Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottery softwear;

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 14 years ago by JAP69.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
chicago illinois
United States
Member #1199
February 26, 2003
378 Posts
Posted: May 4, 2003, 9:28 am - IP Logged

can anyone help with a couple of ideas. I have softwear by lotto buster and lottery wizard and lotto logic. on most softwear how many drawing do you use is there a system . I live in Illinois and yet had any number from lotto buster.please give suggestions

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8797 Posts
    Posted: May 4, 2003, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Merdis,
    I use lotto-logic and I have the games for my S.C. game setup in many different ways to keep track of things and at times to pull selections from for reference to play.
    I have a titled game setup where I only enter one draw into it and have seen It pull winners from that game. I have seen it pull a winner on one pull up to as many as thirty pulls and have seen it not pull a winner up to fifty pulls or more. I work other charting data for reference on the numbers it pulls for my selection .
    I have games setup for the day and draw . the 0-9 games to find my hot pairs for that digit and my all draws game. 
    I like to use the twenty entries game. I have seen it do the same as the above one draw entry.
    When I pull the numbers I do not use the auto add tickets but only keep numbers that fall in a category that I am looking for containing so many hot or cold digits and sometimes the pulled number must contain a digit from the prior draw entry. Then I will punch the keep button for a keeper.

Oo'Ka