Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Susan And All Others.

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 14 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1114
February 5, 2003
32 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2003, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Susan I just wanted to respond to your post about the pledge of allegiance. This pledge of allegiance stuff is foolish and naieve. Anyone in my opinion who pledeg their allegiance to apeace of land and corrupt, and wicked people who run it for now are foolish. Try pledging your allegiance to God and try standing still and occupy until the lord comes back. This is an unjust war and God will judge America and all her wicked leaders for this. Todd please do not get a hissy fit I just saw Susan post and wanted to reply to it. I am done on this subject.

The Rock

Susan's avatar - animal duck.jpg
    Delaware
    United States
    Member #529
    August 2, 2002
    153 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2003, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Rock, maybe you should first, read the pledge and then come back and try again!

United States
      Member #1114
      February 5, 2003
      32 Posts
      Posted: March 24, 2003, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Susan I do not have to read that silly foolish pledge. When it comes to my pledge it aint to no silly foolish flag, peace of land, or corrupt wicked nation with corrupt wicked leaders. My pledge is only for God for I only trust him and not America, nor George Bush, or Congress or any politicians. I aint naive nor foolish.

The Rock

Delaware
        United States
        Member #529
        August 2, 2002
        153 Posts
        Posted: March 24, 2003, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

And I guess your  proud to be an American, right?

United States
          Member #379
          June 5, 2002
          11296 Posts
          Posted: March 24, 2003, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Rock: WHICH George Bush?

United States
            Member #1114
            February 5, 2003
            32 Posts
            Posted: March 24, 2003, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Susan I aint an American. I do not define myself by a peace of land that you call America. I am just occupying this peace until the Lord comes back or I leave to meet him. I am a child of God a part of this human family that he created for his delight. He crated the world and not any man. That is the problem with the world these days and why it is messed up and there is a war right now with man people getting killed including innocent Iraqui woman and children. Man think that he owns everything and invent weapons to stake a claim over something that belongs to God and to stroke his sick ego and when someone else gets the same weapon that he got to defend against him he goes and start a war to claim control over the whole world and to send a mesage to other about how to behave. I am sorry but I do not play those foolish games. What I am is a child of God and apart of his family. If you make it to heaven what are you going to do up there in Gods home, His kingdom try to stake claim up there and put a silly flag over his kingom. I hope not you just might find yourself with a oneway ticket down to the hot place. There is no elections up there he sits and rules forever and ever and ever and thank God for man is all messed up. Well this is my last comment on this Susan for this is Todds board and I do not want to disrespect his rule of his board about this being for lottery posts only.

The Rock

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23268 Posts
              Posted: March 24, 2003, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Rock:  Maybe you should live in Saudi Arabia and voice your opinion over there.  It might make you reconsider your "ain't no American" and "no silly foolish flag" stances -- after you're locked up and tortured.  I'm sure all those who know someone who gave their life to protect our flag are highly offended by your remarks.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                Watervliet, New York
                United States
                Member #1100
                February 2, 2003
                3192 Posts
                Posted: March 24, 2003, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Rock or should I say DOINK!  I am a US Army Veteran and I do not know you and do not really care to either. I totally agree with Todd in reference as to your country of preference. Did you have the GONADS to enlist in the military and what the hell does any of this relate to a lottery forum?????  Move your tired ass over to Kuwait you little P.....!!!  I see so many waste products outthere who try to prejudge and speculate about what the politicians do and why they do what they do.  That goddamn Saddam literally would shoot your tired ass because your so f...... obstinant.

Well had to rant! Have a good one!  Rock maybe its time to move obvioulsy you are not American.... duh!!!!!!!!!!!  God Bless our Troops and support them .... hang your American Flag, burn a candle, tie a ribbon on a tree, that goes for you tooo ROCK! 

Mink404Ski

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

gumbo's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg

United States
                  Member #609
                  August 24, 2002
                  183 Posts
                  Posted: March 24, 2003, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

The news papers and the news reported that an American

soldier threw a hand grenade in the tent of his fellow soldiers and unfortunately some has died. This troubled soldier "was an angried" person, perhaps he should not have been in the military from the beginnig,

BUT he was. Now a family mourns the loss of a love one, a person who was trying to fight for his country, our country. It does not matter if you are a repubilican, a democrat, an independent, hell, it does not matter if you vote, the thing that does matter is that we are at war--listen people--WE ARE AT WAR. tHIS IS NOT A TV SHOW, IT IS NOT A GAME, IT IS THE RELA THING--wr, AND WOITYH WAR COMES THE

Gumbolady
                  "I'm smelling a winning number tonight"...Coffee

United States
                    Member #609
                    August 24, 2002
                    183 Posts
                    Posted: March 24, 2003, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

The news papers and the news reported that an American

soldier threw a hand grenade in the tent of his fellow soldiers and unfortunately someone has died. This troubled soldier "was an angry" person, perhaps he should not have been in the military from the beginning,

BUT he was. Now a family mourns the loss of a love one, a person who was trying to fight for his country, our country. It does not matter if you are a republican, a democrat, an independent, hell, it does not matter if you vote, the thing that does matter is that we are at war---WE ARE AT WAR. This IS NOT a TV show, it is not a game, IT IS THE REAL THING--WAR, and with war comes the realization that someone-some child, husband, wife, daughter, son, mother, husband, will get killed.

Rock-what can I say. Are your comments real-or are you just trying to get some attention? Your comments are very disturbing to say the least. Like the troubled soldier-you do need some professional help-before it is to late.

Are you an american citizen? Are you you proud to be an American, to be free to voice your opinion, to stand up for what you think is right or wrong---so is Susan?

Why do you hate the very thing she stands for? This is America, the land of the free and the right to voice your opinion. You have your opinion--be it right or wrong and she has her opinion. Bush is the president. He has made a decision and whether or not we agree with it--he is the president and we should support that decision. There are men and women fighing so that you can get in your car and drive to where the heck you want to-there are men and women fighting so that you can go anywhere in this world. Have you forgotten 9-11?? How many times did you say "GOD" after 9-11?

Why--just why are we afraid of the word "GOD"?

Why are we afraid of the pledge? Why do we hate?

There is no logic. Have you ever been in the military? Have you taken a stand for this country? Why is it wrong to say a prayer in public schools? Why is it wrong to say the pledge in schools-before a ball game? Why do you really and truly "hate" Bush?

Rock, I really believe you are a lost soul-and that you are looking for attention. You can not truly believe in

the very ignorant things that you have just stated. You really have no logic to your madness. OK, so come back at me with some illogical statement--BUT the bottom line is-AMERICA-LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT.

Now is not the time to be a republican, or a democrat

or independeent-NOW is the time to take a stand and come together as a nation-united.

Men and women are fighting-not for you not for me-BUT for the future generations of this world. You are so pessimistic and you suck up the positive energy i try to breath.

Susan has taken a stand--be it right-be it wrong-she has spoken-it is not for you or me to shoot it down.

Bush has spoken-be it right-be it wrong-he has spoken-now we need to support him. Freedom of speech-yes-BUT should we demostrate? Freedom to pray-freedom to say the pledge-freedom to be. Again Rock-America, love it or leave it.

Gumbolady

Delaware
                      United States
                      Member #529
                      August 2, 2002
                      153 Posts
                      Posted: March 24, 2003, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

O U T&nb

United States
                        Member #609
                        August 24, 2002
                        183 Posts
                        Posted: March 24, 2003, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Hey Susan--you forgot the "lad

Gumbolady

Delaware
                          United States
                          Member #529
                          August 2, 2002
                          153 Posts
                          Posted: March 24, 2003, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

GumboLADY

United States
                            Member #1114
                            February 5, 2003
                            32 Posts
                            Posted: March 25, 2003, 12:10 am - IP Logged

It was my intention to not speak anymore on this topic, I was done on it and this is absolutely my last comment on this topic. I never said anything about we should not allow the name of God to be heard in schools. Heck I believe that we should have school prayers. I simply said that the pledge of alledgiancewas silly and foolish whch it is. I love God and pledge my allegiance to him and only him and nothing else. Now God does not choose sides in an unjust war which is exactly what this is. This war is about oil, money and revenge for daddy. I believe that God is shaking his head saying look at them foolish people down there. So you say that you want a war huh, well i got a few suggestion of where a war is waranted and justified. How about a war on poverty, racism, hunger, unemployment, health care just to name a few. No Saddam Hussein aint a good guy but who says that George Bush is. The only difference between the two is that Bush is president of a much more militarily powerful nation and a much more prosperous on and other than that they both are crazy lunatics. I can go on and on but what would be the use wit you all. you all can continue to argue but I refuse to. I am finish talking to you all about this. There is no sense in arguing with you all. By the way why you are praying for this unjust war it doesn't hurt to say a prayer for all those innocent Iraqui women and children being killed by American bombs being droped on them and when it is all over and the bodies has been all accounted for I hope that the oil was worth it and Bush is happy with his revenge for daddy.

United States
                              Member #379
                              June 5, 2002
                              11296 Posts
                              Posted: March 25, 2003, 6:24 am - IP Logged

Every time somebody refers to the _current_ President as "George Bush", they are confusing him with the former commander-in-chief. In the early days of this great country, there was a "John Adams" and a "John QUINCY Adams"; both became President.