Welcome Guest
You last visited May 12, 2021, 12:29 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Clerk errors that cost you BIG money? :/

1 reply. Last post 8 days ago by lottologix.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Miami Florida
United States
Member #191036
July 13, 2018
233 Posts

I played 2,4,6,8,10, EZ Match Fantasy 5 a long time ago... When I got my ticket, 2 matched $500! I begun to cheer until I realized in Horror that the Clerk put quick pick and NONE of the Numbers of the quick pick matched. I was LIVID and she seemed to have very little remorse that she cost me $500 with her Quick Pick mistake! :/

"What's your ADDRESS?" May be the CREEPIEST question EVER asked to a Lottery Winner! O.O WTF?

United States
    Member #139773
    March 3, 2013
    305 Posts

I played 2,4,6,8,10, EZ Match Fantasy 5 a long time ago... When I got my ticket, 2 matched $500! I begun to cheer until I realized in Horror that the Clerk put quick pick and NONE of the Numbers of the quick pick matched. I was LIVID and she seemed to have very little remorse that she cost me $500 with her Quick Pick mistake! :/

While i would agree that some clerks behave as tho every day is their first day on earth and you half to watch them carefully and hand them your slips one at a time then check the printout. There are other factors. The biggest one i have come across would be running out of paper. This can cause miss printed tickets which can be a pain. So i always check how much paper is on the roll if i have alot of tickets to print.