Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

e-everett is not right;

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 14 years ago by Lottowiz34.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
chicago illinois
United States
Member #1199
February 26, 2003
378 Posts
Posted: April 22, 2003, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

If this company is fair you would think that by now ,to save face they would have sent me my soft wear or refuned my money by now ;like i said i sent 35.00 in janurary they claim that tci went out of business,yet you go to lottery sites which sell softwear and see the same site;  they e-mailed me a program to try, i still don!t have a floppy or  cd   and since i have tried to tell all others i have really been given no answere. they clam they mailed me my order twice,and they also claim they mailed me my money. so all lottery players who buy  softwear beware of scams over the internet; some programs cost a lots and not worth anything. has this everhappen to any one else.

Lottowiz34's avatar - spider
    Miami,FL
    United States
    Member #760
    October 7, 2002
    267 Posts
    Posted: April 22, 2003, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

I have purchased some lottery programs over the internet

even a couple from TCI before they went out of business.

Right now I'm part of the Professional Lottery Players Club where we have a company called "Lottery Systems Inc." we develop and use lottery systems and software for all the games.I don't pay for programs that much anymore my company get's FREE stuff a lot now.I've recieved Lottery Director free,LotteryPredictionPro a

pick-6 program from a UK developer and countless Excel

and various Pick-3 Ebooks.Too my knowledge I've only had one problem with not recieving something I paid for and it was from Lottery Secrets Magazine an online Lottery Publication back in 2000 but I have sinced gotten that same product for free.