Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Prediction Tool Download....

Topic closed. 69 replies. Last post 14 years ago by everett.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
Charlotte North Carolina
United States
Member #464
July 9, 2002
17392 Posts
Posted: March 20, 2003, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

I back tested the numbers for SC but only entered the 3 sets of numbers and did not enter anything in the Y/N section of the spreadsheet.  All of the numbers for March were in one of the three rows of number except 1.  3 were straight and the others were boxed in the selected cells.  The question I have is how do you narrow down the number of picks that would include the hit number?  This has always been the problem with any software or method I have used.  Everett, how do you use this program to select your play?

wpb

Pacific Northwest
    United States
    Member #1229
    March 6, 2003
    707 Posts
    Posted: March 22, 2003, 11:09 am - IP Logged

wpb....

Sorry for the delay in answering. Too busy lately......

The system uses various integrated algorithms to decide on potential hits. Based on the calculations it puts them into order from most likely to least likely. No. 1 is the most likely, Number 220 the least likely.

The difference to other software is that you do NOT have to use any additionla selection of your own for a decent prediction. Depending on your style and playing amount can play only the most likely 1 numher or the most likely 20 numbers.

The numbers are valid of one or a maximum of two games. Most of the current users change the selection after every game. That was the intention. If you only have a narrow input you only have a narrow output.

The tool has additional options for you to pick and adjust the selection to your liking. Most of these selection were requested by testers and users.

So, if you usually play 5 sets play the first five sets.

I hope this helps a bit.

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
      Charlotte North Carolina
      United States
      Member #464
      July 9, 2002
      17392 Posts
      Posted: March 22, 2003, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Everett.

wpb

free100's avatar - voodoo
        Nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #1166
        February 21, 2003
        291 Posts
        Posted: March 22, 2003, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Hi Everett,

My PC only has a MSWORKS spreadsheet, Will

this work? I don't have Ms excel..

Pacific Northwest
          United States
          Member #1229
          March 6, 2003
          707 Posts
          Posted: March 22, 2003, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Free,

I honestly do not know. I doubt it though.

United States
            Member #434
            June 30, 2002
            675 Posts
            Posted: March 24, 2003, 6:03 am - IP Logged

Everett,

Not as much luck in PA I'm afraid. I went back and did the previous 38 draws for the PA Midday and Night drawings.

My test was using 20 tickets which would have been bought as 50 cent boxed plays.

Here are the results:

Midday: 38 draws x $10.00 = $380.00
            Number of Midday hits (BOXED) = 9 x $40 = $360.00

Total gain/loss: LOSS of $20.00

Night: 38 draws x $10.00 = $380.00
            Number of Night hits (BOXED) = 8 x $40 = $320.00

Total gain/loss: LOSS of $60.00

So that is a total LOSS of $80.00 for both draws (drawing results were kept separate, as you suggested). Plus the spreadsheet costs $30.00 for a grand total LOSS of $110.00.

Now don't get me wrong. The spreadsheet is very nice and easy to use. It just hasn't seem to do well lately in PA.

Good luck.

Pacific Northwest
              United States
              Member #1229
              March 6, 2003
              707 Posts
              Posted: March 24, 2003, 9:33 am - IP Logged

Keith,

Thank you very much for your post.  It is great to hear that it works and is a helpful tool that improves the results for the player drastically.

PICK 4: I am trying. Currently I still have a hard time with the evaluation of all 10000 chocies. There are many calcualtions involved in this spreadsheet. For 1000 choices it works speedwise decent but already exceeds the 2 MB Sheet size.

But with 10000 numbers it is currently very slow. But I think it is not impossible. Lets wait and see.

Thanks again.

Pacific Northwest
                United States
                Member #1229
                March 6, 2003
                707 Posts
                Posted: March 24, 2003, 9:50 am - IP Logged

smd,

Thank you for your evaluation of the tool and based on my motto "minimize your losses" the tool shows apparently that it did at least that.

I see from your test that - obviously - the boxed hits were only non-doubles and non-triples? The chances to hit are 1 in 167. If you play 20 tickets per game, statistically you win only once every 8 to 9 draws or 9 wins for the entire time of the 38 day test. It almost doubled that result by getting you 8 x $40 = $320 more than expected.

Thanks again for the tie to spent on this.

AmuzingP3s's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #39
                  December 10, 2001
                  567 Posts
                  Posted: March 25, 2003, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

I had pretty good results in Texas in the dry run. However, rather than using the tool with separate draws, I combined the results. A few days ago I posted some predictions, a sample of how I did it, and also the results of my findings at the Lottery Connection forum in case someone is interested. 

Big Smile Good Luck to All Wink

Pacific Northwest
                    United States
                    Member #1229
                    March 6, 2003
                    707 Posts
                    Posted: March 26, 2003, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Rose,

Particularly for the input concerning using the draws not separately but combined....

I had a few more comments and improvements from users and customers in between...

Doubles/Singles: To get a number of doubles (27% of all results are doubles) set the selection to singles only first for 3/4 of the numbers you like and afterwards select doubles only for 1/4 of the suggestions. For the triples fan pick the first triples after selecting only triples at last.

Win/No Win: If you selection is let's say 10 numbers, promising tests showed that it seems valuable to stick to the previous selections rather than pick new numbers ones at least for the estimated "prediction horizon" of 2 to 4 games. Only in the case of course that no win occurred. Once the"horizon" is met or the picks won change to the new selection.

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                      Clarksville
                      United States
                      Member #487
                      July 15, 2002
                      17638 Posts
                      Posted: March 26, 2003, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

I didn't get a chance to hit anything with it but I found out that if you put a number in the good column it cuts down drastically on the number of plays to select from.  Also, it is better to select your doubles and singles seperately.  I wanted to do something weird with it but my time ran out as today is the 26th..maybe I will just buy it. 

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                        Clarkston, Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #76
                        January 6, 2002
                        8528 Posts
                        Posted: March 26, 2003, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

I was working with it also.  I like to try my stuff for a couple weeks before I buy.  I only had like I think it was 5 days with this.  I really like the program.  I was fiddling with it like you do, LittleOldLady...

I was plugging in the last 9 numbers drawn combining the 3 and 4 digit........in the order they were drawn....and it was interesting but not enough time to explore.  I got burned the last time I bought software.  I won't do it again unless I test it good first.

I must say Everett, this was impressive. 

Sandy

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                          Clarksville
                          United States
                          Member #487
                          July 15, 2002
                          17638 Posts
                          Posted: March 26, 2003, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Sandy I had enough in my PayPal account to buy the chart with no upgrades.  It was $14.50 so I will give it a try.  How did you put 9 numbers in there?

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                            Clarkston, Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #76
                            January 6, 2002
                            8528 Posts
                            Posted: March 26, 2003, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

I just went backwards from the last draw including the Pick4 numbers. Just start plugging in the last digit on the 4 digit draw and keep plugging them in until you have the nine numbers.

Sandy

Pacific Northwest
                              United States
                              Member #1229
                              March 6, 2003
                              707 Posts
                              Posted: March 27, 2003, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Thanks everyone for the information and different ways to use it, and how well it does. This information will definitely help the users and also as an input for future updates.

Many of you also send me updates and performance data directly (yes, also straight hits were reported from PA lately!) which is very important as well.

Thanks again