Welcome Guest
You last visited September 18, 2020, 11:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What are your favorite Platinum membership features?

37 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Vergie6.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Win$500Quick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Winning Is Hard!
Florida
United States
Member #77813
August 1, 2009
4528 Posts

What are your favorite Platinum membership features and why? I have a Platinum membership and I don't know where to begin. I don't use a system. So I don't know anything about V-Tracs, Deflate, Quinto or other systems. Due to Covid-19. I got plenty of time to learn. Thanks to all that reply.

music*'s avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    USN United States Navy
    Fresno, California
    United States
    Member #157851
    August 2, 2014
    3959 Posts

What are your favorite Platinum membership features and why? I have a Platinum membership and I don't know where to begin. I don't use a system. So I don't know anything about V-Tracs, Deflate, Quinto or other systems. Due to Covid-19. I got plenty of time to learn. Thanks to all that reply.

Thank You Win$500Quick for bringing this topic to my attention. I have reviewed Premium Features and the following is my list:

Lottery Draw History for All Games

Powerful Results Search Engine

Premium Blog Settings

More Blogging

Private Messages

Personalize Title Link: Edit Profile Info.

"We are all in this together!" 

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17842
      June 28, 2005
      129961 Posts

Deflate (3/4/5) Number Set Reduction Thumbs Up

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Catch-22: A dilemma or difficult circumstance from which there is no escape because of mutually conflicting or dependent conditions.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges: When the republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous.

Unlucky-Kenny's avatar - Cigar B1.gif
        HUDSON, WI
        United States
        Member #202058
        November 7, 2019
        1455 Posts

Beyond having access to all features, systems, wheels, past draw data, etc - 

I just liked to support the site in the fullest.

Out of all the sites I looked it I liked the layout/UI the most, the best presentation.

It has changed the way I look at things and when I have a hair-brained-idea I can look up data going way back!

Cool

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32651
          February 14, 2006
          8964 Posts

I use "search results" and "inspect past results" often and some of the others now and then. Haven't used wheels lately simply because other than IMO over priced MM and PB, Ky has no pick-5 or pick-6 games. But the user friendly wheels are easily worth the price of a Platinum membership.

Mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again

Winning Is Hard!
            Florida
            United States
            Member #77813
            August 1, 2009
            4528 Posts

I was messing around with Vtrac and I saw this and got excited. I have been chasing 444 all week.

vtrac: 4-4-4
            Result: 3-8-3

Does that mean I play 444? or is more complicated than that?

New Jersey
              United States
              Member #17842
              June 28, 2005
              129961 Posts

I was messing around with Vtrac and I saw this and got excited. I have been chasing 444 all week.

v444=333 338 383 388 833 838 883 888

https://www.lotterypost.com/vtracs/mirrors/pick3

Catch-22: A dilemma or difficult circumstance from which there is no escape because of mutually conflicting or dependent conditions.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges: When the republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous.

Winning Is Hard!
                Florida
                United States
                Member #77813
                August 1, 2009
                4528 Posts

v444=333 338 383 388 833 838 883 888

https://www.lotterypost.com/vtracs/mirrors/pick3

Thanks. But 383 was the winning number. Do you play the winning number back plus 333 338 383 388 833 838 883 888?

New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #17842
                  June 28, 2005
                  129961 Posts

Thanks. But 383 was the winning number. Do you play the winning number back plus 333 338 383 388 833 838 883 888?

It May be better to start with the Vtracs Course:

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/172614/1003843

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5672 20-%20Edited%20%281%29.jpg
                    Be happy anyway!
                    North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #59853
                    March 29, 2008
                    48670 Posts

I was posting the vtrac numbers on the NC thread but it seemed I could not get much interest

in it or either they did and didn't mention it but after reading your post I decided to post the 

number we got last night along with it's mate just to see if we get any of them soon...we already

have had some of them hit this month.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/333053/6388222

There is a lot to learn about vtracs and I sure don't know that much about it but have read about 

them for years on here...Raven gave you some great links to go to and read about it.

I have them saved too and even printed out a lot about them years ago before Todd put them on LP.

https://youtu.be/UvM2Cmi-YR

George Micheal is singing in heaven now & the angels are cheering him on!

Be happy anyway!
                      North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #59853
                      March 29, 2008
                      48670 Posts

Thank You Win$500Quick for bringing this topic to my attention. I have reviewed Premium Features and the following is my list:

Lottery Draw History for All Games

Powerful Results Search Engine

Premium Blog Settings

More Blogging

Private Messages

Personalize Title Link: Edit Profile Info.

I agree with everything you like about it but also Lottery systems.

reddog's avatar - rickyavatar4
                        Durham, North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #1616
                        June 5, 2003
                        2862 Posts

I like the fact that with platinum I can hold up to 2000 pm's on the send and sent end of it without having to worry about someone getting that message that my inbox is full. I get lazy and don't realize how many I have accumulated and the quantities will slip up quick and then have to start deleting pm's to free up space and there are some I care to keep.

Taking it one drawing at a time.

Be happy anyway!
                          North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #59853
                          March 29, 2008
                          48670 Posts

I was posting the vtrac numbers on the NC thread but it seemed I could not get much interest

in it or either they did and didn't mention it but after reading your post I decided to post the 

number we got last night along with it's mate just to see if we get any of them soon...we already

have had some of them hit this month.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/333053/6388222

There is a lot to learn about vtracs and I sure don't know that much about it but have read about 

them for years on here...Raven gave you some great links to go to and read about it.

I have them saved too and even printed out a lot about them years ago before Todd put them on LP.

Don't know where my mind was but I posted the vtrac info wrong so the link above is the 

wrong one...I put the actual number that hit instead of the vtrac one so it's too late to edit

that post so here is the correct one below!

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/333053/6388236

One more thing is when I post these I post from the original list Tntea came up with that I printed

out a long time ago...and sometimes the one on LP may have the same number a different way also

on the list but hers had it only one way.

If you read the links Raven put on it's on there somewhere.

Be happy anyway!
                            North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #59853
                            March 29, 2008
                            48670 Posts

Deflate (3/4/5) Number Set Reduction Thumbs Up

Is this what you use to come up with the list of numbers you post for the month

for us in NC?

You do get a lot of hits from that list...you posted where it came from one time but

I forgot what you said it was.

partlycloudy07's avatar - 12072668 10153677680264169_8081514055861482582
                              North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #163492
                              February 1, 2015
                              2739 Posts

Typically I like to research other states and see how the number was treated the last time it came out most of the time same rule applies unless I'm helping a multi draw state then not all rules are the same. So researching numbers , using the one up one down system, seeing what numbers have came out across the board (especially when quads are due across the states b/c you will see a set of numbers dropping so they are setting up for the quads) . Research and the full access that I have to it . With a full Platinum you can go back and research and that is my leading thing ,unlimited blog post b/c I don't always have time to post everyday so some days I may post a lot and I don't have time to be limited in what I do.

“You cannot solve a problem at the same level it was created" .......Albert Einstein

Throw it against the wall and see if it sticks (every time I send a deal to the banker ROFL

"Wherever there is number, there is beauty." -- Proclus

visit my blog 

Pick 4 pets 1917 , 1921, 5509 , 1970