Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 11:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Good luck to you!!

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 14 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Wuhan
China
Member #1297
March 26, 2003
15 Posts
Posted: March 29, 2003, 1:00 am - IP Logged

oh,pick 5 is not a thing!!

I have good methods about pick 5.There is a garantee o f multiple prizes including the top one.

Do you want more?We may exchange our minds about our experiences.and tell me how to play and I can make a prediction for you. try and see!!

Pacific Northwest
    United States
    Member #1229
    March 6, 2003
    707 Posts
    Posted: March 29, 2003, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Magie,

From where in China are you? I know most of the HongKong based lotteries but what PICK 5 lottery do you have experience in.

I do not think that are any in your region.

Wuhan
      China
      Member #1297
      March 26, 2003
      15 Posts
      Posted: March 30, 2003, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Lottos have a great market here and not a long history.

In pick 5,we play pick 5 from 15 to 26.We are in Wuhan Hubei.I have seen your personal message.Do you visit this forum for your company or yourself?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19893 Posts
        Posted: March 31, 2003, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Magie,

With pick5 game in field sizes of 15-26, you have some goods odds of a win, but the payoff can't be very large.  It a lot harder to come up with a win in a field of 52-53 numbers plus a bonus numbers.  Why not post some numbers and show your stuff.

Good luck to you.
        RJOh

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19893 Posts
          Posted: April 1, 2003, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

magie

Sounds like you and your study group have some interesting theories.  There is plenty of jackpot money out there for anyone or group that can come up with the correct numbers.  If you are as good as you claim, you will be winning some money in no time.  I got my own system which I have explain on this forum, hope to read more about yours.  Good luck to you.

RJOh

Wuhan
            China
            Member #1297
            March 26, 2003
            15 Posts
            Posted: April 1, 2003, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

I wonder if the CPA is your personal theory or the popularly acceptanced one by others and the other is the basic one as a statistical analyzer.We have hundruds of such theories and form a set of complete system.They can be used for 5/37,powerball,Mega Millions,or pick 6 ect.
            Shall we collaborate with each other in a way?Maybe imagine the possible partnership so that we can benifit from the communication.
            By the way,can you tell me the Buckeye 5 about the prize ,the historical numbers ?I am not sure the exactness of my stuff in hand.We can guarantee of the validity of our theory.We can communicate using the thoery .If you are interest in this ,we can imagine the further conversation and we are looking for the partners as the investment and the development of the lottery softwares.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19893 Posts
              Posted: April 2, 2003, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

magie

Buckeye5 is a 5/37 games which pays $1 for match 2, $10 for match 3, $250 for match 4 and $100,000 for a match 5 up to 10 winners.  All past winning numbers can be downloaded from ohiolottery.com in a PDF file.

Good luck
              RJOh

Wuhan
                China
                Member #1297
                March 26, 2003
                15 Posts
                Posted: April 3, 2003, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

RJOh

Thanks for your kind reply.Do you know what lottery corporations are engaged in the lottery software sales or developement or both in the two sides and give me their websites.

Thanks in advance.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19893 Posts
                  Posted: April 4, 2003, 11:55 am - IP Logged

magie,

If you are interested in buying lottery software, just do an internet search for "lottery" and hundreds of websites are selling systems and software.  If you are interested in winning the lottery, start playing - you can't win, if you don't play.  If you are trying to sell a lottery system then you have come to the wrong place.  There are plenty of websites that will allow you to down load their software for a free trial and if you haven't lost enough money at the end of the trial period you can buy the software and continue to use it.  If your theories are as successful as you claimed, you won't have to sell them to make money.  Good luck to you.

RJOh

Wuhan
                    China
                    Member #1297
                    March 26, 2003
                    15 Posts
                    Posted: April 5, 2003, 1:14 am - IP Logged

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19893 Posts
                      Posted: April 5, 2003, 7:33 am - IP Logged

magie,

In Ohio we say "All it takes is a buck ($1) and some luck".  I prefer "10 bucks and some luck".  You don't have to be rich to play the lottery.  It's not an investment, but entertaimment.  If you can't play, you can still post some predictions and maybe you will help someone else win.  I'm sure other posters don't play all their predictions.  Good luck to you.

RJOh