Welcome Guest
You last visited November 26, 2021, 11:38 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Worst Lottery things Lottery Winners have bought? :/

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 1 month ago by wander73.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Miami Florida
United States
Member #191036
July 13, 2018
473 Posts

At least Two Lottery Winners under the age of 18 bought PLASTIC SURGERY with their Lottery Winnings(They live in the UK where you can legally Gamble at 16). WTF! These are KIDS who bought PLASTIC SURGERY.... Your NATURAL YOUTH when you are under 18 is ALREADY your plastic surgery! Save the PLASTIC SURGERY for when you're like 50 trying to look 25!

"What's your ADDRESS?" May be the CREEPIEST question EVER asked to a Lottery Winner! O.O WTF?

At first, I found the one digit away draws kind of amusing, but now I am PISSED! 15 or 16 times I was off by just one digit in recent times!🤬 No longer find this amusing, it's making me REALLY angry now!🤬

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30469
    January 17, 2006
    11603 Posts

The female jackpot winner who literally turned her car into a rolling boom box comes to mind here.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any. So many systems, so many theories, so few jackpot winners. 

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
      Member #197030
      March 28, 2019
      855 Posts

Millions of dollars worth of more lottery tickets.

Miami Florida
        United States
        Member #191036
        July 13, 2018
        473 Posts

The female jackpot winner who literally turned her car into a rolling boom box comes to mind here.

She was featured on Multiple "Stupid Lottery Winners," Lists.... But maybe she's not so stupid as she won her Case against her Co-workers who claimed the ticket she won with was a group ticket and evidence showed that the ticket she bought was NOT the Group ticket... Plus she STILL has some money left from her Lottery Wins...

"What's your ADDRESS?" May be the CREEPIEST question EVER asked to a Lottery Winner! O.O WTF?

At first, I found the one digit away draws kind of amusing, but now I am PISSED! 15 or 16 times I was off by just one digit in recent times!🤬 No longer find this amusing, it's making me REALLY angry now!🤬

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30469
          January 17, 2006
          11603 Posts

That's all true Karen, but the car stereo on steroids was a 'worst purchase', but of course there was David Lee Edwards............and many others I'm sure.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any. So many systems, so many theories, so few jackpot winners. 

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Miami Florida
            United States
            Member #191036
            July 13, 2018
            473 Posts

That's all true Karen, but the car stereo on steroids was a 'worst purchase', but of course there was David Lee Edwards............and many others I'm sure.

Hmm, but maybe she could sell the Car Stereo on Steroids..... You can't sell Plastic Surgery that you got done on yourself. You can reverse of but that's MORE money to reverse it, you definitely can't get your money back for it....

Miami Florida
              United States
              Member #191036
              July 13, 2018
              473 Posts

I'm sure MANY People would use their Lottery Winnings to buy MORE Lottery tickets. Multiple People have hit more than once the big Lottery. :)

Miami Florida
                United States
                Member #191036
                July 13, 2018
                473 Posts

Lottery Winners buying Multi Million dollar MANSIONS when they live by themselves is so STUPID.... :/

Speler's avatar - me

Belgium
                  Member #214858
                  April 17, 2021
                  1099 Posts

Lottery Winners buying Multi Million dollar MANSIONS when they live by themselves is so STUPID.... :/

Some have parties. Champagne, whirlpool, girls or boys,  ... 

Maybe one has a dungeon in his basement/cellar.

CDanaT's avatar - Nolz june15.jpg
                    Central TN
                    United States
                    Member #121187
                    January 4, 2012
                    5606 Posts

Buying another losing lottery ticket

Integrity: There is just no substitute.

A man's rights rest in 3 boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box

rdgrnr's avatar - nw barkeep.jpg
                      Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
                      The Hall Of The Mountain Kings
                      United States
                      Member #73902
                      April 28, 2009
                      15062 Posts

It's a good thing I never won cuz I was gonna put it all into my "Chicken Soup on a Stick" idea.

Looking back, I don't think it was a very good idea.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                        Member #180546
                        March 12, 2017
                        231 Posts

For sure!  Once I get a decent hitter I'm retiring from lotto play lol.

I am the Prince of Thieves!!!

Miami Florida
                          United States
                          Member #191036
                          July 13, 2018
                          473 Posts

Hmm. Buying original copies of stuff like The Mona Lisa Painting for about 4  Million when you can just go to Google, click on a picture of it, blow it up using Photo Editor to make it big and press print for free is  a bad thing to buy with Lottery Winnings...

Miami Florida
                            United States
                            Member #191036
                            July 13, 2018
                            473 Posts

Some have parties. Champagne, whirlpool, girls or boys,  ... 

Maybe one has a dungeon in his basement/cellar.

But the thing is, these single  Lottery Winners aren't having parties every day, so it is just them alone all day or a lot of the day in a 20 bedroom, three kitchens, three dining rooms, 5 bathrooms, a dessert room, a kid's room, a tennis court, an Olympic sized pool, a Den, a Family Room, a living room, a  five 100 foot hallways, a spa room, a relaxation room, a TV room, a Billiards room,a garage, a basement,  a music room, an alcohol room,  a movie theater room, an observation deck, an aquarium room,, a space room, etc.  Really way too much for a single person. I live in a family of 8 and we have 5 bedrooms, two baths, two kitchens, a garage, two living rooms, a family room.  Technically the house is a Duplex, but we live in a family of 8 and we have way less rooms than the single lottery winners.

wander73's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
                              Member #153767
                              March 24, 2014
                              5383 Posts

At least Two Lottery Winners under the age of 18 bought PLASTIC SURGERY with their Lottery Winnings(They live in the UK where you can legally Gamble at 16). WTF! These are KIDS who bought PLASTIC SURGERY.... Your NATURAL YOUTH when you are under 18 is ALREADY your plastic surgery! Save the PLASTIC SURGERY for when you're like 50 trying to look 25!

lmfao.    How do you know that?   if I were to hit,  I would text my friend down south,  he would tell me what stocks to buy in a heartbeat.   There are some good things in life to still do.

Anyone can beat my price,  no one can beat my value.

I don't sell the steak,  I sell the sizzle!

I set the market value on items