Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

hi sandy k,larryg and lucky

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 14 years ago by julia2946.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #1341
April 6, 2003
13 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2003, 5:34 am - IP Logged

hi sandy k,larryg and lucky,

i guess i'm the last of the maybell crowd to join the lottery post crowd. i guess i was expecting maybell to make a come back,but must accept the reality that maybell in done, gone kaput, nada, no more! what a shame the way john deceived us all.didn't even have the decency to tell us he was closing up shop.

oh well as you see i have a new name and i still don't post numbers,just a lurker.

todd hope i am welcome here!

larryg when i saw you were posting here i new it was time to switch over.

sandy k and lucky,you were the first two respected maybell members to cross over, that should of sent a signal to me that the end was near!

oh well i hope i wil be welcome here

rowdy

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23261 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2003, 5:55 am - IP Logged

rowdy,

Welcome aboa

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Virginia
      United States
      Member #1259
      March 12, 2003
      284 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2003, 6:27 am - IP Logged

Welcome

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
        Clarkston, Michigan
        United States
        Member #76
        January 6, 2002
        8528 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2003, 6:32 am - IP Logged

Rowdy,

What was your old screen name at maybell's?  I crossed over because I found Todd to be a great Webmaster.  It is so much a feeling like home here.  The people are great.

I left when John was only doing partial updates.  If you remember, I begged and begged him to fix it with no response.  I think he just got busy but I thought he owed me a response to the emails.  It is a shame that site went to pot but the "ads" were so annoying, I probably would have left anyway. It was the best thing I could have done was to leave.  The old crowd at Maybell's thought I was a "troublemaker" because I always wanted the stuff updated and they always made an excuse for John.  Well, maybe if they all would have spoke up, John would have seen the light, but they rather "settled" for a half-baked job. 

Thank God, Todd is responsive here.  You will like it.  Doesn't have all the update features as at Maybell's, but there are a lot of good posters here and the atmosphere is so much better......."you can feel the love"......lol.  I hope you enjoy it. 

Welcome to our "home."

Sandy

Sunshine's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

United States
          Member #129
          March 1, 2002
          162 Posts
          Posted: April 7, 2003, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Welcome Rowdy,

Oops almost called you Roddy... I miss Maybell's too but the good thing is that the closing of Maybells forces us to develop our own systems and better appreciate what Todd has done here at the Lottery Post.  I'm sure you will come to love the Post as I do and learn alot from everyone's input.  I don't know where you are from but here in IL, CASH Red is ultra HOT, mswiz777, and jennilynn are hotter than fire and of course Ms. Fairy too. 

Sandy, I hope you are feeling much better and no one thinks of you as a troublemaker....this is how change occurs when folks speak up and speak out.  Thanks Sandy.

You know what I was thinking, wouldn't be fun to have a Lottery Convention where we all could meet each other over dinner (and definitely dessert) because some of us talk more to each other than we do to our own family.  Just consider how many hours we each spend on estimating lottery picks, strategies, methods and opinions, etc. (Smile)

Have a great day everybody.

Sunshine

julia2946's avatar - candle
            buffalo, new york
            United States
            Member #1282
            March 19, 2003
            439 Posts
            Posted: April 7, 2003, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

welcome, i too was a lurker at maybells, like this site much better. i am not into predicting just putting out what i like.just wanted to to say welcome.