Welcome Guest
You last visited April 20, 2021, 4:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lexicographical tool

16 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Unlucky-Kenny.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Mexico
Member #193547
November 3, 2018
106 Posts

hello friends where can I find the Lexicographical tool and could someone explain to me how to use it please

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
    Green Bay
    United States
    Member #169383
    October 15, 2015
    2707 Posts

hello friends where can I find the Lexicographical tool and could someone explain to me how to use it please

Looked up lexicographical numbers, got this definition...

When applied to  numbers lexicographic order is increasing numerical order, i.e. increasing numerical order (numbers read left to right). For example, the permutations of {1,2,3} in  lexicographic order are 123, 132, 213, 231, 312, and 321.

Not sure how this would help picking lottery numbers.  Could be wrong though.   

Never give up.  Banana

Stat$talker's avatar - animated sphere.gif
      700 light yrs West of Milky Way Galaxy's Center
      United States
      Member #200642
      September 1, 2019
      924 Posts

If the question was about how to use the Lexicographical process, then adding Permutations to the meaning may only serve to confuse them even more..

Lexicographically simply means " counting in the natural chronological order" from A to B .. nothing more...

4. etc..

Permutations is leaning more towards different ways of writing any COMBINATION..!!  which is bit more involved in the understanding of combo exhaustion...

If I remember correctly, "Lottery Statistical Analyser" has a lexicographical tool in it..

Google it...

...MATH... The final Stochastic frontier...

These are the Lottery Voyages of Stat$talker..!!

The ongoing Mission,..to seek out the Laws of "Probability Math"...

to master its rules to invoke...to Conquer ALL Major Jackpots..!!

...To boldly go,... Where NO Player has gone before...!!

Mexico
        Member #193547
        November 3, 2018
        106 Posts

thanks Stat $ talker I'll see if that program has that tool, greetings ...

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17842
          June 28, 2005
          140974 Posts

The Lottery Post Archive Contains a Wealth of Information:

https://www.lotterypost.com/search/forums?t=all&q=lexicographical

LP Forums/Search: Forums is Your Friend!

Read, Study, Learn!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Catch-22: A dilemma or difficult circumstance from which there is no escape because of mutually conflicting or dependent conditions.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges: When the republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous.

Mexico
            Member #193547
            November 3, 2018
            106 Posts

excellent Stat $ talker tool but I have problems with the serial number of the software i can't update the draws do you know who could help me with that?

Mexico
              Member #193547
              November 3, 2018
              106 Posts

excellent information Raven62 have you used Lexicographical numbers for your lottery plays?

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                Member #146022
                August 22, 2013
                1324 Posts

Looked up lexicographical numbers, got this definition...

When applied to  numbers lexicographic order is increasing numerical order, i.e. increasing numerical order (numbers read left to right). For example, the permutations of {1,2,3} in  lexicographic order are 123, 132, 213, 231, 312, and 321.

Not sure how this would help picking lottery numbers.  Could be wrong though.   

You are absolutely correct LIGB and would advise Mayte that the next time he/she plays Pick 3 to look at the betslip to see if it has a bet type box for [wheel] . This is the Lexicographical distribution of your selected 3 digit Pick 3 number. If your number is drawn in any order you're GUARANTEED to hit  it STRAIGHT !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people. These forces would also argue that they have a winning MIRACLE system; that is, until asked to post numbers before the drawingThud                                                                                                                                       

Str8ca$hhomie

United States
                  Member #200642
                  September 1, 2019
                  924 Posts

excellent Stat $ talker tool but I have problems with the serial number of the software i can't update the draws do you know who could help me with that?

That's simply a matter of paying for the program... I guess they aren't giving away any FREE "Kentucky Fried Chicken" either...LOL

Mexico
                    Member #193547
                    November 3, 2018
                    106 Posts

the developer page is not working probably they no longer maintain or service their systems sometimes things are not so easy and their programs look like they are excellent programs

United States
                      Member #200642
                      September 1, 2019
                      924 Posts

the developer page is not working probably they no longer maintain or service their systems sometimes things are not so easy and their programs look like they are excellent programs

Sometimes they move their download site from time to time... check them all...

Emporia,Kansas
                        United States
                        Member #178898
                        December 22, 2016
                        1919 Posts

Second link must be a member to get files cd-dvd 

type in bing Lexicographical tool lottery post

United States
                          Member #139773
                          March 3, 2013
                          276 Posts

Lottery stastic analyser is the software you are looking for. Take the last 15 games of your 5 number or higher game. Then stary matching up the number frequency count with the lexographic parts of the program. Hint look for numbers that came out once un the last 15 games. Mix the numbers as per the gh balanced order

Mexico
                            Member #193547
                            November 3, 2018
                            106 Posts

Thanks lottologix this tool works for pick 5? greetings

Belgium
                              Member #214858
                              April 17, 2021
                              9 Posts

5 / 39, combination to index.