Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just a comment to make here

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 14 years ago by JAZZY JASPER.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
FEMA Region V Camp #21
United States
Member #520
July 27, 2002
5699 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2003, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

I love this site, but one thing that has always bugged me (and others) is that people make multiple posts each day and the other posts for the same day get lost on the second or third page because they posted earlier in the day. 

If a person has more than one state or more than one daily approach or more than one drawing for picking numbers can't they either combine them into a single post or allow them to edit their posts to include all their daily choices?  We're at the bottom of page 2 right now from today's posts. 

Todd, what do you think? 

Just my 2 cents...and I've heard others mention this here before.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
    Mid-Missouri
    United States
    Member #644
    August 31, 2002
    4271 Posts
    Posted: April 18, 2003, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Hey Rick,

I am guilty of what you are describing above, at least for tonight. I haven't posted mulitiples for a while. I wasn't sure I was even going to do any other states tonight when I started this. As a general rule I do group mine together. I do agree with what you are saying. If I know for a fact I will be doing mulitple states I will group them together.

Todd, one possible solution would be make  the "Show Topics" go back as little as 1 day. That would include most of the postings for that day. That may help.

Thanks,

Bryan  :)

bahamaqueen's avatar - cold

Bahamas
      Member #691
      September 8, 2002
      114 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2003, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

I sense your fustrations and am really sorry that u feel the way u do .  I think your suggestion warrents some looking into. Perhaps Todd can look into streamlining abit. 

I have personally watched your posts from Maybell and I think u do a great job. I wouldn't want to lose you.  We need persons like yourself to stick around.

You may not believe this but there r persons that I follow religliously  and I don't care if they are found on page 20 of this forum; I will not not stop looking for their daily post until I find them. Let me assure you there are other members here that do the same regarding your post.

I know that it's difficult at times because we have had alot of different people posting recently; but  hang in there, be encourged I know that Todd will come up with something amicable for us all!

PS:  Happy Easter to All!

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
        Clarkston, Michigan
        United States
        Member #76
        January 6, 2002
        8528 Posts
        Posted: April 18, 2003, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Rick,

I generally post all my numbers under the heading of "All States".  I usually do my home state of Michigan separately.  I guess I could just make a longer post for Michigan at the end of the general post.  I agree with you completely.  WPB mentioned to me that she missed my "All States" post because it was buried on the second page which it usually is because I post early. 

I don't know how to solve the problem.  People are doing some worthwhile things with all their states and others and they go thru the effort of posting.  This is free space and each person who wants to post should be considered. 

Maybe Todd can come up with a solution but maybe if we all try and compact our daily postings into one post it would alleviate a lot of congestion.

Just my opinon.  Thanks for bringing this up since WPB brought this to my attention a few days ago.  I just didn't know how to go about bringing it up.

Sandy

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23259 Posts
          Posted: April 18, 2003, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Hey, thanks for all the sugges

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?