Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

need # 4 Earthquake

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 14 years ago by B.U.G.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Alabama
United States
Member #1278
March 19, 2003
36 Posts
Posted: April 29, 2003, 7:36 am - IP Logged

Did anyone get a good shaking about 5 am?I was up getting ready to feed the horses I was walking down to the barn the ground started to rumble then shake, coffee spilled out of my cup the horses were running they never do that unless their spooked I grabed a fence post and held on I never had anything happen like that befor I think my heart skiped a few beets I am still a little shakey. How did your day start?I think I will play 429 and if there is a # for earthquake that one too!! good lick to everyone.

United States
    Member #589
    August 23, 2002
    345 Posts
    Posted: April 29, 2003, 8:07 am - IP Logged

i live in centre,ala 30 miles from the middle of the eartquake -wasn't up yet--but it sure woke me up

before cash 3 was legal-it was called "B.U.G"--the numbers game-did you know that

Shakey Dee's avatar - cat anm.gif

Bahamas
      Member #958
      December 27, 2002
      8240 Posts
      Posted: April 29, 2003, 8:12 am - IP Logged

&nbs

United States
        Member #589
        August 23, 2002
        345 Posts
        Posted: April 29, 2003, 8:30 am - IP Logged

very interesting happening in our town--before the quake happened a woman milking her cows with milking machine-got to notice all her cows were trying to lie down machines and all--she was trying to get them disconnected when the quake happened--

the cows sensed  it was coming before it happened

true story

before cash 3 was legal-it was called "B.U.G"--the numbers game-did you know that

Alabama
          United States
          Member #1278
          March 19, 2003
          36 Posts
          Posted: April 29, 2003, 8:49 am - IP Logged

Thanks B.U.G. emilyg, ShakeyDee Iam glad I wasn't the only one having the shakes nobody around here heard or felt a thing I was starting to think I had lost it or something maybe the coffee was to strong LOL just got news it WAS an earthquake 4.5 on the rickter scale or what ever the thing is called. I live outside Rome just off 100 B.U.G you sure did get a shake you are really close news Fort Payne was the center point.Did you have any damage there? thanks Shakey for the #280 I will be playing that one for sure

United States
            Member #589
            August 23, 2002
            345 Posts
            Posted: April 29, 2003, 9:20 am - IP Logged

no damage