Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howard's Last Digit Due feature

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 14 years ago by Rebeckah.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #119
February 19, 2002
527 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2003, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

I mostly play the Powerball. Well, Gail Howard's software has a feature called "Last Digit Due" which tells you which digit is most due (end digit like the 3 in 43).

Well, the software said the two most last digits due were 4 & 6. Guess what the Powerball numbers were?

[6, 11, 16, 17, 44 PB# was 26] So four of the six last digits were either 4 or 6!

The point is that if I had paid attention to this particular feature telling me which last digits haven't come due in a while, chances are I MIGHT have picked one or more numbers with these two last digits and thus possibly could have had one or more correct numbers.

I think it's significant that four out of the six selected numbers had those last two digits in them.

Is software always correct? No. Does software give you the numbers? Not necessarily, but what software does do is "point you in a direction".

Berley's avatar - animal bear.jpg
    ROGERS, AR.
    United States
    Member #931
    December 18, 2002
    118 Posts
    Posted: February 20, 2003, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Greg, do you track WED.& SAT. no. as one data base or do track them as WED. 1 data base & SAT. 1 data base & WED. & SAt. together.

GOOD LUCK.

Lottery_Analyst's avatar - Batman
      Georgia
      United States
      Member #1039
      January 15, 2003
      260 Posts
      Posted: February 21, 2003, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Greg,

Thanks very much for the info.  I find it interesting.  My question to you is, do you know how often the software predicts the last digits correctly?  If it does so once or twice a week, that is great, if it does it once or twice a month then in my opinion it would be a waste of time.

Just curious.  Maybe you could use the software for 5 to 10 draws and let us know.  Just a thought.

Thanks much,

Lottery Analyst

United States
        Member #119
        February 19, 2002
        527 Posts
        Posted: February 21, 2003, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

Hi Berley and L.A.,

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you guys sooner but I work two jobs and this time of week is busy for me.

Berley, I track the last 10-15 Powerball drawings as a whole.  I don't separate Wednesday's drawing from Saturday's drawning.  Is that what you do?  I'm curious as to what software you use to analyze Powerball.  I see the PB as one continuous whole.

Lottery Analyst [LA], to be honest I've just started using the last digit analysis feature and have not used it enough to keep statistics.  But I can tell you that one out of the three times I used it I was right on but unfortunately missed the right numbers with those correct second digits. 

I did notice another time that the feature was way off with another drawing, I think it was the Mega Millions (not the PB).  GH recommends you use this feature to help identify numbers that are strong on her other charts.  It's an interesting tool to use like the Low/High or Even/Odd tools.

ROGERS, AR.
          United States
          Member #931
          December 18, 2002
          118 Posts
          Posted: February 21, 2003, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Greg Hi! I use excel, but i have a program  of smart luck but don't know how to use it.  Do you know any thing about it.

GOOD LUCK.

United States
            Member #119
            February 19, 2002
            527 Posts
            Posted: February 22, 2003, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Hi Berley,

Do you have the Advantage Plus User Manual & Tutorial (instruction) book? That will explain everything. If you have a specific question let me know. They should have enclosed one when you ordered it (unless you got it from somebody).

You're the 2nd person to tell me you use Excel. How do you use it with the lottery? What specific features does it have that you use to analyze the lottery? Thanks for your answer.

Greg

ROGERS, AR.
              United States
              Member #931
              December 18, 2002
              118 Posts
              Posted: February 22, 2003, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

Hi! GREG,

I got the program at a fram sale for $5 did not have any instruction books. How big are the books you are talking about. I don't know how to load the program, need to get my son to load it up on my machine and see if i can get to working. Can you send me instruction on how to load SMART LUCK.

With excel i track # by the day, the order they are drawed,sum and root # if sum, o/e of sum # and o/e  of root #. The s/sheet for MO. 1/44 lotto  is (33.612kb). It takes me about two hr. to work up no. to play for wed. or sat.

GOOD LUCK.

United States
                Member #119
                February 19, 2002
                527 Posts
                Posted: February 22, 2003, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Hi Berley,

I sent you a private message that basically states that I can't honor your request because I would be breaking some law.  But I'll discuss any strategy, technique or tip you wanna talk about!  Please read my message, thanks.

Greg

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                  BOSTON
                  United States
                  Member #48
                  September 9, 2001
                  3611 Posts
                  Posted: February 22, 2003, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

hi berley could you e-mail me your excel setup that you use/ I have excel so if you have instructions that would be great. Would like to try it on Masscash5/35 thanks my e-mail is salesmn419@aol.com

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19895 Posts
                    Posted: February 23, 2003, 11:49 am - IP Logged

To Berley,

Software attributed to Gail Howard has been selling over 20yrs, some of it before Windows was on the market.  If you have some of the software written for dos, the instructions for the window programs won't help you.

RJOh

United States
                      Member #379
                      June 5, 2002
                      11296 Posts
                      Posted: March 19, 2003, 7:14 am - IP Logged

Gail Howard has ties to Westchester Co, NY, where I live. Not sure if she (still) lives here.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                        BOSTON
                        United States
                        Member #48
                        September 9, 2001
                        3611 Posts
                        Posted: March 19, 2003, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

hi berley, did you read my request? If you can't then I will understand. Waiting for answer.

United States
                          Member #1079
                          January 24, 2003
                          104 Posts
                          Posted: March 20, 2003, 11:04 am - IP Logged

Hi, I use GH, & found the FD analysis to be weak. Out of the last 23 games so far this year, {TX 6/54) GH predicted FD right 13 times. 56%.  eh.

the 4th position digit prediction was right 15/23 65%

the 5th position FD prediction was right 16/23 65% apx. and these are the best predictions out of that function.

what I do is to write out the series of predicted #s, and then highlight the winning FD. Also marking repeat digits within a set. What this HAS shown me is that 20/23 games have a double hitting digit in the winning set. Altho this info didn't come from GH sw, it just came from keeping good notes. I have been looking at a new trend in the FD analysis which is that the lowest and the highest % FD seems to hit. Note that the sorting function doesn't sort the FD by %, it sorts by L5, or L10. whatever. Try, using the + and - keys to go back and see what keeps hitting, I'm curious if the high & low % hit for you too?

United States
                            Member #1079
                            January 24, 2003
                            104 Posts
                            Posted: March 20, 2003, 11:47 am - IP Logged

well, I'm putting together a database on this, & found that the rankings based on % don't change. So, perhaps defining the % limits for each FD, and then tracking where it is within those limits may provide more useful info?  I'll see.