Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lucky & Sandy K

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 14 years ago by Lottowiz34.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Lottowiz34's avatar - spider
Miami,FL
United States
Member #760
October 7, 2002
267 Posts
Posted: May 7, 2003, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Check out the "TIP" for selecting your single numbers

I posted under my system.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
    Clarkston, Michigan
    United States
    Member #76
    January 6, 2002
    8528 Posts
    Posted: May 8, 2003, 4:50 am - IP Logged

Lottowiz,

I am a believer in 1 number repeating from the previous draw.  But going over some numbers last night, I noticed that the 2nd draw is quite accurate, and I also used the 8th  &  10th draw.  This is Michigan we are talking about.

I am just fiddling around right now......the 8th draw seems quite accurate.

Thanks for the tip. I think what you are saying, is to spot the hot number in the last 10 draws.

Sandy

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #20
      December 20, 2000
      56973 Posts
      Posted: May 8, 2003, 5:00 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the tip and system Lottowiz34 - It's a very nice tracking tool and the best part is it's FREE...

I suggest others try this for your state...

Good Luck Lep

Miami,FL
        United States
        Member #760
        October 7, 2002
        267 Posts
        Posted: May 8, 2003, 9:38 am - IP Logged

Exactly!! Sandy K,you can select your 3 single digits from the last 1,2 or 3 draws in a 10 draw history which would be considered "HOT" numbers.Finding your pairs in 3-10 draws would be possible as they would be considered HOT Pairs from 3-5 draws and COLD Pairs from 6-10 draws.The player decides which type of Pairs too select,but doesn't have too with the single digits because numbers repeat and hit from 1-3 draws quite often.

Miami,FL
          United States
          Member #760
          October 7, 2002
          267 Posts
          Posted: May 8, 2003, 10:03 am - IP Logged

Your Welcome "Lucky" I'd rather share systems and strategies then argue with VisionDude and Thomas Covenant.I use too believe it wasn't possible to increase your chances in Lottery games using systems

until I tried,now I'm a firm believer no matter what the "SKEPTICS" say in here.The proof is in the resulting "HITS" I get from using systems and software.

I have other systems/strategies that I plan on posting for the Pick-3 only.I have systems/strategies for the Pick-4,5 & 6 games but they are either too complicated to describe or require sophisticated Filtering techniques with the use of Lottery Software.So I will only post systems that require no software/filters just a pencil and print out of the past 20-40 draws.I have a total of 6"Easy"Pick-3 systems that generate anywhere from 3-10 combinations no more than that and can be played mostly "Boxed" with a couple "Straight" or Both.My group Lottery Systems Inc. develops and uses paper/pencil systems and tests,uses Lottery Software.

and develops Excel based Lottery Applications.