posts
              Posted: May 23, 2020, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Hi All, long time no post as I have not been playing for a long time and been too busy working, but finally has some down time.

Tina Sylvan Cash has been around the block for a while, so she is used to this crap.

NCEL (North Carolina Extortion Lottery) halted the drawing, likely, because they were about to run the WRONG pre-recorded video of a good number.  It is all pre-recorded when they switch to showing you what balls come up the chute.

As is usual, they will give you something decent tomorrow, or the next day, to make up for their "Technical Difficulties" tonight and the other night.

They "Pre-Test" the machines 3 times before a drawing, but yet it still does not work out for them.   TX does the same, but they post the results after the drawing.  They don't do it here till next month and you will see all of your numbers that came out in the "pre-scam draws". 

It is all pre-recorded people, get used to it.   Mafia Mark is following in the same footsteps as Alice did a few years back.

GL if you chose to play going forward and  watch your wallets!

Also this weekend, remember those that sacrificed their lives for our freedoms.

PS-  Read the link in my signature from 2015.  Nothing has changed since Alice retired and still waiting for them all to get busted and locked up!

Read up on the scam that is NCEL:   Not Live Drawings!

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #198999
                June 17, 2019
                914 Posts
                Posted: May 23, 2020, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

MrMtnDewGalant's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  Nashville,NC
                  United States
                  Member #86369
                  February 3, 2010
                  4651 Posts
                  Posted: May 23, 2020, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Was this the winner

I want stack's on stack's leggo!

United States
                    Member #206514
                    May 9, 2020
                    576 Posts

They show the balls and it was 

Good luck to all!

🎆 Happy 4th of July

United States
                      Member #206514
                      May 9, 2020
                      576 Posts

They show the balls and it was 

The winner was 331

Good luck to all!

🎆 Happy 4th of July

jump1900's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
                        North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #48153
                        December 12, 2006
                        3425 Posts
                        Posted: May 23, 2020, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Good evening. I'm Tina Selden Cash and welcome to tonight's lottery drawings for Saturday, May 23rd 2020. Let's get started with Carolina. I'm sorry, but tonight's we're having some technical difficulties in this drawing has been temporarily halted by the auditor. Once the issue is corrected, the drawing will occur under the supervision of the independent auditor. Results will be announced as soon as they are available once again. Due to technical difficulties, this drawing has been temporarily halted by the auditor. Once the issue is corrected, the drawing will occur under the supervision of the independent auditor. The results will be announced a soon as they are available once again. Due to technical difficulties, this drawing has been temporarily halted by the auditor. Once the issue is corrected, the drawing will occur under the supervision of the independent auditor. The results will be announced as soon as they are availableGood evening. I'm Tina Selden Cash and welcome to tonight's lottery drawings for Saturday, May 23rd 2020. Let's get started with Carolina. I'm sorry, but tonight's we're having some technical difficulties in this drawing has been temporarily halted by the auditor. Once the issue is corrected, the drawing will occur under the supervision of the independent auditor. Results will be announced as soon as they are available once again. Due to technical difficulties, this drawing has been temporarily halted by the auditor. Once the issue is corrected, the drawing will occur under the supervision of the independent auditor. The results will be announced a soon as they are available once again. Due to technical difficulties, this drawing has been temporarily halted by the auditor. Once the issue is corrected, the drawing will occur under the supervision of the independent auditor. The results will be announced as soon as they are available

$$$$

United States
                          Member #206514
                          May 9, 2020
                          576 Posts
                          Posted: May 23, 2020, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

They just ran the drawing for may 23rd. See it on the video now😊

Winners

Good luck to all!

🎆 Happy 4th of July

itpmguru's avatar - 42a4d4d8f2a4312fb8e253dd8f6ef251
                            No Man's Land
                            United States
                            Member #164133
                            February 19, 2015
                            6609 Posts
                            Posted: May 23, 2020, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

Good evening. I'm Tina Selden Cash and welcome to tonight's lottery drawings for Saturday, May 23rd 2020. Let's get started with Carolina. I'm sorry, but tonight's we're having some technical difficulties in this drawing has been temporarily halted by the auditor. Once the issue is corrected, the drawing will occur under the supervision of the independent auditor. Results will be announced as soon as they are available once again. Due to technical difficulties, this drawing has been temporarily halted by the auditor. Once the issue is corrected, the drawing will occur under the supervision of the independent auditor. The results will be announced a soon as they are available once again. Due to technical difficulties, this drawing has been temporarily halted by the auditor. Once the issue is corrected, the drawing will occur under the supervision of the independent auditor. The results will be announced as soon as they are availableGood evening. I'm Tina Selden Cash and welcome to tonight's lottery drawings for Saturday, May 23rd 2020. Let's get started with Carolina. I'm sorry, but tonight's we're having some technical difficulties in this drawing has been temporarily halted by the auditor. Once the issue is corrected, the drawing will occur under the supervision of the independent auditor. Results will be announced as soon as they are available once again. Due to technical difficulties, this drawing has been temporarily halted by the auditor. Once the issue is corrected, the drawing will occur under the supervision of the independent auditor. The results will be announced a soon as they are available once again. Due to technical difficulties, this drawing has been temporarily halted by the auditor. Once the issue is corrected, the drawing will occur under the supervision of the independent auditor. The results will be announced as soon as they are available

She had to repeat it 3x to ensure they filled the air time they paid for LMAO! LOLLOL

Read up on the scam that is NCEL:   Not Live Drawings!

United States
                              Member #206514
                              May 9, 2020
                              576 Posts
                              Posted: May 23, 2020, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi All, long time no post as I have not been playing for a long time and been too busy working, but finally has some down time.

Tina Sylvan Cash has been around the block for a while, so she is used to this crap.

NCEL (North Carolina Extortion Lottery) halted the drawing, likely, because they were about to run the WRONG pre-recorded video of a good number.  It is all pre-recorded when they switch to showing you what balls come up the chute.

As is usual, they will give you something decent tomorrow, or the next day, to make up for their "Technical Difficulties" tonight and the other night.

They "Pre-Test" the machines 3 times before a drawing, but yet it still does not work out for them.   TX does the same, but they post the results after the drawing.  They don't do it here till next month and you will see all of your numbers that came out in the "pre-scam draws". 

It is all pre-recorded people, get used to it.   Mafia Mark is following in the same footsteps as Alice did a few years back.

GL if you chose to play going forward and  watch your wallets!

Also this weekend, remember those that sacrificed their lives for our freedoms.

PS-  Read the link in my signature from 2015.  Nothing has changed since Alice retired and still waiting for them all to get busted and locked up!

Well had no idea this was pre-recorded. 🤦

Good luck to all!

🎆 Happy 4th of July

Page 109 of 143