Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2021, 1:00 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone used selenite when dowsing the lottery?

5 replies. Last post 21 days ago by Ploco2.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Ploco2's avatar - box avatar.gif
Toronto, Ontario
Canada
Member #204494
February 13, 2020
38 Posts

Ok I did some research and found out selenite is good to be near when doing divination work like dowsing the lottery. Has anyone have luck getting correct dowsing lottery accuracy?

Toronto, Ontario
    Canada
    Member #204494
    February 13, 2020
    38 Posts

Ok so I tried using selenite in left hand and the pendulum in right. Guess what happened. I won the pick 3 $86 from the test. So for ontario49 lottery I keep getting 2 numbers out of 6, this was when I had no selenite or white sage. So with selenite I hope I get close to 5 out of 6 or jackpot. :)

MatrixMan369's avatar - pyramid
      Florida
      United States
      Member #209969
      September 22, 2020
      373 Posts

Ok so I tried using selenite in left hand and the pendulum in right. Guess what happened. I won the pick 3 $86 from the test. So for ontario49 lottery I keep getting 2 numbers out of 6, this was when I had no selenite or white sage. So with selenite I hope I get close to 5 out of 6 or jackpot. :)

Interesting and congratz on your win Ploco2. I myself have never used selenite, but will keep it in mind for the next time I using dowsing.Thumbs Up

"My calculations are based on the SCIENCE of LETTERS, NUMBERS and ASTROLOGY," W.D.Gann

marcie's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49978
        February 21, 2007
        35524 Posts

Interesting and congratz on your win Ploco2. I myself have never used selenite, but will keep it in mind for the next time I using dowsing.Thumbs Up

Me too I need to try that Selenite I hear Clear Quartz is good for Dowsing too the Sage is excellent for Dowsing Numbers 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

MatrixMan369's avatar - pyramid
          Florida
          United States
          Member #209969
          September 22, 2020
          373 Posts

Me too I need to try that Selenite I hear Clear Quartz is good for Dowsing too the Sage is excellent for Dowsing Numbers 

Good info to know marcie.Smiley

"My calculations are based on the SCIENCE of LETTERS, NUMBERS and ASTROLOGY," W.D.Gann

Toronto, Ontario
            Canada
            Member #204494
            February 13, 2020
            38 Posts

Ok, I changed my mind about white sage and selenite is not needed much or not at all. What I discovered are the negative ions the white sage makes. I recommend a beeswax candle(you can wrap aluminum foil around it to collect drip). I just discovered it. Sorry for this thread. 

I made a new thread about it.

Also, I stopped using quartz crystal because clear quartz threw my digits off by 5 and 3. I don't think quartz is for me but could be different for others.