Welcome Guest
You last visited January 15, 2021, 7:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hans A Adhemar Books. and Isaac E Nwokogba

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 8 months ago by dr san.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #202752
December 7, 2019
15 Posts

Hello Everyone.   I play pick 3  in Texas, till now no winners.  Bought the book of Mr. Isaac E Nwokogba,  and planning to buy a book of Mr. Hans A Adhemar.  Does some of the members of the site knows these authors ?   Are them reliable, their methods work ?  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  And by the way if someone knows a reliable method besides the ones of Mr. Adhemar and / or Mr. Nwokogba, please share.  In these times of the virus, when millions of people are jobless, including your  s truly, any method that could help to obtain some bucks, certainly would be very helpful.    Thanks .

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55887
    October 23, 2007
    10717 Posts

Hello Everyone.   I play pick 3  in Texas, till now no winners.  Bought the book of Mr. Isaac E Nwokogba,  and planning to buy a book of Mr. Hans A Adhemar.  Does some of the members of the site knows these authors ?   Are them reliable, their methods work ?  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  And by the way if someone knows a reliable method besides the ones of Mr. Adhemar and / or Mr. Nwokogba, please share.  In these times of the virus, when millions of people are jobless, including your  s truly, any method that could help to obtain some bucks, certainly would be very helpful.    Thanks .

If Pick 3 is your game, go to the Pick 3 forum and follow the Texas thread, and pick up on what Ladyc743, deja vu, and others do. That's probably better than buying books from whoever.

Good luck!

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
      Member #202752
      December 7, 2019
      15 Posts

Thank you for your ansewer.  Sure I m going to do that.   Best

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg
        New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86096
        January 29, 2010
        17037 Posts

Any examples?

I'm hungry for some chicken.

Lurking

db101's avatar - RB55Ms1

United States
          Member #202923
          December 14, 2019
          288 Posts

I'm not familiar with Adhemar or Nwokogba. The best lottery ebook I bought in years is Boyd French's Pick 3 Probability and Smart Wagering. It's not a book that tells you how to pick numbers per se, it's really more of a lottery math book that explains the math behind all the add-on games and side wager plays in P3, and goes into a lot of interesting P3 probability too.

I used to have a physical copy of Bluskov's wheels, but I gave it away after I digitized the wheels that I used frequently.

picktowin's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
            wisconsin
            United States
            Member #49377
            January 28, 2007
            3924 Posts

I have some of Hans A. Books

They seem to be out dated as of now.

Years ago ok.

But as always patterns always change with lottery I think.

They have to or they would go broke.

I have read alot of books on Kindle.

Basically all the same.

The only one that makes money is the people selling same as Steve Player

Good luck

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
              Member #197033
              March 28, 2019
              642 Posts

I would second the recommendation of Iliya Bluskov and Boyd French, they are mathematicians who just show you some math and rather than claiming to know what numbers to pick. But even better, if you have a strong math background, would be a regular textbook on discrete probability. Something like this book by Pierre Bremaud, "Discrete Probability Models and Methods: Probability on Graphs and Trees, Markov Chains and Random Fields, Entropy and Coding" The title is a mouthful, but it's a good book for learning some of the deeper math in discrete processes like random lottery drawings.

If you're feeling really adventurous, my favorite hidden gem is arxiv.org, which is a repository of pre-print journal articles in the fields of math, econ, physics, comp. sci., etc. Some have been already been published by journals, some are in the process of being published, and some may have been rejected. It's a mixed bag. A few days ago I used the search term "lottery" in the field of economics and found this paper

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1801.02958.pdf

It's a mathematical analysis of lottery syndicate play. And this one in the field of mathematics

https://arxiv.org/pdf/math/0507469.pdf

about the high frequency of consecutive numbers in 6/49. Being honest, none of the books and papers are going to help you win a lottery that is truly random, but I think there's value in becoming more mathematically literate by reading higher quality material. 

Best of luck to everyone.

... Sooper dooper top seekrit winning numbers: 5 16 17 24 33 52 ...

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
                Member #197033
                March 28, 2019
                642 Posts

Here's another good one

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1503.02902.pdf

It's a mathematical treatment of high frequency winners in Florida. Even though it's an academic paper, the authors have a good sense of humor.

... Sooper dooper top seekrit winning numbers: 5 16 17 24 33 52 ...

bgonçalves
                  Brasil
                  Member #92560
                  June 9, 2010
                  3184 Posts

hello  TOL, ion saliu pick3 e pick4