Welcome Guest
You last visited June 27, 2022, 7:01 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

WinnaLotto usage

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 1 month ago by Speler.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
garyo1954's avatar - wallace
Texas
United States
Member #4549
May 2, 2004
3200 Posts

Gary, You can read anything you want into what I said above...  Sandboxing and Virtualization are pretty standard methods of securing systems for many years now...  Micro$soft even offers a free Sandbox for just such a purpose...  The information I gave was in no way telling anyone what they should or should not do...  Do you own due diligence...  Or not...  We all do what we are comfortable doing...  Some of us keep exploring and learning different points of view...

Have a wonderful day...

https://vimeo.com/387985563

First paranoid. Then comfort zone. And now, "Do you own due diligence...  Or not..."

These are the phrases salesmen use to get you to make the decision they want you to make. It the millennial way of saying, "you're chicken."
People, who now how it works, see through it.

Some of us keep exploring and learning.....

Are you saying that people who don't do the things you approve aren't exploring and learning?
Are you saying that there are others here that aren't exploring and learning since they don't follow your approved path?

Its great you have a group working on this. 

And I'm happy not to be a part of that group. 
It reminds me of a couple of people I know who got together and enlisted others to do their grunt work. 
Of course, those who did the grunt weren't entitled to share in any success. They were people who could be used. 

I choose not to be used. 

G the Useless

I'm probably here unless I'm not.

Missouri
    United States
    Member #208879
    August 9, 2020
    171 Posts

First paranoid. Then comfort zone. And now, "Do you own due diligence...  Or not..."

These are the phrases salesmen use to get you to make the decision they want you to make. It the millennial way of saying, "you're chicken."
    People, who now how it works, see through it.

Some of us keep exploring and learning.....

Are you saying that people who don't do the things you approve aren't exploring and learning?
    Are you saying that there are others here that aren't exploring and learning since they don't follow your approved path?

Its great you have a group working on this. 

And I'm happy not to be a part of that group. 
    It reminds me of a couple of people I know who got together and enlisted others to do their grunt work. 
    Of course, those who did the grunt weren't entitled to share in any success. They were people who could be used. 

I choose not to be used. 

G the Useless

That is pretty funny Gary...  I am not a salesman...  Not a millennial...  I don't have a group...  Not interested in using anyone...  Just some free exchange of ideas and other points of view...  Too bad if that bothers you...

Texas
      United States
      Member #4549
      May 2, 2004
      3200 Posts

That is pretty funny Gary...  I am not a salesman...  Not a millennial...  I don't have a group...  Not interested in using anyone...  Just some free exchange of ideas and other points of view...  Too bad if that bothers you...

I can see why we can't communicate. 

Nobody said you were a salesman or a millennial.
      I said....

"These are the phrases salesmen use to get you to make the decision they want you to make. It's the millennial way of saying, "you're chicken." People, who now how it works, see through it."

Now where did I get the idea you had a group?

"Some of us keep exploring and learning different points of view..."

Well, that explains it.
      Not "I keep exploring," but, "Some of us."
      That's projecting you belong to some larger QAnon lottery collective that others aren't.

We can play this all day, every day.
      You state something I call you on it. You deny the meaning, or mislead, or plead innocent on understanding.

Anybody can play that game.
      That would be about a C in reading comprehension, and maybe a C in using plural to indicate singular.

Let's not communicate. 

G the Useless

Missouri
        United States
        Member #208879
        August 9, 2020
        171 Posts

I can see why we can't communicate. 

Nobody said you were a salesman or a millennial.
        I said....

"These are the phrases salesmen use to get you to make the decision they want you to make. It's the millennial way of saying, "you're chicken." People, who now how it works, see through it."

Now where did I get the idea you had a group?

"Some of us keep exploring and learning different points of view..."

Well, that explains it.
        Not "I keep exploring," but, "Some of us."
        That's projecting you belong to some larger QAnon lottery collective that others aren't.

We can play this all day, every day.
        You state something I call you on it. You deny the meaning, or mislead, or plead innocent on understanding.

Anybody can play that game.
        That would be about a C in reading comprehension, and maybe a C in using plural to indicate singular.

Let's not communicate. 

G the Useless

Two things I agree with you on...  "I can see why we can't communicate. & Let's not communicate"...  As for projecting, you seem to be doing most of it yourself...  Maybe next time try some gas lighting too...  Don't get your panties in a bunch...  Your use of the word "QAnon" shows me that you have no clue...  Thrash around a look for another conspiracy theory...  It seems that you don't even remember what you posted even moments ago...  Might be time to get a cognitive test...

Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          3200 Posts

Two things I agree with you on...  "I can see why we can't communicate. & Let's not communicate"...  As for projecting, you seem to be doing most of it yourself...  Maybe next time try some gas lighting too...  Don't get your panties in a bunch...  Your use of the word "QAnon" shows me that you have no clue...  Thrash around a look for another conspiracy theory...  It seems that you don't even remember what you posted even moments ago...  Might be time to get a cognitive test...

Glad we agree.
          Now, will you please go play with your imaginary lottery group friends?

G the Useless

cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
            Member #197030
            March 28, 2019
            1056 Posts

Hello all,

Anyone still using WinnaLotto ? I follow Ion Saliu's FFG for several years and come across WinnaLotto recently.Try to apply ffg into WinnaLotto but I have difficulty in understanding the terms of it. For column information, I can't understand the following items in column information:

N+x>=H
            ReBalance
            Median Due
            Simple
            Basic
            Detailed
            Rebal Perc
            Hit M Hit Perc
            Rebal Median
            N+x>=H Weighted
            Below Median

so don't know how to proceed. Anyone help ? Thanks.

Regds

CFLam

Hi CFLam,

The author of the software is a Patrick Schutte of South Africa. If you google "Patrick Schutte South Africa" you will find a facebook profile of a guy of the same name who lives in SA and works for Onyx Computer Systems.  Most likely that's your guy. You'd probably get your answers faster by contacting him directly. As you and many posters have discovered, it is difficult to impossible to find anything about this software still on the web aside from the user manual that you already have.

Best of luck to you.

Hong Kong
              Hong Kong
              Member #204226
              February 3, 2020
              12 Posts

Try contact thru the WinnaLotto facebook account but no reply.Sleepy

Belgium
                Member #214858
                April 17, 2021
                2448 Posts

Try contact thru the WinnaLotto facebook account but no reply.Sleepy

Don't give up! Do it again without mistakes in English!

Belgium
                  Member #214858
                  April 17, 2021
                  2448 Posts

Do you think that they should develop SL in SA, than move to Nevada and continue there with African developers and ingeneers? Would be good for your diversity.

Belgium
                    Member #214858
                    April 17, 2021
                    2448 Posts

Hello all,

Anyone still using WinnaLotto ? I follow Ion Saliu's FFG for several years and come across WinnaLotto recently.Try to apply ffg into WinnaLotto but I have difficulty in understanding the terms of it. For column information, I can't understand the following items in column information:

N+x>=H
                    ReBalance
                    Median Due
                    Simple
                    Basic
                    Detailed
                    Rebal Perc
                    Hit M Hit Perc
                    Rebal Median
                    N+x>=H Weighted
                    Below Median

so don't know how to proceed. Anyone help ? Thanks.

Regds

CFLam

http://onyxsa.co.za

Hosting server in  the USA, not Africa. So, count that you can get an American virus if you fear that.

Wasn't there that puffdaddy server? Heard that it was not trustworthy.